What stories are you hoping to see today?

What stories are you hoping to see today?

I want more Souchi.

The story of two star-crossed lovers, destined by fate to be together, challenged by a world that doesn't understand their love.

my horrible future on the street as drug addict selling his body

This. The Anime seems to handle comedy a lot better than horror. Also Souichi a cute.

Oshikiri

>I want more Souchi.
Wish granted.

Amigara Fault even though it's not in the collection

Fucking hell I did not know this was getting an adaption.
How is it? seems to have a shit rating.

It's okay. The MAL average rating made me worry as well, 6s and below tend to be complete shit, but this hasn't been bad so far. It just doesn't pull off the horror in the best way.

It's an impossible dream, but as always, cat diary.

Has Lovesickness of the dead been animate yet?

The second episode featured the first part of that one.

Reminder to give Tomie your love

>MAL

Yeah nvm this adaption is pure fucking gold, I don't think I laughed as much reading the manga as I did this.

I wanna see the one with the drain

>Trusting MAL with anything ever
>on Ito of all things

I think it's a piece of fucking garbage

Ito Junji fanboys can't accept the fact that it's over rated now that the stories are animated.
It only works in manga format because of the black/white colors and rough outlines.

>[Erai-raws] Ito Junji - Collection - 05 [720p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv

I'm not junji fanboy though I've read every translated thing he's done but I loved this, the people who think junji is scary are the problem.

Reminder that Junji Ito only does some spooky art and is better at comedy, and that all you Ito """"fans"""" crying about how the first episode wasn't horror, you know jackshit about Ito

W-We are going to get more Souchi r-right?

Watch the episode

Well manletkiri is fine I guess.

Type a title of the anime in the OP, you cunt.

I I already know the 2 stories from tonight since Ive read all his translated work...tonight its gonna be ryokudan with the ghost sauna and the whispering room

Maybe I just have a terrible sense of humor, but that Souichi part in the newest ep had me laughing.

THICC

Holy shit the Souichi story cracked me up good. The first one was decent, if only they could draw gore.

the souichi stories have always been comedy.

>collection No 123 next episode
There are 90 something chapters in the Kyoufu Collection (including bonus chapters that were added in re-releases). Are they going to adapt something from a different anthology ?

they're just random numbers

Maybe they'll end the season with the adult Souichi and his ghost house? That'd be fun. And hopefully they'll do Mold in one of the next episodes.

If the season finale is haunted house + Souichi front I will be very pleased. They only need to throw the story wiht Souichi and Fuchi in another episode.

Why does this flop?

>0 pandering
>0 cool fights
>0 fanservice
>0 modern tropes
I wonder. This anime is as niche as it gets.

If ep1 wasn't such a "pleb filter", this thread would be nothing but /ss/ jokes by now.

>top 10 anime butts

That's false, the reason is the shitty animation.

I refuse to believe this is the case. The animation isn't great by any measure but it isn't a deal breaker either. I stand my point, almost only people familiar with Ito are watching this.

She's so beautiful, it makes me want to cut her up.

They should have made Souichi the MC and have him be responsible for all the supernatural stuff that's happening.

Gonna pick this show up today. Did they adapt Hellstar Remina yet?

/ss/ stands for straight shota, i.e. adult woman on boy.

It's not part of the collection.

>/ss/

Wait, is not scary scary? oh fuck.

Streaming will save it.

>doesn't know about Souichi's /ss/ adventures

souichi is for bullying, isn't he?

When are they doing Amigara Fault

Name of the story?

Is there a order to read Oshikiri stories or it dosen't really matter?

Amigara Fault is not part of the collection this series is adapting, it was part of Gyo.

>it's another shitty Souichi episode
Dropped.

>more Souichi
Nice. He could carry a whole show.

that doesn't mean they can't do it :(

That's stupid and you're stupid for thinking it.

This anime is based on the Masterpiece Collection and Fragments of Horror
They literally can't include Amigara Fault

They could license it for a second season or an OVA I guess, but you're not going to see it this season

The first story in this episode was literally "manlets will never learn" turned into a story by Ito. Second one was fucking hilarious.

They'll also adapt stuff from Ma no Kakera (Fragments of Horror), not just the Kyoufu collection.

Today's Oshikiri episode is 040 and Fashion Model was 041
040 was from the April 1992 issue of Halloween, Fashion Model was from the May 1992 issue of the same magazine.

So my guess is that it's a numbering based on all of Itou's stories that were ever published in chronologial order

The first part was good and the second part was hilarious.

Tfw Crunchyroll is listed as 3rd on the production committee.

It doesn't get the atmosphere over very well. House of Marionettes and the comedy parts is where it shines

The start was pretty meh but I think each episode has been better than the last one.

>Souichi running

There was one really jarring moment when Oshikiri was fighting with his copy, it broke my immersion.

HOLY SHIT ITS FINALLY, FINALLY A SOUICHI EPISODE
NOT READING ANYTHING HERE THIS TURNED MY SHIT DAY IN A GOOD ONE

The manlet story actually spooked me a bit until that was revealed.

The opening is really good desu

Oshikiri stories are some of Ito's spookiest. They really express the sense of paranoid isolation intrinsic to being a manlet

this

t. 5'5" turbomanlet