Hunter x Hunter

Chapter 372 is mostly out and it's a chapter

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/w9kFv
wasabisyrup.com/archives/rVl8dSP32W8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reposting.
List of toilet fatalities:
>Kortopi. Decapitated by Hisoka as the first in his rampage against the Troupe.
>Woody. Sucked dry by Woble's nen beast for plotting to kill Woble.
>Tuffdy. Strangled by Hanzo in retaliation for killing Momoze.

does no one want to use this thread because it's low effort or because everyone's bored / sleeping?

O MY KAGEBUNSHIN NO JUTSU

Give it time, my friend.

Both. Just came home from a long day and still no scans. I’m going to bed man, I’ll comeback later and hopefully the full chapter is released

there were these, should have put them in OP

imgur.com/gallery/w9kFv

Thanks. Kids nen beast is on some dragontales steroids damn

I'M COMING FOR YOU HISOKEKS AND MY VENGEANCE WILL BE TITANIC!

>t Hisocuck
Chrollofags feel pretty good now. We get to see our favourite group pretty often.

Just how long until he jobs?

It’ll be a while I think. It could just be to throw us off, but Hanzo was competent before Nen, and he has at least 4 techniques.

I think Hanzo will be Shoot/Knuckle tier

Where were you when it revealed Camilla can kill a nen-trained soldier with her own two hands?

I kinda wonder if she’ll die surprisingly early just because she’s an idiot. I wouldn’t put it past Togashi.

Hisoka is going to make the opposite mistake as he did fighting Chrollo.

Hisoka was arrogant and wanted to fight Chrollo on his terms , he failed and died and luckily revived himself.

Now he insists on killing all the spiders and then fighting Chrollo again , not realising he probably won't ever get that chance.

Keep dreaming Chrollet. Soylloisn't making it off of the boat alive, and deep down, you know it

I hope she ends up killing all might's ass just to really mix shit up.

Owlman is going to die isn't he?

Friendly reminder that Shizuku is the next Spider member to be killed by Hisoka, the dubs have spoken.

How did Greed Island even get off the ground? There were only like 600 hunters worldwide at the time and apparently the bomb devils killed 50+ people inside. There are probably more NPCs, game masters and random criminals hanging around than actual players

There were a lot of amature hunters in greed island, also you don't have to be a hunter to be a nen user.

Hisoka get Iphone.

She's starting to look like a Jojo character.

literally Zazan in that picture

>literally no friends
Who's he calling?

Why is Leorio holding a cd to his ear? is he too poor to buy a stereo?

Its a rock

Now that batoto is kill where are you going to read the new chapters?

>Tfw i've already made peace with the fact that OurGuy Beyond Netero will sit this whole arc out and he won't be a main focus until they reach the Dark Continent.
>He won't get to shine until at least 8 more years.
I accept it, but it hurts.

Full scans are here

Personally I don’t find him too interesting, maybe that’ll change when he gets focus. More like probably.

Is Kurapika elite?

>Hamster bro's nen beast
Hanzo's fucked isn't he?

>Broken nen ability
>Intelligent enough to have the entire boat wrapped around his fingers
>Leading the pack even though he has a fucking baby for a prince
Yes

Nah, it’d be weird for him to be killed by it. Hanzo has no intention of harming Marayam. Unless it sensed his bloodlust from when he killed the other guy.

Well okay, a cat is fine too.

Fucking whore gonna get it from Benny boy soon.

Is chapter out yet? Can't access to the mangafox

/ourguy/ is back

How does he not have AIDS by now?

Can you read Korean?

He's a big guy.

I want to fuck Kachou

His nen beast doesn't appear any different compared to hamster boys. Then again we still have no idea what it does.

So, Hanzo is finished...
Anyway, how did he decided that this guy was a killer?

He explained it in an earlier chapter, the killer was someone who was sleeping when Momoze was killed. He only had two people to choose from.

>Have to wait until monday for Viz
Fuck this gay earth

He asked him

Togashi does good MILFs.

Nothing and hiatus

20 anniversary is this year lads, what do you think will togashi do? Will we finally see a BD release of 1999 animation?

he will publish a chapter during the anniversary, won't he?

Stupid piece of shit, how many times do you need to delete your post? No one fucking cares, I tell you.

If it's only 5 weeks away maybe we'll see Gon in a panel just to throw a nod at the anniversary

I don't want Hanzo to job. Please no.

Was Biscuit killed?

Wasn't Hanzo supposed to be near Hisoka powerlevel? He must be able to fight a spider one on one by now.

She probably got Dr. Leorio to save his life from that charisaur

I never understood Shizuku power, her ability was supposed to suck all NON LIVING things(which was a really good limiter for such an OP ability), yet, she sucked blood from that spider, without much further explanation, she just did because, taking that as an example, what does stop her from sucking eyes or plain sucking stuff from your ears and nose?

Maybe togashi forgot?

It's just a manga for kids, don't think about it

blood is basically water and nutrients
just think of it as gatorade

She doesn't consider blood alive, unlike your other body parts.

blood isn't alive

She was eaten...

Blood is alive. Cells are alive.

LIAR WHEN I DONT REMEMBER WAS IT ON THE BOAT? WHEN DID IT HAPPEN?
So are plants and she still sucked those up.

It happened in this chapter

Because it's what Shizuku believes is alive, she's as strong as she is dumb.

The latest chapter i havent read it yet, fuck im mad.
Nah its easier to say togashi dont give a fuck.

When Togashi brings back a character from earlier chapter such as Kite, Ponzu, Pokkle and now Hanzo... Yeah, RIP Hanzo.

>LIAR WHEN I DONT REMEMBER WAS IT ON THE BOAT? WHEN DID IT HAPPEN?

She is working with Hanzo...

Since when did Shizuku suck up plants?

So no Troupe or Hisoka his chapter?

Yup. Togashit only wants to write about the stuff no one cares about.

That doesn't apply here.

Except I do, boy-o.

Nani happened in the chapter?

Dunno, I only read the gist hours ago because I try to wait for the actual chapter to come out but temptation came knocking.

I already assumed his I’ll wait a very long time monologue was reference to hiatus and sitting out till dc

I thought they lost the original film stock

Only you and reddit care about the phantom troupe

What wll be Hisoka's role in DC?

To suck chrollos thick dick.

Will Wing make a comeback and be super strong?

He will be pounding Machi in a backroom for the duration of the voyage

Not even bungee gum can hit that microdick.

He left that clown on the floor satisfied with that ass pounding he gave him in that tourney fight.

>he
He didn't give him anything, he just used Shalnark and Kortopi's quirk + the help of thousands of innocent civilians.

I didnt hear him say stop, that rape he gave him was justified and warranted. Now the clown has rubber aids.

Korean Scans

Already posted user.

Hanzo is evil

Will we get jaiminisbox scans today? Few SJ manga are already out.

I dont get it, going by that Reddit full translation Hanzo said that if his original body is touched then his clone skill disappears, so how did the original body move without making the clone disappear?

I'm wondering if the empty quarters that Hanzo returns to is an illusion caused by the nen beast.

Yes, it is probably the case

Thats an interesting theory. The nen beast testing the guards loyalty makes more sense than Bisky and Hanzo randomly dying or getting abducted