Interview with Takagi Noboru
driftingtranslator.wordpress.com/2018/01/31/gineiden-takagi-noboru-jan-2018/
Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BDOiQDvjuuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I haven't even seen the original

What's your excuse?

do we know what the plans for the format of this is going to be? is it going to be seasonal from start to finish, how many seasons, episode/season, etc

>currently watching the original
God this 2018 version looks so generic. Reinhart has 0 charm and I can't picture him voiced by Miyano at all.

I'll watch it. I'm pretty pessimistic regarding it, but I'll watch it. As soon as I'm able to, in fact.

They said there is going to be one season as tv-show and the second seson will be made up of three movies.

12 episodes then 3 movies, judging by the titles the cour will end at the capture of Iserlohn, first movie will be about the FPA invading Empire and two remaining movies about Lippstadt coalition/FPA civil war. The pacing should be about the same as the original series if that's true.

well that sucks because this line got my hopes up

>I want this work to be the work of my lifetime – the first season that would start in April, the second season that would be broadcasted next year and even after that

Yeah, it's pretty shitty, it'll just confuse everyone even more.

Maybe fujo money can get this funded to the end.

Why nostalgiafags are triggered by tuxedos that much? Does it stated somewhere in the books that nobles should be dressed in napoleonic era costumes?

i hadn't seen any complaints about that

Then leave before you get spoiled

Have you even bothered to read the threads and see what people are complaining about? Because that shit isn't even top 10.

But other complaints are quite legit, that's why I'm interested in this one.

Faggot shounenturd detected.

>Look at me guys, I'm fitting in!: The Post

>Implying you read the novels

It complete changes the aesthetics of the original OVA.

FUCKING GARBAGE

FUCK PRODUCTION IG THEY RUIN EVERYTHING!! THEY ARE A GARBAGE STUDIO THAT HAVEN'T MADE ANYTHING GOOD IN YEARS AND NEVER PLAN TO EVER AGAIN. CGI FUCKERS, DID YOU SEE THE CGI SPACESHIPS?? THEY LOOK SOOOOOOOO FUCKING UGLY WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!! FUCKING BASTARDS!!! THEY TURNED ONE OF THE GREATEST ANIME EVER MADE INTO CGI FUJOBAIT CANCER FUCKING BASTARDS!!!!!!!! SONS OF BITCHES

Bro, this shit will be tamed down as fuck.

This is berserk all again.

Because the entire thing was modern democratic society that was FPA versus feudal society built on Prussia that was the Empire. Differences in style and fashion were an ever-present reminder of that divide.

>Implying I didn't
Almost, user. Almost.

I dropped it when Yang died. Julian was an insufferable cunt, along with almost every other FPA character.

>Julian was an insufferable cunt
So much this.

He was unbearable, easily the worst character in the entire show.

Eh, he doesn't sound too bad, but also doesn't sound good enough to overcome the massively disgraceful first impression from the trailer.

Berserk was exceptionally ugly. This one looks at least watchable.

people give julian too much shit when he was clearly shown to be unable to measure up to yang and was ultimately just a bitch boy, albeit one with excellent mentors all-around.

>along with almost every other FPA character.
Your taste is terrible, you should seek help.

Production IG need to pay for this. this has gone too far. these bastard scum, how dare they do this. What an abomination they have made. It's Mitsuhisa Ishikawa's fault this ugly dick sucking bastard can't be allowed to get away with this. FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM

This doesn't look half as good as the 1980's version. WTF have they done WTF HAVE THY DONE OMG WTF fucking cgi ruining everything. cheap ugly shit!!!!!!

Victorian style dresses still will be different from FPA clothes. Don't get me wrong, I love original OVA to death, but some changes could be nice. Like, no more massive computers and notebooks from 80s

OH GOD NO DON'T PUT ME THROUGH THAT FUCKING HELL AGAIN

WATCHABLE?! WATCHABLE???!?!!? Are your standards this low!?!?! this shit is totally fucking unacceptable. LOTGH WAS A MASTERPIECE, the new season shouldn't be "watchable" omfg omfl omg wtf wtf wtf this is a fucking crime against humanity

Is Reinhard a virgin before he slept with the blonde short hair girl?

>I'm 13

Can't blame you. It took me months to finish the last season because of that. Don't shit on Schenkopf, Attenborough, and Poplin though. They're great.

Of course, he didn't even know when to pull out

Go back to plebbit already, your trying too hard to fit in

definitely

>Attenborough
>great

Who invited who into bed? In other word, Reinhard fucks or get fucked?

But he is

>Disliking Attenborough

NO DVORKA NO WATCH TBQH
youtube.com/watch?v=BDOiQDvjuuc
he loves it

>okay, maybe not great but he's fine.

Terrible taste

oops didn't mean to greentext

I'm triggered by that CG.

Look I hate the new anime as much as the next guy, but you're just a massive fucking fag. If you're trying to falseflag you're not even succeeding at that.

But will hedie again?

Disliking him is pretty easy though, he completely ruined scenes (even serious ones) with his forced as fuck coolguy image and his jokes. Remove him from the story and NOTHING changes.

>dislikes Attenborough

Woah, what the fuck mate

Yang will be evil now

They both were invited by ghost of Kircheis, who got tired of them taking so long

Is this some new kind of shitposting I missed?

He will, but this time we won't cry at least.

Next you'll be telling me you hate Poplan.

Reminder that FROEREIN was just as autistic as RAINHARUTO

Requesting screencap of that scene where Hilda's father is wondering if they even knew how to do it

No, he will be a cute clumsy moe, a perfect uke for the new fujo audience

have you not seen the fujobait characters and cgi spaceships in the trailer?

I am serious. It was the fact that Reinhard asked her to stay over but who initiate the actual act?

How can Empire even compete?

BDBG
Big Democrat Big Gun

Froerlein was clearly a lesbian in closet. The novels always highlighted how she wore male suits, and preferred male activities. She liked Reinhard as friend, enough to give him a pity fuck. But she wasn't eager to marry him, till it turned out she was knocked and there is no turning back.

I mean the posting style

BLASPHEMY

I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT FITTING IN. fuck those ugly cgi spaceships fuck them fuck them fuck them i despise that cancerous ugly shit!!!!!!! Ishikawa is a degenerate scumbag. fucking ugly cgi, bastards cant draw. i can't fucking deal with this right not wtaf

go watch the original kid then you will know how fucking terrible this ugly shit is by comparison

Julian was one of my favorite characters.

>kid
>posts like a kid himself
poetry

false flag, LOOK WHAT THEY HAVE DONE CGI SPACESHIPS CGI SPACESHIPS OMFG OMFG ITS HORRENDOUS

Was it autism?

Why was this remake even necessary? Why are the character designs so shit? Why are the interiors of the ships so garbage? They mix so poorly with the CG.

WHY IS THIS A THING?????

>kid
You're really 13.

Stop using "Victorian" as a catch-all term for the 19th century, you uneducated swine.

I want to bear his hot redhead children

I like this new season of Kuroko no Space Jam

No, it was hysteria

that poster makes it look like it's a yaoi anime.

fuck fork fuck

HE HATES IT

Fujoshits will clearly eat up this design.

HE HATES IT

this certainly was

its not even a posting style i'm just so fucking angry, i haven't fully recovered from this seasons shit

This season's great, and you're a clear newfag. Fuck off, and lurk two years before posting.

have you even seen the fucking trailer

>Why was this remake even necessary?
The same reason remakes of Sailor Moon, Devilman and Kino exist - a good story always have more than one adaptaiton
>Why are the character designs so shit?
Probably because KnB was very popular and they decided to use the same designer
>Why are the interiors of the ships so garbage? They mix so poorly with the CG.
Cheaper production values
>WHY IS THIS A THING?????
Look at this like it's an adaptation of War and Peace, for example. 60s adaptation always will be superior, but all newest 2000s adaptations also have a right to be

>fujobait characters
I'll never be able to take this complaint seriously when the first adaptation was full of pretty boys too. It's basically just "I like x more than y because nostalgia" tier shitposting.

He was legally insane

>clear newfag
you out yourself as the newfag when you say shit like

>This season's great
are you fucking kidding me? Let me list all the trash for you sora yori, cg lizardlord, toji no miko, CCS, deth march, Karakai Jouzu and that abomination at the bottom of the polls.

You sound more ridiculous than that one anime reviewer who claimed they were shit just because they did Guilty Crown, Panzer Dragoon, and Abunai Sisters, all of which he watched and hated.

I agree, people should concentrate on issue that these designs are simply ugly and the artist known for a terrible case of same-face syndrome instead.

thy looked fine in the old one. they changed the designs and ow they look worse

It's okay to have an opinion, but calling them more or less fujobaity than the originals is retarded.

Change his clothes to black, and Kircheis mousepad is ready

>wanting a LOGH buttpad
Fuck off fujo

Cardcaptor Sakura has been great, though. You have to go back.

Calm down user, i don't think new age fujos will want to watch space opera shows like LotGH