Classroom of the Elite

Impending battle between A class and B class. Arisu (intelligent) vs Honami (resourceful). True genius vs fake genius. Who will win in the end?

After carefully analyzing the subject, I believe they should have sex.

Arisu will die

>Who will win in the end?

My small dick.

Kei and Kiyotaka is canon couple and there's nothing you can do about it

No, she cane.

>Classrom
No

I agree. let that one die and this one flourish. Post best boy to that end

best slavebro

Let's die this, there is a new.

What is going on here? Am I missing something?

great. now there's 3 threads with nothing happening

>True genius vs fake genius
That's not what Arisu vs Ichinose is about. It's genius vs genius, tho one (Arisu) is more of a genius (but also more of a child)
While Ichinose is fake, her genius isn't.

We can still talk about Kei whenever wherever but this time let Arisu and Honami shine. We had good discussions about their coming battle.

I'm going to keep this thread alive and on front pages for a while so let's let those 2 die

Ok now for real best boy

Fake genius doesn't mean that person is not a genius. She earned it by hard work but not gifted or born with it.

I'm looking forward to reading Sakayanagi's SS to see if she really fell for 50%'s provocation. Personally I don't think she did, or rather she recognized the provocation but let herself be provoked anyway. Kiyopon thinks so too

>She earned it by hard work but not gifted or born with it.
This is the part I disagree with. Or rather, we don't really know. But it seems to me that she is very gifted naturally.
And since the "fake genius" label fits so perfectly on 50% who is an extreme case, I don't think it should or could be given so freely to others for their efforts.

Kouenji-sama please notice me!

Also Ryuuen's POV of that SS will be interesting. He was supposed to be 50%'s bitch but he told Kushida he's X and Kei's his partner. I wonder what's up with that. If Ryuuen were secretly still bent on revenge, Ayanokouji should have known it, but he seems certain Ryuuen's broken. One possibility is that Ryuuen though of Kushida as an ally more than I realize. Because I don't see merit for Ryuuen in telling her that, outside of some sense of duty.

Press the 8th floor, Elevator Boy

I'm still salty that Ryuuen told Kushida about them. He was supposed to be a bro! Now I can only hope for Hirata as a true bro.

>Now I can only hope for Hirata as a true bro.
About that... I no longer even believe Hirata would be faithful to his desire for 50%. Not after that part with him and Nagumo. There's a bigger alpha in Hirata's eyes than Ayanokouji.

Agree to disagree. While you're not wrong about us still in the dark of it, that statement remains true to your understanding about fake genius. To me, Arisu still wanted to approach Ichinose to prove something. It's not just about the class, it's also about her belief about gifted people and those who worked hard for it. Ichinose might be a late bloomer and a dormant genius at first, but you still need to kickstart it somewhere to enable her to gradually improve and stand where she is now.

Do you really see him as a bro? While Kiyo often praises Hirata in his mind, hell ever since vol 1 and even now in 7.5, he doesn't nearly trust him enough. I expect their "collaboration" with Hirata joining StuCo to be more akin to blackmail. There's darkness in Hirata and 50% will reveal it and use it against him.

I guess the only true bro that he has right now is Manabu?

>To me, Arisu still wanted to approach Ichinose to prove something. It's not just about the class, it's also about her belief about gifted people and those who worked hard for it.
It's possible. But so far it seems that the main reason is she intends to have Ichinose as a light snack while waiting for Ayanokouji. And also to show Ayanokouji her skill and that she's "worthy of beating him".

Damn Ryuen for revealing it to Kushida, she is now aware that Kiyotaka is X and also about Kei's partnership with him. How will he handle this troublesome situation.

and let's not forget this.
It will be tricky to get rid of her without endagering himself. Especially with her knowing Kei is his agent, now she'll be wary of her unlike that time with the paper shuffle

oi. forgetting about me?

I'm with you user, I can't think of possible solutions to this. The fact that Ryuuen told Kushida about them already upscaled the challenge to a whole new level. We need to list down the challenges that Kiyotaka and Kei have to deal with this coming volume.

What the fuck are you fucking morons doing having 3 fucking threads?

oh and let's not forget this bold fucker. they have nice interactions.

update me on 7.5 - i stayed clear off every thread cause there was so much waifu bullshit

Also both of these. I know next to nothing about Miyake so fuck him

Will Kiyotaka tells Kei about Kushida's true nature before things get escalated.

Wasn't this a little one sided? Have Sudou ever help Ayanokouji (not including taking Horikita away from him)?
He's a genuine nice guy. He's like that with everyone, even Ryuuen. I heard that he's a siscon too.
I can count on Yukimura because they spent lots of time together, comfy or not. It's just a matter of him accepting the real Ayanokouji or the other way around. But I believe him.

like 1/3 of it has already been translated
pastebin.com/u/MadBunnyru
start from preview, that's chapters 1 and 2
Then sakayangi. Then double date (chapter before epilogue). Then epilogue
Double date chapter might be finished later today

thanks much appriciated ! i was already lookin for it rn

He should certainly warn her that she must be wary of her. So him telling her most of the story should happen soon.

He trusted her the most so she will know. She has to know at some points about Kushida anyways it's inevitable. This is very bad honestly, shit is about to happen. Kushida will approach Nagumo and use Kei as leverage. Fuck this bitch!

>Have Sudou ever help Ayanokouji (not including taking Horikita away from him)?
had a chuckle, thanks
No, not really, not nearly anything in the ballpark of how ayanokouji saved his ass on several occasions. Most he's done is treating him the same after ayanokouji's been revealed to be a goddamn sports ace which is actually something sudou's prideful about. But that's not little, it also shows he treats him right as a friend, unlike Ike and Tamagochi

But is Ayanokouji aware of it? All I've heard of his thoughts about it is that he had an ominous feeling when he met Kushida and Horikita in the cafe (picrel), but nothing specific. I think the news that Ryuuen told Kushida is told from Ryuuen's POV in his SS

I still can't figure out Katsuragi's role in the student council arc since we all knows about Hirata, Arisu and Ichinose' role in the upcoming arc. Can anybody guess what role he will be in.

Well, next arc same as all arcs will contain special exams and Katsuragi will acitvely participate in those so we'll see him there at least.
But he could also get into StuCo. We know he wants to. And it was Horikita who blew him off, not Nagumo, precisely for fear of being corrupted by Nagumo. So depending on Nagumo seeing value in him, he could enter the StuCo. Because the StuCo as of now has no such things as yearly elections. You're a student councilor from when elected until you graduate or until Nagumo deems you're unworthy. Similary, someone can just join at any time if Nagumo allows it.

>I heard that he's a siscon too
KATSURAGI IS A SISCON? DON'T WE HAVE A DECENT GUY IN THIS SCHOOL?

You called?

He is the only normal person in the school.

Kushikita OTP

Someone please protect them from Nagumo and Kushida

If that happens, my evaluation of Kushida will go deep down to hell again.

>needing protection
>50%
does not compute

If Kinugasa wants to raise the stakes in this series a bit. Perhaps beating Nagumo will require a sacrifice. 50% might be forced to sacrifice his relationship with Karuizawa to take down Nagumo. Of course, Kei herself would be fine afterwards but any chances of her being together with 50% would be ruined by Nagumo maybe.

This post made me think about something. What if he has to choose which side that he needs to protect first? Kei or his plans? Cue Uncle Ben quote:
>With great power comes great responsibility

This is probably the arc that forces 50% to make a choice too. I think there will be a point in one of the upcoming volumes where 50% will have a clear shot at fucking over Nagumo, but that would require he sacrifice Kei to some extent. Maybe him refusing to take that shot and keeping Kei safe instead will be the first signs of his emerging humanity. Nagumo is infamous for getting any opposition to him expelled, so I can see 50% being forced to choose between directly attacking him or saving the ones he cares about from expulsion.

If Kushida is about to do more harm to anything dear to him, Ayanokouji has enough reason to find a way to get her expelled with no remorse.

I don't think Kinugasa would practically sacrifice their relationship(he spent the last 5 volumes building that), also, Ayanokoji himself says that he wants her by his side and Kei wishes that too, even if Nagumo makes something, Ayano's bond with Kei is already too strong.

kushida knows kiyotaka = X. she knows kei is his partner. this makes it hard for kei and kiyotaka to move against her. horikita not only refuses to work against kushida, she's actively working to get close to kushida. kushida also has rape proof against 50%.
If kushida makes contact with Nagumo, Nagumo would learn about kei very soon as well. But that would be the least of Kiyotaka's problems because Nagumo would then know without a shadow of doubt that Kiyotaka is a dangerous element -- and likely would move to destroy him. However, there is a possibility Nagumo would try to get Kiyotaka into his fold and not move on to destroy him. Naturally, Kiyotaka refuses to become conspicuous but he could bide his time being inconspicuous but apparently siding with Nagumo.
Knowing Kushida's paranoia and with her having an idea of Ayanokouji's capabilities, she might decide to move fast. It seems both of them will be aware soon that it's a "him or me" or rahter "her or me" situation. It seems things ought to escalate fast on this front.

Honami > Arisu

we all know 95cm > 70cm
but it's a bit insensitive to rub it in don't you think?

Arisu is a natural born genius who is going to defeat Kiyotaka for the first time in his life in the final arc. She won't lose to Ichinose. I think Ichinose should watch out, Arisu is a very dangerous enemy to have and if she gets serious, she might even completely humiliate Ichinose.

What's his status right now?

You mean Katsuragi? He's Arisu's bitch right now. He lost the leadership battle against Arisu and now has to settle for obeying her orders. Of course this could change if Kiyotaka offers to help Katsuragi win back control of class A from Arisu if he attacks her from behind. But I feel like Katsuragi is far too chivalrous to do that. I think it's more likely Katsuragi will join the StuCo on Kiyotaka's behalf and be a voice of opposition against Nagumo.

Arisu pls stop posting

>Arisu is a natural born genius who is going to defeat Kiyotaka for the first time in his life in the final arc.
Your aware if Arisu defeating Kiyotaka will still not prove his father wrong. Why would he tells his father that he was defeated by a genius since he tells his son that a lowlife person can't defeat or be equal to a genius since Kiyotaka is not even a genius, he is a false genius and raised like one.

While he is really alpha, he can't possibly protect both sides. There will be loses but I doubt it'll be Kei. That's way too drastic. The losses could be his secret relationship with Kei where in this case he won't be able to ask her to do his bidding in secret anymore, he will be deemed as the main threat from his class, his options will be limited (but story wise it'll be very interesting), he might be forced to join StuCo and bye bye to normal life, or Kei might join StuCo (her judgment is gold), he might lose some friends, some of his friends might getting the boot, and et cetera. The possible scenario is endless.

He would never sacrfice her. Then all the time he said he wants her beside her would be dumb. And all his development would go down the drain. Also you theory is destroyed in Kei's development where she says he is the most important person in those years so I really can't see that happen. I think there is a much bigger chance of him having a chance to pull the trigger, but he would need to sacrifice her and he doesn't pull the trigger after everything.

Trust her user, she's a gifted genius after all.

Well Katsuragi is a conservative after all, him joining in the student council will be a redemption or development for him after his failure in the special exams and losing his trust from his classmates.

Kek

it's difficult to take Kushida seriously against 50%, he was willing to risk Horikita's life in vol 3, this guy is abnormal, and we still have not seen him seriously.

Many like to say that Ichinose is a rival to him, but honestly, given that he said in vol 4.5 that he has made the minimum necessary in that test, Ichonose has yet to prove that she is a worthy opponent.

The closest to a 50% defeat was against Dragon Boy in vol 4, and we saw the difference in level between them in a direct confrontation in vol 7.

>is that Yahari?
>very nice Suzune, my waifu too!
>picked her up from the anime yesterday
I'm dead

I mean people who like her should be scared. I feel like he will expel her with no remourse. Expecally now since she knows about him and Kei. Even if Horikta tries, she is nowhere near 50% lvl and she can't really protect her. Neither can Nagumo.

Did you make this, user?

Yes, but I decided to change it a bit so it would fit with vol 4

I honestly do not think he'll kick her out, she can be very helpful, she has an absurd socializing ability, the problem is she's like a crazy paranoid bitch. Personally I prefer to see a scene where he breaks her psychologically, at the same time it would be a "revenge" on what happened in vol 1.

Awesome work user. We need more good stuffs like that.

Kamuro pls

Hasebe will destroy Sakura

Why did we have three active threads again? Scroll down through the catalog and found two threads. Picture is related.

I don't know why that particular thread you're referencing about came about, but the other thread is "Classrom" instead of "Classroom" so fuck that one

I want to see mindbroken Kushida where she ended up becoming an actual pet to 50% and Kei. They'll get themselves a new pawn.

Because every Girl of this Show needs a own Thread, so Best Girls they are.

Impressive... very nice

KEK AND SAVED YET AGAIN.

Hasebe will destroy herself. She'll fuck up her group and 50 will stay on Airi's side anyway, while she'll be left with nothing.

But, There is no repeat digits, user.

>HEY SATOU!!! TRY CONFESSING TO KIYOTAKA NOW YOU FUCKING, STUPID SLUT!!! YOU, FUCKING SLUT!!!

Kek I get it now.
This one doesn't make any sense but true, they are all best girls.

Wait, user, did you do this one too?

I just shit in my pants brb user taking a shower.

Hasebe will go down but she will take Sakura down with her, 50% is too focused on Nagumo and protecting Kei too notice the looming darkness right beneath his feet. by the time he notices the aftermath Sakura will be a broken shell of a human being too late to save

Shinohara best girl

That's fine too. Sakura needs to break first to grow. It's fine if she doesn't have 50% by her side in that time too

Kei > Honami > Haruka > Maya > Hitori > Airi > the rest

This is actually a good thing for Sakura's character. Like 50% himself always said, you cannot grow without breaking first. Right now Sakura is too happy with the status quo, she doesn't want to change anything majorly. Losing her best friend to a betrayal like that would be an excellent way to give her the initiative to move forward on her own. Yes, it's a shame we'll be losing the comfy group but overall it's very good for Sakura's future. She'll become a more assertive person if she realizes she needs to depend on herself rather than people like Hasebe. Of course, as a Sakurafag myself, this inevitable betrayal is going to hurt a lot but Airi should be able to pick up the pieces after.