One Piece

Chapter in a few hours.
Katakuri and Pudding have the same backstory yet he is loyal to Big Mom.
Why is Pudding such a shit? Will oda surpise us with another twist about Pudding being Katakuri's favorite and loyal to Big Mom?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=027xRjpaNEg
one-piece.com/#comics-area.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Best girl.

Katakuri = Doflamingo = Admiral level > Luffy

Still holds true. Katakuri just nerfed himself 3 times as much after stomping Luffy the entire time.

>Why is Flampe such a shit?
FTFY

because pudding is smart enough to recognize that BM doesn't deserve loyalty

Pudding betrayed her mom for the dick and Katakuri will follow suit.

>Chipped tooth

Luffy needs some milk.
Has Luffy ever stayed with a black/bruised eye for longer than a single chapter before?

>let go ahead and nerf this character because the MC needs to win and Idk how to write it

>Katakuri (who matched G4 Luffy’s punch and smacked him out of it basically) > Cracker (who fought G4 Luffy to exhaustion) >>>> Doffy (got 1HKO by G4)

Did Luffy beat Katakuri yet or is this yet another chapter where nothing happens?

So that's the power of D!

I'll never get over how happy and smug Katakuri looks on this page.

Hahaha listen to this user. The last page is literally them about to start fighting again after Katakuri nerfs himself about 3 times

A dick she will never get.

How would Pudding even handle winning Sanji's dick?

>pudding not loyal
she's currently trying to save her

Katakuri should win. Luffy has more blood loss than Katakuri and the loss of one eye.

Meanwhile, Katakuri only just experience blood loss right now.

Bitch would probably try to slice it. Thank God Sanji is ignoring the crazy

Katakuri vs Luffy summary

>You can not beat me Luffy!
>I will not underestimate you Luffy!
>Now you've made me mad Luffy!
>You've improved Luffy!
>Ah, you are back to die, Luffy!
>Nani? He's improving!
>I can't take him lightly, I need to fight him at my peak!
>I will stab myself now. This is a duel!

All the while Luffy gets his ass kicked and Chopper beats big mom by himself

>a actress
Yeah sure have we even seen her inner thoughts after they started making the cake?

jaiminisbox site is down

I'm telling you, Luffy awakened his devil fruit. He literally can activate rubber banding making stronger opponents weaker (or making himself stronger) to be able to beat people.

She's not acting. She would have thrown Sanji into the sea by now if she were.

Luffy is incapable of fighting someone in their prime by himself.

Katakuri has to keep nerfing himself.

Oda is a hack.

Luffy will never do something like Akainu versus Aokiji.

Doesn't she realize it's pointless to love Sanji after what she pulled?

No it's not, check your internets.

Is it? Sanji was willing to fuck her brains out even after he learned she was acting.

the number 3826, it means that one piece will finish on 3rd of sept 2026

You never know man don't say it like it is fact. She probably has a plan with Katakuri.
I think she is acting. No inner thoughts lately

But that's lust, would Sanji even care after his dick was satisfied?

Sanji will forgive her because she's a woman

I know, I trust Oda's whiteknighting tendencies. Oda would never make Pudding go back to being an antagonist. It would put Sanji back in a dangerous situation where he's enemies with a woman and he can't fight women and this is a shonen manga so it won't happen.
We saw her flashback, she was genuinely moved by his cheap pick up line, she went out of her way to save his ass at every opportunity for the last 30 chapters. There is no reason to assume she's acting.

Depends on how long this fucking fight is going to keep going on for. He'll magically grow it back once he meets back to the crew and Nami or Chopper cleans his face up with a rag

Best

Katakuri has the exact same backstory. I am saying that she doesn't necessarily have to be bad but not good either.
If she really is Katakuris favorite then they might swap Luffy for Pudding if Luffy loses(I doubt it).
I still think there will be another twist for her wether it makes her good or bad

Yonkou > admirals > Katakuri >= Luffy

After Morgans spreads the news of Luffy and Katakuri's wedding around the world; who do you think would be invited? Who would try to crash the wedding? who will top whom?

>Who would try to crash the wedding?

Why would you even doubt that Hancock would be storming the place?

How come Usopp was the one who was able to withstand Perona's ability instead of Robin, who has a gimmick of always being negative?

Implying she dosen't want the cook's cock.

Can we all agree that this is the best fight in One Piece?
youtube.com/watch?v=027xRjpaNEg

Vivi, Rebecca and Shirahoshi along with all the Kuja Pirates most probably.

Perona's weakness was a negative self-esteem, not a dark point of view. Robin's self-esteem was healthy.

i would say it has more to do with belief in yourself and doubt than negativity.

Since Luffy is made out of Rubber, does he need to use a condom or can he go in raw?

OFFICIAL TIER LIST

GOD TIER
----------------
>Katakuribros
>brookfags

GOOD TIER
------------------
>zorofags
>caesarfags
>caponefags
>perosfags
>pedrofags
MEH TIER
----------------
>sanjifags
>carrotfags
>jimbefags
>big memefags

SHIT TIER
----------------
>luffyfags

where is thicc sis
>>[

>Doffy (got 1HKO by G4)

He really didn't though. Doffy got smacked around by Luffy when he went G4 but he couldn't beat him that way. Luffy ran out of Haki trying to beat Doffy, and Doffy just stood up and said "Is that it?"

Do people actually not remember this or am I falling for a meme?

>GOOD TIER
>zorofags
Put them in meh tier. They keep whining about powerlevels it's fucking retarded. At least sanjifags only whine about shipping. Luffyfags whine about powerlevels AND shipping.

>Luffy is incapable of fighting someone in their prime by himself.

Luffy defeated Rob Lucci. No one nerfed themselves, there were no broken devil fruit powers, no weakness Luffy had to exploit. It was just fist vs fist.

>katakuri who had prep and was ready for all luffy's moves,CoO on another level, a sharp weapon that counters luffy's resistance to blunt attacks is greater than/equal to ? weakened Doffy who just survived multiple life threatening attacks that would've taken down dogtooh instantly

She has fans?

>god tier
>no enelbros
shit list

>Tomokazu Sugita (Joseph Joestar) confirmed for Katakuri

i just want to see luffy running WITH katakuri, is that so much to ask

Yes

and canon

Oh my.

I'll put them on good tier since they don't shit up threads with shipping and dbs tier powerlevel bullshit

I think you forgot someone important. where are the Doffyfags ?

They want to remove Brook's afro though.

What is the official ship name for Luffy x Katakuri?

Katuffy? Ludog? Kataffy? Katakuffy? Luffakuri?

based titposter

fights in this level is for the end of the series, probably against blackbeard

>afrobull

which is why it's the best fight imo. No bullshit amounts of hack writing/jobbing no long ass speeches no OH MY HONORUUU. I think I understand why people say One piece dropped in quality post-timeskip

High-strung and perfectionist types always fulfill the role of uke. Probably because of all the responsibility in their daily lives and they just want to forget all of that

Not worth putting on the list.

Where's the fucking chapter reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You left out important points which led to those points... Big Boi!

I agree Doffy is greater than all of those characters anyways. It would be pointless to rank him in the first place

He's still figuring out how he feels. He's never felt this way about a woman before.

Wait, really? I guess everyone in Japan was in on the same joke for months now.

Next time Sanji tries to hug/kiss Nami she will punch him then Pudding will comfort him

Luffy should be in the sissy boys tier. Shit tier is accurate too

amazing, i love this

>eye
Shit bait. Made me reply at least
>said the nervously lunafag for the 59th time this arc

zorofags are the absolute worst

I can get behind this. Sanji needs to learn Nami doesn't return his feelings after his hug got rejected omegalul.

t. sanjifag

based neckposter

Um no sweetie we have been through this... we already told you Oda will not create a new gag just for you. The last chapter proved that

You're a sanafag. Literally anything is bait in your eyes because you do nothing but spam and shitpost.

Fucking kill yourself you subhuman brainlet.BigMemePiratesfags are cancer and you all need to fuck off back to tumblr or prefferably get brutally murdered.

Isn't it ironic how much you are projecting?

What exactly is the point of the series continuing after Dressrosa knowing that Doffy will never be topped as a villain?

Fucking off I guess.

SHOULD Luffy's bounty increase at the end of this arc? (not asking if it will or won't).

I am more or less ok with this post. That said, I'd probably drop Zoro to Meh, and include Gastinofriends for God tier, unless what I'm seeing sounds way too out there.

incorrect, lucci was the best villain. the series has been on a slow decline ever since

me on the left

>Lucci
>good villain
I mean, it was a good fight, user.

This. So much this Oda will make a new gag where Pudding hits Sanji.
Last chapter doesn't count haha right bros? This did not get BTFO last chapter

is enies lobby the most overrated arc of all time?

Crocobros?

I would put them in God tier. Best main arc villain in One Piece.

>Was supposed to be the year of Sanji
>Brook and Katakuri fucking stealing it the entire time

What the fuck happened

one-piece.com/#comics-area.html

I'm personally really fond to Zou and Skypea.