What animes do normie kids watch now a days? like what is the dragon ball/naruto etc of the modern era?

What animes do normie kids watch now a days? like what is the dragon ball/naruto etc of the modern era?

I ask because my cousin had some sort of anime (sword art online maybe? idk similar artsyle) as a screen saver on her phone. She's only 11 and doesn't look like the type of person to watch anime, especially the type of girl who does.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/japans-anime-industry-grows-record-177b-boosted-by-your-name-exports-1058463
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>normie
get the fuck out

Dragon Ball Super
Boku no Hero Academia
One Piece

Basically all shounen action anime are popular with normies.

they play these on canadian Tv? it's a girl so I'm not sure shonen would be as popular.

It looked very similat to SAO (maybe that's it) is that a shojo thing?

lurk more

>the dragon ball/naruto etc of the modern era?
>comparing dragon ball and nardo

I guess you're an autist who thinks naruto can fight on par with goku? Please neck yourself.

The only cartoons posted here is pedo shit and dragon ball super. lurking won't do shit. Why is my 11 year old cousin who isn't asian and/or ugly/autistic watching chinese cartoons? is it becoming mainstream for normal girls to watch this shit?

what?

Check netflix and other normie stream sites, check tv listings of the cartoon channels.

If you can't find the picture it means she probably got linked sword art from someone

>using the word normie in 2018

She was embarrassed when I noticed it and I didn't press it.

I really don't want her hanging around with people who watch anime, or becoming the type of girl who does.

So none of you know if the stigma has changed for anime fans this generation? especially girls?

Do girls have a newb tier?

"Oh Yuri on Ice is what faglets like and watch, its all about the superior Loveless"

Normalfag teens watch Death Note,Attack On Titan and Fullmetal Alchemist.Maybe a bit of DBS.Normalfag kids watch what you'd expect. The usual big card battle anime.Some Beyblade Pokemon and Dragon Ball.

again it's a girl. are they really no different in what they watch now? I never knew any girls who watched dragon ball z. Only one odd one who liked inuyasha.

No
And you don't know what actual pedo shit is, and clearly haven't lurked enough. Fuck off.

3DPD shit is just sour grapes. You fags are not fooling anyone.

>I never knew any girls who watched dragon ball z

I'd be shocked to find an anime fan who hasn't seen Dragon Ball Z.

FPBP!
Thank you.

Why dont you fucking ask her? My mega-normie (now a SEC sorority girl) cousin fucking loved hanging out with me back when she was that age, even though I was an nerdy spaz

>animes

Sounds like you'd know best.

maid dragon

>Using thing in current year argument

the irony is palpable

>TV

Who the fuck is still watching TV these days?
Is that a North America thing?

>thinks OP is about goku vs naruto
>not that OP means how popular they were
your the only autist here

Fuck off you austistic newfag.

Fuck off pedo.

Dude, at the rate it's going anime will be more popular then Hollywood in 10-20 years.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/japans-anime-industry-grows-record-177b-boosted-by-your-name-exports-1058463

why do you care what interests her, she's your cousin not you're daughter.

>!
get the fuck out

Very, very wrong. OP is mostly popular among older readers who read it for years and want to see how it ends. It's not very popular among kids. Same with DBS, only nostalgia fags care about it much.

SnK, the isekai flavor of the month, whatver is popular on crunchyroll

It probably won't be anime anymore at that point.

It absolutely will. Today we have less anime copying western crap than we did in the 90's and 00's. There will be lots of CGI series but traditional anime will still be the majority. There is simply a large audience for it.

I'm not talking about moving away from hand-drawn animation (which is unlikely to happen), I am talking about the industry getting subverted by American interests.

Not happening. The biggest markets for anime are Japan and China. USA is far below that. There will be some anime aimed at USA but it's already happening and it's a tiny minority.

Foreign sales are becoming more and more important. About half of it is the West and the other half China. If Netflix and other companies keep throwing money around they have a chance to subvert the industry.

Goku looks weird without his undershirt.

Also this art is super-low quality.

This
Most Normie's are intimidated by lengthy series

Is that why long-running shounen are the most popular anime?

Why can we use ! in "I want to fuck chino!" but not when thanking user?

Half of the box office anime revenue came from 1 movie? That's incredible. I watched 'Your Name' for the first time last night. Incredible movie, feels like everything else will just be disappointing from here on out. Going to watch 'the Wind Rises' tonight.