What are some shows you've watched with complete non-endings?

What are some shows you've watched with complete non-endings?

Princess Principal

宝石の国

the non-ending to rule them all

Zipang.

School Rumble and no the manga is not any better

Get that disgusting red tone shit outta my face

it has a decent ending, the problem is the seven episodes of b*llshit jammed in afterward

Original and Rebuild, both totally fail at endings.

Thanks for the "digitally remastered" image, Funimation

teeth

Explain this ship.

Simply not true (although of course rebuilds have a non-ending thus far... there's still one to go).

You don't have to lay out your cast's entire future to have an ending. Leaving what's going to happen uncertain is necessary, as all Eva ever tries to depict is the process of taking the very first step towards recovery, self-respect, and accepting others, not the entire journey.

Monster.
Fuck anyone here that tells somebody to watch it. Yes it had solid characters and atmosphere but its 50 episodes of them telling you the climax is coming and there isn't one. It had the most flat nothing end ever.

Most fucking anime I've watched.

it's a meme you dip

I'm sure the author will finish it someday

Does it count if the manga has an ending? Cause I have lost count how many series I have watched that were just a big commercial for the manga and will never get another season to polish them off

??????????????????

Whats hilarious is someone like Kaworu is honestly what Asuka needs to get and then lose.

..and then when you get done with the series you go the fanbase for discussion and you see that Asukafags are standard cancerous waifufags like in any other show and Reifags are the exact same, some have simply ascended to a level of cancerous over intellectualisation that most faggots dream of. Like that one social Darwinist Reifag that haunts this board.

They then splinter up and argue over who is worse while constantly reliving the trials of characters that they've projected onto themselves, instead of actually growing as people and moving on from. Then you never go to another Eva thread because they're more depressing than the actual show.

what the fucking fuck is up with that upscale? Is there a petition I can sign to make it die?

My names Funimation and this is Jackass

>that thumbnail

Shimoneta's sequel hook really pissed off for some reason.

Every slice of life show ever made.