Overlord

Final lizard episode soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=MpIIc6VtE4I
youtube.com/watch?v=OdttxHk5svo

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

>Final

what matters is results and Ainz gets those, so Demiurge has no choice but to be impressed and hand out sausages

Being There?

Why is king jobber dressed like jaldaboath?

Wanna see Lakyus.

>These golden armor pieces are here to seal the Cocytus' power
>He wants to give Lizards a "fair" fight

lakyus is an edgy chuu2
i bet she cuts herself
>sword of darkness

I think that Ainz-sama should harass, molest, exploit, abuse and headpat maids more often.

Okay, Death March was great until the fighting starts.

>Nabe
>not "pure"

That's a nice box...

I suggest the 41 Maids should take 3 days off a week to give Ainz-sama some time to strategize!

-Sincerely, totally NOT the Sorcerer King

You heathen, everyone knows Ainz-sama has no need for extra strategize time, he's already 10.000 years ahead of everyone else.

That fits Overlord too well
Please make it canon

>Princess feelings when she open the box

Who is Guts supposed to represent? Momon? Brain?

My dick and I are hoping to get some quality ryona out of Lakyus at some point, the way we got it from Calca. Fingers crossed.

I don't think that's the kind of abuse the maids wanted.

>he's already 10.000 years ahead of everyone else
Sasuga Ainz-sama!

Himself. There was an argument once if Climb could defeat Guts.

Does she even show her psychopathic side in vol 5/6?

She makes a deal with her Brother and Reavan where she shows it pretty openly.

Entoma is the cutest girl.

Is the whole Climb the worse character a meme for people legitimately hate him? When I read the LN he just seem like a normal dude who have a bad draw with a crazy princess, he didn't do anything noticeable

What are the conditions for opening the box again?

That's the point he's fucking no one. Bland as fuck and boring. I couldn't give less of a shit about him as a character not even enough of a shit to properly hate him.

But he's hardly a standalone character, he's an indispensable accessory to Renner who is actually interesting.

I agree so there is no need to flash him out so much then. As a consequence every part where he himself plays a major role (vol5-6) is boring and tedious.

But that's just his introductory scene and fight with Succulent, everywhere else he plays second fiddle to a more interesting character like Brain.

What is your favorite illustration? So-bin has only gotten better as the series has progressed, whenever I'm reading I have a few from the chapter I'm reading on the other monitor.

Would you rather:
>Madhouse continues adapting LN as s1 and s2, low budget and cut content but guaranteed to catch up for vol 13 someday
>Get all 12 + upcoming volumes adapted via Drama CDs as fast as possible but no anime ever

Well I guess objectively you're right I just can't help being a bit annoyed every time he appears. His povs are also extremely boring and unimportant. It looks almost like he has 1 brain cell that can contain only 1 thought in it.

>drama CD
Why would you even want it unless you're like fluent in nip? What's the enjoyment in listening to some nipspeak for 10 hours?

maximum overcomfy

1. it's not cut to bits due to costs like an anime is, so you can fully exploit various side/extra stories
2. >not knowing some japanese

This one has some nice colors.

Hope hope that we get an OVA where they raid or something, I really want to see bukubuku with her two shields.

This one
Everything i love about overlord summed up in one picture

I know some jap but not enough to enjoy listening to in nonstop for a long time without even pictures. also it doesn't matter if cd drama cuts parts or not, I can get the full experience reading the LN.

One of my favorites, the journey was honestly more interesting than most everything that happened afterwards.
JUST is a classic of course

Why is Ainz so lenient towards human npcs and willing to genocide the lizards for skeleton fodder?

Thanks user, it's my favorite too, I just couldn't find it in good quality. Nothing like JUST suffering in HD.

No one likes furries.

because he's a kind, merciful, wise and beautiful king

Do people actually think Renner is interesting? She strikes me as very flat, with her whole thing being that she's just secretly yandere for Climb. Climb himself is also dull, with no redeeming qualities. Renner sans Climb and sans secret psychopathy would be more interesting honestly.

You do other stuff while listening. You don't listen to stuff like autiobooks, drama CDs, or podcasts while doing stuff like cooking, cleaning, ironing, driving, etc.?

>lizardmen
>furries
are they really, though?

How does Renner feel about Evileye? She's kinda rude and insults Climb while actually caring for him somewhat.

I don't think Renner cares about her at all, apart from her special abilities. Im ready for the moment when she sacrifices BR for opening the box.

Why is Jircniv crying? Why is he sad?

Skeleton is bullying him

She fantasizes about killing maids whenever they look down on Climb so I'd assume she has strong feelings about anyone who maintains any sort of relationship with Climb even if she doesn't act on them.

The best part is that the skelly is completely oblivious while doing so.

I really just want to see Ainz and Renner meet, no matter the outcome it would be comedy gold.

If Ainz was a skeleton(female) she would have gone full yandere on jircniv's ass. Even more so than Albedo.
This would be terrifying

He just wants to be his friend. the way JUST can't see it truly breaks my heart.

Its hard to read emotions from a skeleton.

Will muscle goblin princess be a thing or shall I expect the bland season 1 look?

>skeleton(female)
ok, I chuckled

i want to fuck the albino lizard thing sadly none of her on rule 34

So does anyone have a rough sketch on how the territories are actually divided right now as of Volume 12?

He's not some future hero or anything. He's basically the boytoy of a sociopathic yandere. He's not meant to really be important.

Thing is though, Renner's got the object of her affections waiting on her hand and foot. She doesn't show the typical "knife the other girls" because she's already won on that front. All that's left for her is to fix that "little problem" of society and the rest of her family getting in the way of making a perfect little world for her and her little Climb.
There shouldn't really be much hate; their story's about her, not him.

I know how they will be divided in vol18.

What was the Albedo & Renner girl talk like?

Intense

Nah. You'll note they had no tits or really human features.

This is a good map, thanks user

What verb does Crusch use at the end of the last episode?

Impregnate.

>CONDUCTOR WE HAVE AN UNDEAD PROBLEM

>Focus on pointless new side-characters.
Oh god no. I'm getting Code Geass R2 flashbacks.

孕む if I recall correctly

How is this even a thing, shouldn't Cocytus be mopping the floor with them ?
Named or not, they're at best half his fucking level, and that doesn't even count the difference in gear level.

That's it. Thanks. All of my dictionary searching was giving me nothing.

Eh, I like side characters in Overlord. Well, not Climb.

>t. mad skellet

Cocytus savors the fight. They never actually come close to beating him, although they think they do.

no problem my langagefag friend

Would Renner accept a trio with Ainz and Albedo?

Will they cut the bar discussion between EE, Gagaran and Climb?

Fucking how?
With Albedo and Demiurge - easily, and would consider it a great honor.

what would sebas do if he found out about demi's happy fun farm?

>cutting discussion with MC on

He knows. He's against Demiurge sending Tsuare there in vol6.

ah shit, the manga was just getting there. it's okay

>sending Tsuare there
how the fuck did this even come up when ainz already accepted her into nazarick?

When they discuss how she can contribute to Nazarick, Demiurge suggest to let her work in his breeding pens.

Would Demi be able to prevent her from playing Nazarik like a fiddle ?
On one side the guy is a master tactician, but on the other he can't even tell Ains is being an idiot.

I like demi but everytime I get reminded of how evil/ruthless he is towards humans I wince.

>Ainz murmured to himself. The next suggestion was one he had written. “...Ahem. Well, this isn’t a terribly good suggestion… eh, it can’t be helped.” Ainz snuck a peek at Albedo’s expression and continued to speak. “Let us make a uniform for athletic activities (gym clothes) to strengthen the unity of Nazarick. What do you think?” Just as he finished speaking, Albedo furrowed her brows in anger. "...If there was a lower limit to the definition of the word 'inferior', that idea has certainly managed to break through it. Who made that suggestion, anyway?”
God damn it.

>towards humans
Towards anyone non-Nazarick and you're the one to talk, Satan.

>i want to fuck
Ainz, dude calm down
No SPLAT SPLAT-shit again, NO

Bloomers fetish detected.

>Playing Nazarick like a fiddle
Literally how, humiefags? After seeing Demiurge's strength, and him being the weakest Floor Guardian, she must realize that there is nothing to gain antagonizing Nazarick, other than a slow and painful death. On the other hand, following Ainz she secures immortality and a level freedom that her Kingdom would have never allowed.
Joining the Papa Bones' crew is literally the safest option. Even lizards understood that.

Why does Satan visit Overlord threads so often?

>Implying that the Supreme Being cannot fix that
Also
>Demiurge and Albedo
Even if would like to see it, I don't think it would happen unless there is also a Supreme Being in the bed (or watching)

I like to get reminded that there are beings more evil than I.