Will they fuse?

Will they fuse?
strawpoll.me/14982012

Yes, and Jiren will fuse with Toppo

>vegetafags are most likely 52%ers
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>17 has infinite energy
>Not just stamina, but actual infinite energy that can be turned into ki blasts forever, as shown last episode
>Blasting out ki also exerts a recoiling force on the user, as shown when Krillin blasted himself and 18 back into the ring with a ki blast

So why doesn't 17 shunt energy from his body while moving, in order to transcend the physical limitations of flesh? He could move so hard and fast by doing this.

Because he can release only a certain amount of energy at once, otherwise he'd just Ki Blast the entire multiverse and kill everyone

because that would be clever and interesting and he's already the most clever and interesting character in the series. don't want to overdo it. also that would require a little creativity.

Shonenfriends please leave this websight

Fusions are dumb

That doesn't explain why he never does it at all and to any degree. Boros did it in OPM.

No.

dumb whisposter

>Implying that Jiren can't beat Vegito/Gogeta

no u

I posted masculine Whis, not fuckboy Whis.

I want that loli angel to sit on my lap.

They already went over potaras in this arc and gogeta isn't canon so I doubt it.

That's messed up.

No, won't bother with poll. I want it to happen, therefore it won't.

Why? She'd love getting headpats from big sis.

>gogeta isn't canon right now
>therefore he can never become canon

no they're not

You know Toriyama fucking despises Vegito, right?

He was against them fusing, even in the Zamasu arc.

>sis
>implying

You just want to plow her bean field.

>You know Toriyama fucking despises Vegito, right?
Why?

>fusing 0-2 with 2-0
Vegeta always beats Goku. Does this explain how Vegetto is self-defeating?

what app?

Why doesn't son goku fuse with android 17? Goku with unlimited energy sounds rather neat.

>just swap the colors and hair of the second sprite with that of the first, but don't forget to mash up the name a little
WOW

*why Vegetto
Time for a nap.

Why not have Tien fuse with 17 and have him kikoho Jiren indefinately

>vegetto
>vegetafag education

toriyama in japanese prison when? WHEN? i want it so bad more than joses want blanco.

Or mutant russian and evil containment wave all the other universes?

I've never been so insulted by a strawpoll in all my life

Why?

No spoilers are already out

>Kakarotto combined with Vegeta
They weren't using Kakarot, but that's fine by me. "Vegito" (and other variations) is shit.

These threads are gay and insulting in general, so being ask my opinion on top if that is to much to bear.

Source on that info?

According to elder Kai, the relationship they have also plays a factor in how potent fusion is. Rivals are good. Best friends are good. Goku only met 17 for the first time in the last 48 hours, so their fusion wouldn't be all that coherent

Different anime

I've heard but can't confirm that Toriyama wants to retcon that, that being rivals is actually detrimental.

He's making up stuff. The idea of using Vegetto came from Toyotaro rather than Toriyama though.

Toriyama originally intended to allow Zamasu and Goku Black to fuse, while keeping Goku and Vegeta fighting individually. Toriyama wasn't "opposed" to the idea though, he just didn't even think about it.

they would be equals, when remaining time is over the fusion will end some seconds later and U7 wins

Will Goku and Frieza duke it out after the tournament?

Vegito is secretly the ultimate jobber, he shows up and mops the floor with the enemy but loses anyway. It happened both with buu and with zamasu.

>has to fight literal immortals because otherwise it would be over in a second

He actually accomplished what he wanted to do against Buu though. Zamasu was a travesty however.

He didn't lose to Buu, the only reason he didn't kill him was because of some stupid desire to be absorbed so he could get Piccolo and his kids out. And Toriyama probably did that just cause he couldn't think of any other way for them to de-fuse other than 'Buu's magic stomach gases'

>Xeno Gogeta has the shitty yellow trim vest
What a damn shame

Losing on purpose is the definition of a jobber.

Reminder that Vegito was powerful enough to LITERALLY vaporize Buu with nothing but the force of his ki, which he demonstrated on a cut-off part of him.

He didn't lose you fucking retard. He made Buu weak enough to get beaten, while saving all the family/friends.

If they had woken up Gohan or Gotenks from their convenient slumber, they wouldn't even have needed a spirit bomb to obliterate the weak-ass Kid Buu.

Them fusing and form Ultra-Instinct Gogeta is the only way to save this arc

The ToP's been building to a rematch for Goku and Jiren.
Vegeta doesn't have much going for him here.

can someone post cell sucking up that human

everyone's a jobber desu famalam

I always thought Vegerot or Vegerotto made more sense than Vegetto.

real question is why didnt they just let goku go UI for the entire tour with c17 supplying the necessary energy? oh right, theres no logical explanation because the shows writing is garbage.

They already fused for Zamasu I don't think they'd do it again.

A rematch that nobdoy really cares about.