The Promised Neverland chapter 073 Korean scans

wasabisyrup.com/archives/_HnFMPiorJg

No summary as of now

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/H9iDG
blog.fujitv.co.jp/man-koba/C4887.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Bumperino

Soyboy manga confirmed

From MH:
>from the spoilers of jap raws, it was minerva's younger brother named peter who betrayed him. he is now the family's 36th heir. they didn't find minerva's corpse anywhere.
Minerva is a hundred percent alive and I can't be the only one who thought Peter was actually a girl.

damn. Not that I really care given the last panel of the chapter

let's wait for koreanon

My bad. It's because had it set to Japanese.

She basically tells Emma to pay him no mind and just let him act as their bodyguard, they don't know where he's from, and he basically never talks anyway, except for repeating a certain set of numbers. I'm not sure how long ago he arrived.

Which means he's either:
A: A mutated Norman with amnesia
or
B: A child from the facility Norman was sent to work at

I'm leaning on B because I'm in denial and A just doesn't add up when the most delicious part of of the human is their intelligent brain, which would be something he has lost if this is actually Norman.

Also leaning on B because this A is the kind of cliffhanger Neverland loves to depend on.

what the actual fuck is going on?

Man Norman let himself go.

It's not actually Norman, he doesn't have the number on his neck. That and the hair horn thing Norman has is missing too.
My question is how does Adam know Norman at all.

>people were saying the farm kids looking like Norman was just Posuka being lazy
ha.
no, but honestly, we already knew Adam wpuld be the key to finding Norman because of the symbol. are we inflitrating a mass production farm? I don't think Emma will just ignore this.

I'm concerned about whether or not Adam can explain the situation properly. I guess he can speak better than expected but he still seems a little retarded. But if that's where he is then I guess that's where we're headed first. I doubt she's gonna wanna go straight for the seven walls if she gets info on where he is.

With these last couple chapters we went from 1 to 100 regarding mysteries

Norman was shipped out three months ago in story time iirc. That's enough of a time frame for Norman to meet Adman in whatever mass production farm or investigation organization they hail from and then for Adam to either escape or be deliberately sent to Goldy Pond.
I'm pretty sure he was sent there by a third party though.

I'm actually surprised, I didn't expect info on Norman so soon. Or at least something that could hint to Emma that he's not dead so she can stop moaning about it.

That's true but if he's met Adam then how come he doesn't know his name, he just knows his serial number? Adam can speak so you'd think he would've brought up his name, no?
Unless you mean meet him very superficially where he just spotted him but then why would he be relevant enough for Adam to bring up?
Clearly he knows him, I'm just confused at the circumstances.

Tattoos are removable, and he might actually have a hair curl on the side for the sake of baiting the readers.

I forgot Adam even had a name. He can do nothing but repeat words, so it's certainly not his own.

I don't think Adam can speak though? If mass production kids weren't thought how to speak when children, there's little to no chance that they can learn language properly when they're teenagers.
They might manage to utter and link together some words but nothing else.

reading neverland is like seeing a magic trick being explained: interesting, but heartless.

He can't. Violet explains in the last page of the chapter that he only ever repeats a set of numerals.

Reminder that Horikoshi x Posuka is endgame with Shirai becoming the antagonist

Why would they bother removing a tattoo for no reason though? The retarded kids aren't gonna care. Why shove someone like Norman in a mass production farm just to be eaten like the shit cattle? Also if she wanted to bait about the hair, Posuka could've just drawn him facing the other way in the top panel, he only has one on the left side.

Well, it makes more sense for him not to be able to speak but I was confused on how someone retarded could learn what numbers were so I assumed, my bad.

Fuark I was right, Norman was at the Giga Nigga plantation
>imgur.com/a/H9iDG

I'm just pointing out that there are plausible reasons to think he actually is Norman, to bait the readers for a reaction.

but guys.
every single faggot at the mass production farm looked like norman, what the fuck is going on? is the cloning shit actually true?

Well he started saying 22194 after seeing Emma's neck tattoo and likely just remembered Norman being at his plantation and remembering he also had a similar neck tattoo

In that case, agreed. To be fair, people just reading casually are likely going to assume so.

who?

Is it me or is giving the name Peter to a character who already has last name ruin the impact and suprise of having a character named Peter Pan?

Now this is too far. Fuck you.

Pretty sure he's been educated by Lucas and the other kids and learnt basic numbers and letter identification and then pieced together how to say Norman's id code. Kinda like how Ray could remember speech and sentences from birth but didn't understand any of it until he was able to learn to read

Oh wow, I didn't even notice the panel with Emma was supposed to be flashing her number. I thought it was just some drama so we'd be like
>oh shit what's gonna be her reaction
Makes more sense why he brought it up then.

Also has Shirai and Posuka's interview been uploaded anywhere?

This demon is hot damn

I looked yesterday and couldn't find shit but a drawing she made of the interviewer. Regret not trying to find it live.

That's lord Bayon right?

I'm actually just memeing, I'm the one who made this, I am a PosukaxShirai hardcore shipper

Shirai BTFO

Okay, good. You can take my NE please don't but you can't take my Shirai/Posuka.

Every person interviewed draws the guy.
blog.fujitv.co.jp/man-koba/C4887.html
(You) BTFO

Not yet but there was this info from another thread:

>Kaiu: "Posuka is an angel and a very, very kind person"
>Shirai's inspirations: Monster by Urasawa, Neuro, One Piece, Metropolis by Tezuka
>Posuka inspirations: children illustrated books, Shaman King, Kinnikuman
>Emma isn't a "heroine", she is a" hero". She is someone "cool", like a male MC, instead of a subject of the reader's love. She has cute moments, though.
>Ray was originally going to die but they decided against it because they realised he still had a big role to play in a future development
>The entire story has been fully plotted, but they make changes here and there depending on how they feel about it
>Shirai already came up with the ending. Or rather, endings. They haven't decided which one to use. Yet.

>Kaiu: "Posuka is an angel and a very, very kind person"
CUTE

Peters always worst boys.

Horisuka is canon.

>>Ray was originally going to die but they decided against it because they realised he still had a big role to play in a future development
So, this shit with death in fire could be a thing?
And what kind of development?

If Emma gets enough info to figure out where he actually is right now, is Ray gonna think she's gone insane when she starts spouting bullshit about Norman being alive?
>oh great the pond broke her for good

This reminds me that I thought Noname's name would be Peter because Peter Pan and the manga is called Neverland so there would be kind of a suprise. But now there's literally no way that his name reveal can be anything cool or suprising that will give readers a reaction other than a "oh yeah cool.."

Maybe something to do with Isabella? I reckon it can't be something that's plot changing if they've already planned the story completely out but maybe it relates to her when they finally go back, it would make sense for it to be him rather than one of the other two, no?

Related to Izabella most likely.

I bet it'll be something to do with the 3 paths thing

>what kind of development
Well some of it was done early on with him actually caring about his family since he now knows it's possible to save them without them dying on him and I guess it's ultimately for a reunion with Izabella in the future

Who did they originally plan that would take Ray's spot? Because if they say the plot is already decided and they only change minimal things then surely his role was someone else's at first.

It could be plot changing, for all we know the entire series might not have been fully plotted out yet around the time they decided to keep Ray alive

what if the keep teasing his death wish to meme status (already happened) and then they kill him off for real? I mean when we're in another story arc, like open war with demons after the break of the promise

I mean, Ray has been very different lately than he was in the first arc. He's not as problematic and has frankly been quite stagnant compared to say, Emma, in terms of character. So I'm under the impression they changed it and aren't sure what to do until they reach the point where he's needed. So he reached so much character development in the first arc because well, he was meant to die.
But again, just an assumption.

Violet maybe?

the tension would be great. now the stakes are nonexistent.

>>Emma isn't a "heroine", she is a" hero". She is someone "cool", like a male MC, instead of a subject of the reader's love. She has cute moments, though.
I...guess this is within the context of shounen manga, since "heroine" simply refers to the main girl, so female action MCs are included in the definition.

Would they have the guts? In the first arc I could give them credit because it was still early on but keeping him around for what's gonna be years as part of the main trio and then offing him seems too risky to me.

The term heroine is usually for the love interest. Hence why they called Orihime the heroine of Bleach, for example, even though most people in the west gave the title to Rukia.
So technically Emma has to be the hero, not the heroine since she's not the one lusting after someone but rather the hero with someone lusting after her.

Probably not, at least until Norman is back in the story

>this implies Norman is a heroine
Truly wife (male) material.

So that makes Norman the heroine?

Heroine (male).

>Shirai already came up with the ending. Or rather, endings. They haven't decided which one to use. Yet.
Now I won't be satisfied with whatever ending he chooses because I'll want to know what other alternatives there were.

That might be closer than we originally thought with this chapter but I still doubt they'd just off Ray. How could he even die? Sacrifice? He said he wanted to live for his family.
Poor guy, I hope he makes it. Already sad enough they originally wanted him gone.

Honestly, except for Emma, I don't think that the death of any other character go to have some impact.

I wish Ray had died because the scene would have been interesting (catching fire) and because it would bring more sense of danger to the story. But I don't give a shit to the boy. He's just a Killua wannabe.

Anyway, if they gave up the idea, they could have thought of a more plausible development. That fake cliffhanger was ridiculous.

so basically they are just saying that emma is the real mc.

>the one character whose death would cause impact is the one that's got the biggest plot armor
I love Emma but this is kinda funny.

Well he said in an early interview that friendship is the key element of the story, so we could assume that all of them would be a somewhat happy ending or melancholic at best.

Pretty much, yes. Which was already obvious, I'm not sure why they felt the need to say it.

Heroines refer to the main female character(s) In general, whether they're a non-love interest or the actual protagonist. That's why I mentioned how it works within the context of shounen manga, since the heroine is typically equal to the love interest.

What if rather than die Emma is the only one who doesn't get a happy ending? Like Emma does some sacrificial shit to let all her friends and the rest of the plantation humans to go to the human world but she's stuck alone in the demon world as a wanted criminal constantly on the run type of sad?

Yes, I was talking within the context of shonen, sorry for not being clear. I just replied to your post because you brought up that part.

That's because she's the only one there that feels real. Ray, Norman and the others are robots.

I honestly don't think they would dare. It would be certainly interesting but I figure she's the one with the most guaranteed happy ending considering her personality in this type of setting.

There's Emma, the robots and the literal whos.

As a robot, I feel offended. The presence of Ray and Norman makes me feel good so that I cans elf insert blip bloop

Norman has only been gone in their time for like three months. Reminder that Emma will never actually know what it's like to suffer the loss of a loved one for years like Noname did.
She had it easy.

She's constantly putting herself in danger for literal who's like Theo and the other kids, Emma making herself a martyr for the sake of cattle humans isn't that much of a stretch

my problem with emma is that people get so excited by her being a female mc in wsj that they ignore her flaws.
>did she make the guy faint with a moral speech? that was a bit forced.
>it doesn't matter, man! she is a female mc! she's badasss!
if it were norman or ray instead, people would already be calling them gary-stus.

I think she'll try but I just don't see the manga actually ending on such a tragic note for her. She'll sacrifice a lot, I reckon, but I dunno. I think she'll be alright.

why do you care is the question, you hate the series.

i like the series. i'm just tired of emmafags. i hope mama breaks her other leg.

you're talking to an emmafag

The guy she made faint with a speech is a mentally deranged whackjob who suffers from ptsd, survivors guilt and 13 years of isolation so no that's not at all "Mary Sue" like. I knew a relative who fought in WW II who got a ptsd attack and fainted from stress due to the noise from a firework display

>if it were norman or ray instead, people would already be calling them gary-stus.
By any chance, do you have sort-term memory and every instance where Emma's been accused of mary sue in this very threads didn't register or?

Maybe he was the one who posted that every single time.

The only thing I don't really like is him being extra smug with Emma, at first it was funny, now it's getting tiring. I can't wait to see if their relationship will change after Goldy Pond. Too much fucking shit is bound to happen

>Minerva is not a fraud
>A Noname old mate is still alive
>There exists a path to the human world
>There are more ways to approach the human world
>Take down demons left and right
>Norman could be alive

Plot changing revelations bois

>The guy she made faint with a speech is a mentally deranged whackjob who suffers from ptsd, survivors guilt and 13 years of isolation
emma and the others discovered a short time ago that the place where they live is a butchery of children, they discovered that they were doomed to die, they discovered that their mother was a traitor, they lost a dear friend, they saw another friend almost kill himself burnt, they were almost eaten by monsters, they are lost and don't have many resources.

i would totally accept that the guy had fainted because of his traumas, if emma and her friends also acted according to their traumas. the fact that she is extremely brave despite having been through all that shit is what makes everything forced.

she was immobilized, almost got shot, but behaved perfectly well. the guy heard a speech and fell.

>posuka is an angel and a very, very kind person"

how many dicks can she fit inside her mouth?

TOLDYOU FAGGOTS, NORMAN WAS ALIVE AND FUCKED, FIRST HIM AND NOW EMMA FOR THE DEMON COCK.

he looks like those gigant overspliced guys of bioshock 2

>Shirai
>Horikoshi
>Editor
>Ame Talk producers
>Oda
>Akimoto
>Mando Kobayashi

A lot of dicks.

literally everyone knew norman was alive.

>we get to see emma delicious despair face when she realize it