Deaths in anime that you weren't expecting to feel over

deaths in anime that you weren't expecting to feel over

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/ijbirt.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=BR_JPnjl1A0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But he didn't die

well aren't I just a fucking idiot

or is he just the best unreliable narrator ever?

Didn't he become a ghost or something? I haven't watched Hana since Owari 1 came out. I just remember he got a sick beard.

Wow that's a really stiff back.

people debate if his appearance in hana was of a ghost or not. dont know if he appears in the newer novels post timeskip(s)

I haven't watched Hana yet, is it good?

OP btw

Alternatively, deaths in anime the writers expected you to feel sad about, but you didn't.

Hana is ok.

Mami

Didn't he lie himself back to life?

F

nah he survived regular. there's a cameo of him in koyomimonogatari w a bandage on his head

As Russian I experienced very conflicting emotions during that scene. On the one hand, he is invader responsible for deaths of many Soviet soldiers. On the other hand he was so based in the show.
I know that it was not the original intention, but it was one of the most emotional moments of JoJo for me.

Most of them. Maes Hughes dying in the manga was the only death I remember as being really sad, and I was around 13 or 14 when it happened.

As another Russian, I found this scene really amusing. German science is the best in the world.

he must have run out of bullets before russia ran out of russians

I still want to see how the Russians managed to kill this guy.

You should watch all of them. Hana has a couple of really great scenes, but without then, or even despite them is the weakest part of the series in my opinion

Happens to everyone every now and then.

Still mad.

Zerg rush + low temperature + cuting the supply lines so he'll have no antifreeze

I've watched them all except for Hana and Owari 2, but I guess I'll watch Hana first.

thanks

Never mind me, i just remembered the rest of the story.
Derp.

They eventually made their way down and found some more food and fuel.

Damn what was this from? Looks so familiar. It was about a girl solving mysteries right?

Y-yeah...

>mfw thinking about someone else finding the camera and Chi's journal and reading the lives they lived and the people they met

>Chi's journal
user i...

I'm not sure why people would debate that. In Koyomiminogatari during Gaen's talk it shows Kaiki with a bandaged head for a moment as she talks about the "other side". Considering Kaiki's way of denouncing oddities to prevent them from having any effect on him, I don't believe he would become a ghost. To him ghosts don't exist and this ability goes far enough that Ougi couldn't do anything but smash his skull to get him to leave.

;___;

>and Chi's journal

F

I cried so much, like a bitch, starting with the episode it happens and then the next one while everyone is grieving.

RIP in piece

Were you really not expecting to be sad if he died? This here is the true answer

Do you feel like a hero yet?

how did they make this nazi so likeable compared to other anime?

Most media are intentionally trying to make nazis unlikable at all times, so when something tries to make one LIKABLE it stands out

I wasn´t expecting such a minor character to give such a strong impresion.

2bh when the whole ideology is based on being an entitled fag, it's hard to portray them as alright.

Losing your team, your bros, must hurt.

Yeah, so did I.

Kamisama no Memochou if I recall correctly

I thought the snake curse was lethal so this scene confused me.

Don't know what that is but maybe spoiler your fucking picture

EMIYA doesn't die though. He's already dead.

I had to put my marathon on hold for a couple days for both this and the deaths in LOGH hit you like a truck

Earthes dying and then the game cutting to a red screen of death before crashing was cool as fuck.

He says during his first episode that everything he says is a lie. He made it sound like he died because that would be a cooler ending.

>all of kaiji's comrades in the steel beam balancing arc
>kittan
>squeeler

my.mixtape.moe/ijbirt.webm

no no no no no no

Not dead.

This.

BLACKED.jpg

>2bh when the whole ideology is based on being an entitled fag
ONE OF US ONE OF US

God Fucking Damn It! Still mad at that’s piece of shit brother of her. She deserved so much better.

I've watched it, but I barely remember anything.

The OG
youtube.com/watch?v=BR_JPnjl1A0

They are Russians.