Fate/Cooking

New episode.

>[Erai-raws] Emiya-san Chi no Kyou no Gohan - 02 [720p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv

A cute Saber a day keeps shitposters away.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MSF64Lc2n_A
mangamura.org/?p=1514698089
mangamura.org/?p=1514698084
web-ace.jp/youngaceup/contents/1000010/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So how come Type-Moon hasn't released another VN since Mahoyo?

You'd think with the huge success of their IPs that they would have released several new VNs since then, yet the only thing even remotely close is the Tsukihime remake which seems to be in development hell.

Is Type-Moon lazy or just fucking incompetent?

> A cute Saber a day keeps shitposters away.
This is blatantly false.

Mahoyo sold terribly, meanwhile all the Fate spinoffs and shit are doing great. It's basic business.

If anything it'll lure certain undesirables out of the woodwork, so they can insist that IT'S THEIR WAIFU THAT'S CANON and not any other one.

FGO rakes in almost a billion dollars a year.
With a cash cow like that, you dedicate your resources to that instead of uncertain investments.

Can we just talk about cooking here?

I need more Shirou recipes.

I would, but I have not watched the episode yet.

Mahoyo was mediocre sales wise because of being one of the shortest full price VNs ever and Nasu has to juggle the explosive growth of Fate and babysit the new writers or you get shit like the early GO chapters. TM has always been weirdly dependent on just him.

VN's are a niche, while F/GO shits out like a million bucks per year - why bother.

Then do so.

FGO is just a VN with RPG and gacha elements tacked on.

Sakura is pure love.

If you feel the need to shitpost in response to this, you are the problem. Don't shit on the heroines in a comfy thread.

Is Sakura a virgin?

youtube.com/watch?v=MSF64Lc2n_A
Did they do it again this episode?

Yes. Now go.

Sakura is the canon wife for Shirou?

*a month

Stop right the fuck there

No point in this anime without Hassan.

>IT'S THEIR WAIFU THAT'S CANON and not any other one
Don't do this

It's a possibility.

You could just have posted the picture and not have said a thing about any shitposting or Sakura and talked in general. But seeing as you didn't, you're fishing for (you)'s

purely existing to take cocks you mean

Thank you
Stop don't give him more (you's)

Except with technical limitations that wouldn't allow them to go crazy with visuals like Mahoyo, and with a story structure that doesn't fit Nasu's VN style at all.
It's anything but a replacement for actual Type-Moon VNs and games.

Man, Taiga and Lancer interactions were pretty cute

And here is the problem, everyone.

Just ignore

>technical limitations that wouldn't allow them to go crazy with visuals like Mahoyo
Phones can do dynamic lighting and shit these days, 2D effects are nothing.

Seiba a best

Not in FGO. The best you get is static CGs and 2D sprites.

What's your favorite dish Sup Forums?

So cute

Does he show up in the manga to steal food while concealing his presence?

Respectable opinion.

Why doesn't Shirou ever try Italian food, like spaghetti bolognese?
They must be getting tired of fish and vegetables all the time, right?

iirc Shirou isn't good at western food.

I think he taught Sakura western and Rin was good at chinese which is his weakest.
Or it was the other way around

Sakura handles the western food, while Shirou cooks the Japanese food, and Rin does Chinese.

This is probably the best fate anime.

This one really does look like a great and easy dish. I will definitely try it.
A shame salmon is kinda expensive where I live.

>mfw I see the price in the show
Fuck me it's so expensive over here

Am I the only one that finds Shirou that much more attractive as a prospective wife in this than anyone else? Would I be able to steal him away on the sly as a man?

Time to move to the coast/an island.

Closer to billion. It's making a million per DAY.

How about everyone throws out their ideas for the future episodes?
>Kojiro/Medea/Kuzuki episode
>Like in HA, Kuzuki asks Shirou to teach Caster how to cook
>Instead of doing it at Shirou's place, he goes to Ryuudou temple
>Shirou teaches her some simple recipe
>She fumbles around and fucks up some steps, but ultimately they prepare a good meal
>Make it a picnic near the gate, to avoid leaving Assassin out

All the anime episodes are lifted from the manga releases. You can see what to expect by picking up the RAWs.

>while F/GO shits out like a million bucks per year
m8 it makes about 2 million yen a day in JP on average, and goes even higher whenever there's a rateup, and depending on the girl on the screen in NA it's made 1.5 million real world dollars in one day.

How is the manga?

Why would I want to spoil something for myself?

>there's a manga
Please spoil me senpai

The OP and ED basically confirm:
>Illya, Sella, and Liz episode
>flashback with Kiritsugu and young Taiga episode

Also please go away with the GO talk. There was enough shit last thread.

Sakura can take them and then let Rider have a turn. Rin stays tied up until she asks nicely.

What are the best Type Moon manga?

Casually having the man over who stabbed you in your heart and tried to do so again.

That's hot

Prisma Illya

The Tsukihime manga is the best adaptation of Tsukihime so far, though.

Deal with it, Fate is now GO

>98 yen per piece
>less than a dollar
Fuck, how is that even possible?

I am sure Saber would unleash her NP on you.

mangamura.org/?p=1514698089
mangamura.org/?p=1514698084
web-ace.jp/youngaceup/contents/1000010/

They eat salmon for breakfast half the time

Tsuki manga is glorious.
Other than that, there's not that many great "serious" TM manga, but a lot of fun ones.

It's only TLed properly up to 2. 3 had some really bad scanlation work. The rest is okay and par for the course, but the recipes at the end are the selling point. It's really a cooking show with Shirou as the host, in essence. Japanese really do love their alcohol is what I picked up from the raws.

Because it's been out for some time already? And if you can't even be bothered with the source I can't say anything about you other than that you probably come from the Final Fantasy Discord who doesn't digest anything that isn't spoonfed to them in animated or summarized form?

Did Arcueid ever use Marble Phantasm for anything other than that? I don't remember her using it for anything else useful.

I lived in a coast and salmon was expensive as hell there. You need cold climates to find it.

> spoiler
You learn that from anime anyway.

And a cooking show with Shirou as the host has been something I've wanted for a long time, so this spinoff is great.

Move to a coast in the north, then.

Does EMIYA show up and challenge him to a cookoff?

Yes, in MB to summon the Millenium Castle Brunestud.

It just needs to end with Shirou and Archer in a cooking competition.

The Tankōbon has better art

Prisma Ilya has the Shirou bit, so it is good

Wow, get that stick out of your ass, user.
I want to see the comfy cooking show without reading badly scanned, barely translated raws. Is that hurting your sensitivities?

Island nation and they also farm a shit ton of it.

The first two routes of FSN is dumbed down to pander to the lowest common denominator, which is why the more Tsukihime-esque HF route was so reviled by the people who weren't used to Nasu's style.

Add Gil to the mix and it is perfect.

Oh right, that's her other main use of it. Didn't she also use it to pull Crimson Moon from the future so that Wallachia was killable?

Why are you reposting one of my posts?

How many months do I have to wait for the tsundere Shinji episode?

>HGW is way over/No HGW at all
>Clearly know True Names
>Still call everyone by their job title

Might be in May, since chapter 5 is a Sakura chapter.

Even here people still say Saber/Archer/Lancer/Caster/Rider/Berserker/(True) Assassin despite knowing their real names.

Fate/Stay Night should have been only Fate and UBW

Fate/Another Night should have been Sakura and Illya routes

Nasu is a slow piece of shit that couldn't deliver

If Shirou don't call Seiba seiba, I swear everyone is going to commit mass suicide in front of TM offices

No, but if I hear the word "OMG spoilers" again in any iteration I'm going to have to ask you to go back to fucking Reddit. I've trawled through DOZENS of fandoms that have the age of years upon them and every time there's something that I want to put out a discussion, I'm told the fuck off for spoilers.

Nibelheim? Spoilers!
Rinoa and Edea's link? Spoilers!
Lalah dying? Spoilers!

Every single fucking time. A discussion and establishment is put on the table with prior friggin' knowledge. This isn't a "OMG I haven't caught up" yet Facebook blog. I'm just waiting for the moment I go on a Silmarillion Reddit and someone misquotes/misattributes Shadow of War as the core LOTR experience, only for someone ELSE to point the discrepancy of certain scenes, point out where it's lifted out in the damned book, only to be replied with: "OMG SPOILERS".

Feel my fucking pain. That is the kind of fan culture that's spreading through Fate right now.

The Fate franchise is currently reddit-tier

Sakura is about even with Shirou at western after he spent years teaching her and okay at Japanese.
Shirou is best at Japanese but can also do western well. He doesn't really know how to do Chinese though.
Rin can do all three as well or better than them and does Chinese just to show off.

In the first place Nasu wanted Fate to be a tabletop rpg hence all class/rank nonsense. Take said VNs are big so they made Tsukihime and then adapted Fate in the same vein.

This show is really fucking cute, I couldn't stop smiling all episode.

>Nibelheim? Spoilers!
Ragnarok Online?

Saber's reactions this episode where amazing

Loved her when Cu walked past her and when he dropped all the sake on Shirou

Who's this fag?

Final Fantasy VII.

FFVII.

I wonder how that will play out in the remake.

Where does that place Archer then?

Probably about the same as Shirou, just more experienced.

The fandom definitely is. We used to fucking CRAWL and COMB to dig out the why and the how. The 2014 anime release got everyone introduced to the "theme park version" of events. It's a good release, vastly superior to DEEN's (which was janky, despite having more accurate character art) but so much is lost in the release. Now everyone subscribes to the anime releases by seasons and don't even get the bulk of what the essence of the character, product or plot is.

Fionn, he's a shit unit in FGO and was responsible for FZ Lancer's death when they were alive