Golden Kamuy

ass slapping edition

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xEEfBLmK3Pw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

god bless this series

you know, i never really realized that tanigaki's dick hit him in the head

If stenka brenka man survives, would Tsurumi be fine with a copy?

He did keep Ienaga alive, but Ienaga is useful and is still directly in his control.

Why does Sup Forums keep on proving to me that dropping this degeneracy was the right move?

Yes, probably. Tsurumi's group still has the advantage of fake skins.

Fujo are annoying and need 24 hour generals to overanalyze anything they read, what else is new

GACHIGASM

>Fujo
I don't think many women are reading this.

>more anons too afraid to look at a naked male lest their dick twitch and they're forced to commit sudoku
pathetic

Stop lying to us, the only thing you're dropping is a hot load to all those sweaty naked bodies

there is literally NOTHING HOMO about this series whatsoever

if you think it does, you are clearly projecting

>he thinks there's something wrong with a bunch of burly men chilling in the banya together and reinforcing their bonds of brother hood
sounds like a typical sex negative claplander to me

Contain your vaginal seepage, ladies

But it'll be the only time you'll encounter a woman getting wet in your presence.

I feel like Tsurumi would appreciate a man so passionate about fighting, so he might not be too mad about not having another real skin to wear.

user, the target audience for this isn't women.

I really don't want this convict to die, he's fun as fuck and would fit into the group.

This manga can throw naked guys in your face and not make it gay. Fuck yeah man power, show me more power asses.

>getting so excited about asses when Tsukishima's sad lack of one is front and center
at least he a thick heart

So far we have
1. Drunkard
2. No name thug
3. Escape King
4. Hijikata
5. Professor Penis
6. Ienaga
7. Nihei
8. Henmi
9. Gayngster
10. Bearfucker
11. Guy who killed 33 people and got rekt by Tsurumi
12. Lighting speed fucker.
13. Toni
14. Impersonator
15. Violence-guy.
16. Unknown skin Ogata and Hijikata fought for.

so if im not wrong we have 8 prisoners to see yet, right? Not counting Noppera-Bou

Does Wilk even have a tattoo?
I'm guessing a bunch of them are in the aouth, where Hijikata's group is heading.

Nah, I dont think Wilk had one considering he couldnt escape. He is not part of the 24.

>somehow tries to spin discussing a manga on a manga board as negative because there might be women enjoying it
you sound like you won gold at mental gymnastics for the act of sticking your entire head up your ass

I can't decide if getting all the skins is going to mean we'll slowly be nearing the end of a story or if we'll get some twist or somebody succeeding in their gold plans to fight against before this is over.

translated 146 when?

I am Russian and I love me some banya.

What’s this series about?

pic related

go read this, asap

A bunch of russio-japanese war vets, hokkaido natives and crazy prisoners hunting for a hidden stash of gold by skinning and/or getting naked with each other.

It's also lovingly well researched, funny and at times, comfy.

it's also a cooking manga

killing russians

>another fucking otter scene

>pubes
Oh wow.

this is traditional russian culture

>11. Guy who killed 33 people and got rekt by Tsurumi
>we missed seeing a guy so hardcore he gave the 7th serious problems

Dumping some HQ raw previews for chapter 146

and this is all the ones i was able to find

Glad to see SM play. My dick.

take it boy

Big.

G-goodness...

I am not gay but I like where this is going lately. Too much fanservice and not enough manservice.

...That isn't his penis is it?
IS IT

Right, I knew that they all are bullying Tanigaki only cause they are jelly.

>tanigaki can't handle the heat because he's from the cold north

Cute

Is that his foot or his balls/dick?

It's his 3rd leg

Not sure about the 'grooming Asirpa to be a killer' part, but otherwise I like the cut of your jib, user.

A epic showdown, with two naked guys at night in winter, this is amazing.

Jesus, this a weekly manga? Those guys must be working themselves to the bone to keep up this pace and detail.

Yeah, you'd think. We know a little about Noda's methods, like how he uses clip studio and the backgrounds are photos he/his two assistants drew over - but then there are things that would cut down on time saved, like how he goes out, takes the photos himself and only uses those. Even when he takes the occasional break, it's mostly to travel for research with his wife and two assistants to locations the characters are going to go to in later chapters.

He's a workhorse. I hope his marriage is comfy, at least.

I've been keeping track of all the prisoners since I said that I wouldn't speedread this shit but for some fucking reason I don't know where Tsurumi got the skin from Yubari. IIRC all of those were fake skins Edogai made, but there's a page when it showed who got what skins, Tsurumi has "Yubari". Did I miss something? I can't reread the whole arc right now, appreciate if someone answers.

Good god that thing was in Inkarmat

Doesn't he find walking and sitting uncomfortable?

Well, they could have always been good catholics about it.

If you think that's the only shit I've seen, you're greatly mistaken.

The real pusher was that bald-capped guy and some freak of nature parading around like the faggots they were, wearing the skins of the tattooed inmates as clothing.

I thought the point was to skin the inmates and look for the treasure on the resulting map, not skin the poor bastards and then make clothing out of them, the sick fucks.
And the worst part? Anons were defending that shit.

>This series
How does it do it!?

yeah, the whole reason they came to yubari was a miner there having a tattoo and dying in an accident, then his body being taken, that's why they were staking our the graveyard

>all this fagservice
nice

He has literally has it all.

Tsukishima’ass is fine.

This going to be a Easthern promised fight, I hope.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xEEfBLmK3Pw

I always liked how Tsukishima was the straight man among the utter insanity that was the 7th Division, but he keeps growing on me even more every chapter

Crying Ogata for good luck and happiness!

What the fuck, am I gay now?

I think he is a fan favorite nowadays.

>forever cursed to deal with Koito's bullshit

>Koito gets a crush on him instead, by the end of this arc
>he grows another set of diagonal face lines

Your mysogynistic assumption is annoying

Use caps, your rertort doesn’t sound manly enough.

I think that wolverines going to kill him. It kicked his ass once. I'm surprised he ran away though, I would have thought he would want to fight

He is not as alpha as Profesor Penis.

How does Tsurumi attract so many lunatics obsessed with him?

There something about Tsurumi...

>not wanting a man who can cum in two places

oh then I'm sold

Maybe he got psychic powers from losing his frontal lobe

Scars are the make-up for men.

Goddamn, i thought the whole shadow was his dick at first. Now I'm disappointed.

it has hunting, cooking, living in tune with nature, japanese style western, samurai, history, ainu culture, survival, politics, psychology and more

Wouldn't it be too much of a dick?

I wonder what was Sugimoto doing fill berserk while he was aloje. Maybe he kills the wolverine.

He's got irresistible shojo powers.

Koitus is so attractive when he's serious.

I don’t understand his eyebrows.

Huci is a bit too withered for 72.

It was the olden days. People aged faster.

>40 years
>only first lieutenant
>still has this much power and connections
Shouldn't he be Lt. Colonel at least though?

Is this a bara series? What is the plot?

when looking back chap 1 is a little surreal in how everything started, Tsugimoto chasing the drunk

Who is the target audience of Golden Kamuy?

Gay ainu

Yes
Scroll up the thread for answer