Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san 97 (KR)

wasabisyrup.com/archives/4X9jFTwAGVQ

Oboro awaken her secret eye. ...Or not.

Other urls found in this thread:

www69.zippyshare.com/v/aB2fpn2q/file.html
www69.zippyshare.com/v/SpJnn23F/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's all, can't wait for the translations.

This scum dragon better get evaporated.
Youd think he wouldve gained a bit of humility but he turned out to be rotten to the core.

how to get the uncensored version translated with nipples

I think he's just a spoiled brat, not rotten to the core. He didn't gain any humility after last time because they flat out lied to him about what happened. As far as he knew, he won, so why should he have been humbled by it?

Spoiling is the first step of making someone with rotten personality.

i wonder if onmyoji exist in this series? especially with all these demon

Buy the manga.

Which is not the same thing as him being irredeemably rotten. He's still kind of a piece of shit now, but he hasn't really had any real chance to change before now. Even the resolution of the last arc with him involved Oboro propping up his ego, and tricking him into giving up on Yuuna, rather than tell him his means of pursuing a wife were wrong. It's not until this chapter, with Oboro having spent a year learning more about the outside world, that she seems to be actually standing up to him and arguing with him.

Rough. Seeing Kogarashi beat up the slime dragon will be nice.

So this will be at least a three chapter arc. I wonder if things will be resolved next chapter, or if it'll go for one more.

Now that's a juxtaposition.

What did she cry about?

Color page next week with new anime info and some Valentines project

Thats a nice thumbnail

Well, her brother's being kind of a dick, and is probably dismissing her experiences as meaningless or some such.

Lack of sagiri and tenguu makes me sad.

Looks like kogarashi not taking him seriously got him hurt. Hopefully we see him actually try next chapter.

I'd say Kogarashi took him seriously. Kogarashi just underestimated how much Genshiro's improved in the last year, and was probably also trying to not kill him.

>Yuuna's eyes

It'd be fun if she snapped again like with Karura.

They’re best girls, but I guess I can understand they aren’t as easily fit into stories as Yuuna and Hibari.

so who the heck is this guy again? he he showed up before, right? what did he do?

He's Oboro's younger brother. They originally kidnapped Yuuna to be his bride, remember?

it's been waaay too long since i read anything plot related in this series, haha. i kinda remember it now, but only just barely

>Battle arc
YES YES. The dragon dude arc was the high point in the series, dunno why they never did another until now.

H I B A R I
I
B
A
R
I

Well, in this case including Sagiri would distract from Yuuna, as Genshiro had his sights on Sagiri a bit as well last time. So it's probably easier for the author to omit her that it is to have Genshiro react to both of them.

Kogarashi would like to be civil, but now he has to go on the aggressive.

I wonder what's the reason why Oboro wears the eyepatch.

It's already going to be two years since Yuragi first premiered.

Are we sure it's not part of her? Remember, she's a god blade, not a dragon god, and that eyepatch looks like a katana crossguard.

They sort of did during the rescue Kogarashi arc. The problem is that Kogarashi himself is too powerful for most enemies, and they can't really put in too many people who can give him a run for his money, or his strength will stop being remarkable.

First time Kogarashi struggles with an enemy, nice.

GoD Koga confirmed? Sorry too much DBS. Hehe

Having to deal with a vengeful Yuuna would be great. However, it may be better suited for when she gets focus in another serious arc.

>close to chapter 100
>author already introduced 15 girls
>average of a new girl every 6.66 chapters
>by comparison, TLR had ~20 girls by the end of its run (36 volumes)

Thanks for the dump.

Maybe. I think it'd be nice for her to be able to make Genshiro leave this time, seeing as she was helpless against him last time.

How many of them actually like the MC though? From what I remember of TLR almost all girls with wanted Rito's dick for fuck all reason.

Only some of them. Off the top of my head, we're at Yuuna, Chisaki, Sagiri, Hibari, Oboro, and Karura as genuinely being interested in Kogarashi. There's one or two other possibles, and the rest aren't interested.

Leaving Genshiro alone after the fight wouldn't be enough as he can wager a fight again. They would probably impose a harsh punishment to try to get him to reform and not attempt another fight. He shouldn't be killed outright as he is an important figure in his domain, and that would spark more conflict.

I think it’s about 6 at the moment. With a few uncertains.

Okay, caught up a bit this week. Here's the color version of chapter 94:

www69.zippyshare.com/v/aB2fpn2q/file.html

and of chapter 95:

www69.zippyshare.com/v/SpJnn23F/file.html

Thanks user.

Thanks much TSanon.

They always could go the superman route for Kogarashi, this its depower him so the reader can feel the new bad guy as an actual threat. I was hoping for that during the burd arc when he got changed into a vibrator.
Lets see if this fucking editor is capable of delivering a good arc or if it ends being a piece of shit like the idols arc.
Dunno how he can make a fine job with Kimetsu, but always shit all over ghostits.

Don't know why you're still shitting on the editor.

The guy entered the scene around ch70, since then we got almost 30 chapters of pure PLOT, and zero actual plot.

HIBARI
I
B
A
R
I

Yeah he can cause trouble again, but if it's Yuuna herself that sends him packing for home, he'd have a bit stronger of a reason to reconsider trying for a round three instead of making peace and looking elsewhere for a wife.

Thank you!

I really miss Chisaki ;_;

>Taimanin cat
MUH DICK

Thanks user!

Don't worry user. We'll see Chisaki after this arc which will be about 1-2 more chapters probably...

I think one more chapter would be enough to finish the arc.