Devilman Devilman/ Does whatever a devil can/ Jerks his dick any size/ Smashes demons just like flies/ LOOK OUT/

Devilman Devilman/ Does whatever a devil can/ Jerks his dick any size/ Smashes demons just like flies/ LOOK OUT/
Here cums the Devilman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xs-PzathtLA&feature=youtu.be&t=62
youtube.com/watch?v=GpTP61PR5zs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Suck. My. Dick
What is this shit?
What is this garbage?

Thank you for this.

You never came all over the ceiling, user?

once again, evangelion has ripped off devilman

Decent bait

It's clearly a joke, autismo.

MINDBLOWN

But it's ture tho eva is a rip off of both gundam and devilman

Dumbass

FALSE ADVERTISING

Crybaby was so good.

yes!

Jesus christ this adaptation was shit. I will never understand why everyone likes it so much. Maybe people just have nostolgia goggles or are drawn to edgy shit, I don't know.

What's the most sexual episode/moment?
I was watching this with my brother, but after just the 1st episode I doubt I can keep going. This shit is just to awkward to watch with company.

This post is not worth seriously replying to, I'm afraid.

>Visiting /o/.jpg

Holy shit is Saga being posted?!

Netflix gave it a +16 rating, but for me it's more like +18. You can find all the sexual content here:
>www.imdb.com/title/tt6660498/parentalguide?ref_=tt_stry_pg

>One comic scene features a teenage male having an erotic dream; we see a graphic sex scene during this dream, and when he awakens we see an extremely large amount of semen sprayed on his ceiling (played for comedy).
And so on.

nice.

what manga is this?

Demon Knight - Akuma Kishi

3 chapters long

Devil Knight

I love his take on the 70s and 80s high fantasy art,I want to get a stonner van with his art painted on the side.

reached image limit in the other thread, so here you go.

Demon knight is fucking dumb.

Posting this again because the other thread is some Sup Forums shit.

Just finished the last episode and my mind is going retarded because I am sure that this part is from some other anime/game.
youtube.com/watch?v=xs-PzathtLA&feature=youtu.be&t=62

it's from the manga

I think the adaptation is fine in general. Most of the anime-original stuff is shitty/stupid and Ryo's characterization got fucked in the second half, but the iconic scenes were mostly done well. Miki's death, changing the turtle demon to killing Akira's parents instead of a random loli, etc were pretty good changes. Having the kid turn into a demon was nice too although it's inconsistent with the lore.

demon knight is fucking strange

Why would you think so?

Why is Amon so 300% Metal?
Its like the cords of bass and amplification, gave him their loud schreeching blessing.

That at the end them make it seam like it could be canon,but canon in devilman is already strange.

youtube.com/watch?v=GpTP61PR5zs