kamoshirenai kamoshirenai kamoshirenai

Robot pussy

I'm kind of tired tonight.

Don't get in the robot Hiro

Who is the Rose Bride?

Lets do this daalin

Strelizia!

Goro should cuck Hiro

Forgot pic. Also, kill yoruself you generalfagging OP. Stop cross-linking thread.

I wish she kept the hat

02 will never sit on my lap and feed me lunch with one hand as she hangs on to me with the other...

kms

It keeps going down.

***,628位 (***,265pt) [*,**1予約] 2018年04月25日 【Amazon.co.jp限定】ダーリン・イン・ザ・フランキス 1(メーカー特典:「線画A3ポスター」「田中将賀描きおろし複製色紙」付)(1~4巻連動購入特典:「描き下ろしB1布ポスター」&全巻連動購入特典:「描き下ろし全巻収納ボックス」引換シリアルコード付)(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]

Reminder that Ichigo is dying in Ep6-7 and thing's going nuts from there.

Okay?

Season 2 will be cancelled or the cuckfaggot fired.

The chad Hiro
>crushing mad pussy, get kisses from multiple girls
>best girl as second best girl are both thirsty for the dick
>can only use the best FranXX, shit tier mechs arn't even comparable
>Uses hoes only to achieve his goals
>Lucky as hell, regularly stumbles upon naked horny onis in the woods

The virgin 002
>No friends, all co-parasites die after three times
>falls for pervert immediately, no self esteem
>takes her angst out by intentionally harming children
>Can go anywhere with S clearance but chooses to follow underage boys around
>Not confident enough to tall anyone she hates her life and wants to run away, says just kidding when it is brought up

The look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Code 016 is known to be THE most hung guy in Mistlesteinn, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like a Peng bird", with gargantual thickness that would rival TTGL and Getter Emperor. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Zero Two's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Hiro barely able to force it past the knob, and 002 moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles named after a genus of flowering plants that symbolise faithfulness in romantic relationships, love, and thoughtfulness, besides the 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple, freedom and the ability to travel (due to the flower’s resemblance to birds-of-paradise in flight), magnificence, excellence and success, joy through challenges and successes alike, and optimism towards the future.

I wonder if her spear can somehow detach from the juice hose in order to allow better control in combat, that looks pretty restrictive.

HOT BLOODED MECHA ACTION AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BOKU NO DAHLING

so we all agree that the series is about bullying and domination

You're doing it wrong.

I'll believe it when I see it

No, it's about mutual trust and fidelity.

Sumanai please have 02

Stop!

It's about love.

>Q: What will be the highlights of episode 4?

>Tamura: It’s a fun episode that shows what the kids get up to during their free time. It feels like they’re playing around but at the same time, it has an effect on the future – there are hints of what’s to come and I liked that. There are quite a lot of serious scenes in the show so it makes me happy to see the kids forget about all these things and just enjoy themselves.

Healing episode?

Why does she use "Boku"?

I want to have sex with Strelizia!

bully the 002

Already a breather episode?

They literally said that it's about mutual trust

i couldn't care less

teams

I can imagine the hose getting severed in a future battle but it should still be good enough to stab dinos with it.

So it'll be a filler episode where he doesn't get in the Franxx? This show's such a dicktease

>Goto: Ikuno toys with him a lot as well, though we haven’t reached the part of the series that shows it just quite yet. We also believe Mitsuru might have a hoarding habit…

>yfw 02 broke Mitsuru into Ikuno's bitch

That's not bullying
That's rape

so i guess still no darling in the franxx?

Best team

my wife ichigo deserves a happy life

>dom gets bullied

get out

02 fixed their partnership? What a nice girl.

We are literally 3 eps in.

This is amazing, holy shit

hello /vg/tard

That's probably for the first part of the ep. Kind of like the football game in ep 2

no she doesn't

Too fat.

Thready reminder that Zero Two is a pure virgin who has never had sex with anyone before.

Thankfully it all goes to the right places for Genista.

>best boi hiro

Doesnt matter if he's fat, he's a nice guy.

imagine her dominating personality breaks down when they actually fuck

How do we save it darlingbros? Or is it too late? We should have made a deal with Netflix..

I didn't even know that I wanted this

are you self inserting?

I only browse Sup Forums.

You might like Shimoneta

>it should still be good enough to stab dinos with it
For sure, it's used to stab klaxxoticks without being juiced up as far as I could see. There was probably no need to hit those as hard as the klaxxodino from ep1.

Fuck off.

Imagine the doujins

Fuck off. This is the worst Hentai trope. I want a dom, not a dom who's only ever not a dom during sex. That's the opposite of what anyone wants.

You mean gangbanged by the incoming edgelord squad.

It's a beach episode.

>Q: Obviously, there are reasons, like the pressure they go through. What do you think, Hayami-san?

>Hayami: Personally, hmm…a lot of things do go through my mind – there’s not a ‘method’ to playing the role as Kokoro-chan’s quite the multifaceted character. All of the others are like that as well, but she’s one who makes it fairly visible. When I saw a first glimpse of that (in an episode that’s yet to come), I came to see parts of her that were not in the original character setting – ‘contradiction’ is what came to mind.

>It is obvious that there are conflicts within her heart; what she says is not the same as what she thinks, and that very human nature of hers makes her do things that will make viewers question ‘why does she do that?’. Just as I was contemplating how to handle those aspects, Director Nishigori came to speak to me.

Large hiro or small Strelizia?

I'm actually fine with both of them

Deal w/ it

02's just cosplaying

What

Take your accepting attitude and respect for other people's fetishes, and shove it up your ass

I feel really bad for Goro, he doesn't have anyone to love him.

Rating for the characters.

02 is a used good full of STDs

pic

>starts off smug
>Hiro puts it in
>starts breaking down
>Hiro starts teasing her
>this just inspires her to get her shit together
>she flips Hiro around and goes maximum smug while he starts blushing and stammering

Hot.

AND THIS IS TO SHITPOST EVEN FURTHER BEYOND

No. 002 is pure and her pussy has a chastity belt with a lock than only Hiro can open.
Even if we were to take the 'synchronisation between pilots = sex' metaphor forcefully, 002 is still pure. She has a vagina dentata. This is what 002's previous partners getting hurt and dying while riding with her alludes to. It's a very common motif in folklore, even in Japan: Pic related: 002's pussy.

>In Shintoism the Ainu legend is that a sharp-toothed demon hid inside the vagina of a young woman and emasculated two young men on their wedding nights. Consequently, the woman sought help from a blacksmith who fashioned an iron phallus to break the demon's teeth.
And Hiro is the sole possessor of such an iron "penis".

please delet this

99% chance he'll end up with Ichigo. Or dead. I agree they both deserve happiness and are perfect for each other.

That's all fine as long as things finish up in leglock nakadashi.

Yes, 3 episode into a 24 episode series is far too late, and definitely telling of what's to come.

>yfw Goro paired with his own 02 clone
>Goro and Hiro became in-laws

This show brings out the best posts