One Piece

Do you think Sugita is good choice for Katakuri's voice actor?

>character design straight from JoJo
>Joseph Joestar VA

Katakuri is gay

Certainly didn't expect Sugita to voice him, but then again, I always get surprised by the VAs they pick for OP.

No one cares about your opinion

What makes you think so? Is it the gay clothes, the pink hair, or his homolust for Luffy?

No one should insult his future wife Luffy

Why not? I was sure you guys would love to hear my opinion.

Because he panders to fags and soyboys. His fanbase explains it all

>Pink Tatts

>OP about the shit anime no one cares about after the release of one of the manliest chapters in the series
OP is literally a fag.

He didn't even state an opinion though.

his mom's hair is pink

Hello I'm a man's man and I love this chapter. I also love pulling things out of my ass because it gives me great joy. Numales and women won't understand this.

>Pink tattoo
Mother of keks

Who cares? The manga doesn't have voice acting as far as I'm aware. So why this endless speculation?

He also called Luffy baka and wants him to join them. He will be Boa level when the fight ends

>I also love pulling things out of my ass because it gives me great joy
So you're into scat?

Woman

Come the fuck on it's Katakuri in colors, I care.

or extreme anal?

>Katakuri understand the what means to carry responsibilitiess and the burden of expectations after dealing with them his whole life as the perfect older sibling (he's 40 years old)
>Katakuri respect Luffy as a good captain for eating the mirror in order to protect his crew
>Katakuri respect his great willpower
>Katakuri respect luffy unbrekeable spirit and tenacity to withstand adversity
>Katakuri respect the fact that he managed to develop his observation haki while fighting him
>Katakuri respect the fact that he didnt even complain about the sweetbreads needle
Luffy IS as strong as him, being a strong man is not about fighting and physical prowess but about how much of a man you dumb woman

How did Katakuri not notice how many times the fodders tried to shoot Luffy? Those arrows weren't silent.
Plus he should have notice Luffy's leg got hurt however he didn't hit him there.

t. people who love pulling things out of their asses, defending the asspull chapter

Bad writing, who would have thought

Women won't be able to understand today's chapter. It was Kino. Based Goda, he keeps giving us great content.

Who cares?

The One Piece anime turned to shit a long time ago. Why are you even still watching it?

Maybe he is, so what?

Woman here, katakuri will win and honor!

>Hating on based MANkuri
Get out

We are literally invading you you clueless faggot. Eat shit

>fight during hours
>Toei won't use this data as a good filler because they are trash
Fuck we could have had a good rubber vs mochi choreography, instead we will get more infinite stares

Just like the manga

>mfw patiently waiting for Bonney to join

would be better if Katakuri holding a donough and Luffy a meat

Loved this chapter. Also I'm a girl.

Last week Im a meat eater then converted to eating only soy. Now I see the appeal for katakuri, my feelings...

show bob and vegene or gtfo

absolutely based. Can I save this picture?

No, girls with penises don't count

Even Luffy wouldn't disgrace a sakazuki ceremony with his preference to meat.

Goddamnit. Can you stop being the perfect big brother to even your enemies?

Nonsense, there are good cultures and bad cultures, people shouldnt accept bad ones
>movies trying to say people are racist toward superior people or hate heroes
Ridiculous, no one hate good people or even better races

>Katakuri will never be your big bro

Is there any reason behind all the "woman" shitposting with this chapter?

I mean, the "women can't understand a man's romance" has been a gag Oda has been using for a fucking while.

Katakuri and Perospero are the only good additions on this arc.

You're extremely naive if you still haven't realized the Katakuri vs Luffy fight will be squeezed like a lemon by Toei, with hours of both shit tier stares and god tier choregraphy, but still mostly stares. This fight will probably take more than a year to be completed, and the youtube videos condensing the fight will still be 3 hours long.

unironic take on ironic gag, people are this retarded

They keep posting that the chapter was bad. But you have to be a real men to really understand the chapter

>shitposting
Shitposting?

I'm assuming Perospero and whatever sister is older than Katakuri know about his secret? Them and mama of course.

tits or gtfo

Nu males and soyboys think this is a good chapter. Thats it

I unironically believe this.

t. Woman

They should know by virtue of being older, as this chapter shows Katakuri didn't hide his face till the bullying got to him.

t. numale

>sakazuki ceremony
They're just doing some hanami with sake as a accompaniment.

Except only a nu-male would hate this chapter, and a nu-male Bleachfag to boot.

>Nu.male
>edgy kid
>bleachfag
>calling other numales or soyboys
it's like pottery

how old is katakuri again?

Somewhere in the 40s

I agree. Im a white 6'5, jacked and slays pussy. I fucking hate this chapter, it felt like a woman written it

48. Perfect age to become Luffy's daddy.

I was sure Perospero and Katakuri were both sons of the same dad (the cake maker) on virtue of having the same eyes, but then Katakuri's teeth messed it all up.

Perospero and Katakuri were having a civil conversation while drinking tea before, that should mean Peros wasn't mean to Katakuri when they were kids. Best bros.

Everybody told you you were going full retard because those eye shapes don't look alike and are too generic to be anything special but you didn't listen.

Katakuri is 48?

a broken arc is broken

48 years old, Kata's exact age was given in the previous' volume SBS, along with the fact him, Oven and Daifuku are triplets.

>white
Soyboy cuck

>he

Yes, exact age given in the previous Volume.

lol what the fuck he's doing with his life? no wife no children, only doughnuts

Yeah, I just told you. Read the SBS.

>no wife no children
Except we don't know that

To be fair you need to have a very high testosterone level to understand Oda‘s writing.

The only badside for being white is the hate i get from numale shitskins like you.
O well sucess breeds hate i guess

Oda wtf, I want my 20 years of One Piece back.

Neat. He looks good for his age.

>Last week was filled with sana shitposting
>This week will be filled with NUMALE and TESTOSTERONE shitposting
Is there any week you are not shitposting?

>oda dickriders are poo colored subhumans
You cant make this shit up

It's quite the opposite

>read shounen
>doenst like duels between 2 real men

Opposite day

We don't know that, we know almost nothing about BM's in-laws and grandkids

>no wife no children
That's just your headcanon though.

>soyboy
>getting anything back
lmao

THIS IS THE BEST ESTROGEN FILLED CHAPTERR

I have read one piece ever since the first chapter, but this chapter was the straw that broke the camels back.
Oda you're a hackjob

>that interracial couple
dropped

See you nextweek femanon

I hope you're right user, I hope you're right.

Guys like us filled with test and are jacked are the ones that can see this as a hackjob

Show me any woman that could do this

Katakuri

This. Worst written arc of the new world.

Prove you can do it user. Don't forget to post the pics before anemia gets to you.

officialy the best fight since robbi lucci