Koi wa Ameagari no You ni

Tenchou and Akira are so cute together!

It was so cute when she got mad at her mom for mixing up movies.

>When your mom is younger than your boyfriend

I think she looks better with the cook.

Male degenrates need not apply. Keep your creepy fantasies in other shows' threads.

Is this gonna be the meme now? Great.

>your creepy fantasies
This isn't as creepy when you realize there are two world leaders with 30 years difference in their relationships. It's just a taboo, besides this series is tastefully done imo. Once she turns 18 (which is like next year), she's even legal.

Forbidden love is the best kind of love.

This anime makes my heart go doki doki

I'm not the one posting fucked up fantasies of wanting to have anal sex and other disgusting shit. This anime is more mature than that but it seems like these degenerates can't think about anything but sex all the time.

Why did she accept to go on a date with the other guy so quickly? Seems like she’s fine with anybody.

>doujin still not translated

Yeah, right. Who doesn't love romance with generic shoujo NTR guy?

Said no one ever.

The after the rain roastie posters are my favorite seasonal meme now.

>male fantasies
Trump's wife is 30 years younger than him. This happens in real life yet you complain about anime

I am not complaining about this anime, I love it, but some anons just can't stop talking about how they want to fuck Akira or how Tenchou should fuck her. This anime isn't like that, if they want some ecchi show that makes their dicks hard they should go and watch another show.

>shitposters get triggered by a femanon yet again
You guys are truly pathetic.

Fuck off.

No u

You should take your own advice

Don't waste your time with them. You know how the show is really, bittersweet and clever.

I can't wait for chapter 79. Masami will give Akira an umbrella as Christmas gifts, I think.

Why? She hates him.

The cook is suffering for an unrequited love too, and he is so bitter about it that he doesn't lose any opportunity to be mean with other people who are suffering for love. He is an asshole also with Yui, later.

she doesn't want kondou to lose his job/go to jail

Manga fags warned you about manga turning to shit, but you did not believe. If you think the shit drama ends with blackmailing this episode you are in for a rude awakening. Don't forget there is also the sprinter freind who is relevant.

I want tenchou and ex-wife get together again

Pic related happens because Japanese actually read and spoiled on manga

Does manga ever explain why his wife left him in the first place?

As is the tradition with female authors.

The manga doesn't ever turn to shit, and the drama is always tame and resolved rather quickly.

The issue with the manga is focusing on the side characters too much and dragging out this will they won't they with the manager and akira.
Which won't be a problem for a 12 episode anime that'll probably have a semi-conclusive anime only ending.

The show as is, is truly amazing from the score to the direction to the amazing art work, the character dynamics feel genuine and it's easily a top tier show as is.

his obsession with writing

In what ways did he black mail her, did cook just go on a date with her or were there kisses etc

>commie
ARE YOU LITERALLY RETARDED?

Tricked her and kissed her on the cheek. She seemed pretty disgusted by it.

Why are you saying this bullshit?

The fact is this manga isn't only about romance. It's mainly about Akira and Masami lives, that involve other things beside romance. I believe it's beautiful.

>>>tumblr

Which problem do you have with Haruka?

We want to see Akira and Kondou fuck. Shut the fuck up.

The manga simply shows how Akira love for running >>>> Akira love for Tenchou, which is only escapism. If some people want a classic romance, they should look at for another title.

Sup Forums hates 3DPD whoresI. Stop whining and don't post.

Except she will realize she needs both to be happy.

Yeah the side characters are boring.

Indeed, the more Tenchou improves his depression, the more her interest into him becomes weaker, because she wants only gloomy people around her. Only running can make her happy again. This is the evolution of this "romance", that is really mature. It's not pandering.

>the chad line cook
>the virgin tenchou

I doubt it.

Someone really in love with a person, should be happy to see that this person is less depressed, instead she looks only disappointed, because he isn't like her anymore. Maybe she looks so cold toward him also because she fears to lose his company, but I believe she simply dislikes this new Masami.

Are we reading a different manga? She isn't dissapointed, she is just kind of sad because if Tenchou isn't sad and lonely then she feels she will lose her place as someone "special" for him and she even acknowledges this is pretty selfish.
And her initial reasons for falling in love with him don't even have anything to do with him being a depressed and lonely dude.

True love isn't selfish. She is showing like she is only a child that wanted someone like her, a failure like she thinks to be.

What was the cook's deal again? He wants to fuck his sister or something?

She isn't his real sister.

trump is anime

every time

>True love isn't selfish
Are you fucking retarded? Of course it's fucking selfish. Romantic love can't be selfless, otherwise it's admiration at best. Even if someone in love is willing to put the other person's needs above his and even chose that person's happiness over their own, in the end there is always a little bit of selfishness involved.
There is nothing wrong with wishing you could be someone special or irreplaceable to the one you love. It's not like she ever went out of her way to make his life shittier just to he would depend on her.

Why did the show fail?

>**6,086位 (***,*82pt) [*,**0予約] 2018年04月18日 Koi wa Ameagari (Full production limited edition) [Blu-ray]

Well, she thought to be "special" because she was able to love the fact he needs his spaces. Now he found his spaces again, and she is suffering exactly how his ex probably suffered for same reason. Akira deserves it.

Because it's not the kind of show that otaku and fujoshi, the classic major buyers of BD, can like.

This breaks my heart.
A genuinely good and somewhat realistic series fails while other shitty generic series steal all the popularity.

And? It's not like they can sort it out. She has more reasons to love him than just needing a loser to make herself feel better (she didn't even fall in love with him because of that) and it's up to them to see if that's enough to overcome their personal issues.
Claiming she is only in love with him because his misery makes her feel less pathetic is stupid.

Literally killed by NTRbait.

Are japs really so insecure that a few scenes of a guy hitting on a girl while she clearly despises him is enough to make them drop a show?

It's not surprising, when the best selling shows are usually idolshit, cute girls camping or doing other generic cute things, or fujoshit.

>Are japs really so insecure
It has nothing to do with being insecure. Why would you pay money for things you don't like? The season just started and this happens in the first few episodes, what reason would anyone have to continue supporting your things if they start out like that?

This restaurant is comfy af.

Where is everyone getting this meme that Akira doesn't care about Kondou anymore? I've looked over the raws, she stills seems smitten with him to me. She bought the same brand of smelly hair tonic Kendou uses and put it on because she likes his scent that much. The latest chapters also have her finally giving him that scarf she's been knitting for him forever and having a nice time with him at his apartment.

This show is so good. I hope sales pick up because its shaping to be, dare I say, a classic.

Because it's pretty obvious it's not going anywhere from now on and than the story will focus on the main couple so dropping it for something this stupid is either pure autism or simple retardation.
Like, this is not even some love triangle shit.

>dropping a show because you don't like the content is pure autism
Okay buddy, buy 3 copies then.

Speedreaders and idiots who didn't even read shit, much less the raws, spreading lies.

If you are not able to see how gloomy she is, it's not my fault.

But it's not "the content", it's literally a few scenes in one episode out of 12.
If the show was about some NTR-ish love triangle or the cook was pushed as a serious love rival then I would understand not wanting anything to do with it, but the "content" of the story is clearly not about about that and this shit is so irrelevant that I can't see why anyone would use it as a justification to drop it unless they are self-inserting too hard or something.
I'm more willing to believe people just don't like the man in the main couple being an old dude or the age gap romance.

Yeah this is toptier shitposting. We'll probably see this ugly fucker in the coming ten threads. Woe is us.

>if you are not able to see my headcanon, it's not my fault
Fuck off.

This show is too much good for otaku. At least let's hope the anime will boost manga sales.

No, I see she's struggling with her feelings in regards to the whole track field situation. I'm just taking issue with people implying her feelings for Kondou have disappeared. She still wants to spend time with him and learn more about him.

>too much good

My English sucks sorry

I really like this anime, it itches my forbidde love/ age gap fetish (for lack of a better word).
I still believe they have nothing in common and Akira is blowing things out of proportion (its just a crush after all) but i still want them to at least get together for a while.

It'll be a shame if this bombs just because of the subject matter. It's a great looking show. We all know he won't end up with her anyway so calm your tits, it'd end up similar to how Lost in Translation did.

They are disappearing user.

Where are you getting that from? They're still there.

It's one poster who keeps parroting that in every thread anytime someone says something positive or cute about Tachibana and Manager's relationship. I don't don't know what it is about his show, but it seems it's attracted some landwhales from tumblr to these threads.

I don't see why it wouldn't since their feelings seem to be moving from a mere platonic thing/just a crush.
And if people really have an issue with the age gap then they need to stop being so autistic. It's not something that outrageous.

He is just shitposting, ignore him.

that's too cute

Shoujo never sells.

God, imagine her legs flailing around like that when you stick it in her tight ass.

Okay. I am not shitposting. The truth is that I am really emotionally invested in their romance, but I am sure it can't happen. So I want to be psychologically ready for when they will live their own lives separately.

Danderes are a miracle of the universe.

Again, I see no reason why it wouldn't happen.
It's not like it's a thing unheard of in manga. Koi Kaze and Kore Wa Koi No Hanashi have even weirder/fucked up couples and they end up together anyway.

This manga seems to treat social stigma very seriously.

I hope based tenchou will BTFO nanpa fuckboy later

Does it? From what I understood the issues with their relationship are more related with both Kondo and Akira's emotional baggage than worries over what everyone else will think.
Even in this very episode, Kondo said he doesn't give a fuck about what other people think, he just avoids a relationship with Akira because of his personal shit.

I love her cute neko face

>no girl will ever be this excited about going on a dato with you

Feels bad man

Why does the anime remove Kondo's coin-sized bald spot that is mentioned all the time in the manga?

>old man x young girl

pig disgusting

He didn't say he give a shit about other people thoughts, he said it's not only for that. And if you go to read the manga, in that restaurant some women had commented saying he could be her father, and probably they were in a compensated date. The anime changed the scene a bit.

If you really want to know, (volume 9 spoiler) Akira does it herself. She pops him in the face for being mean to Yui. Tenchou is into it, too, judging from a comment he makes later in chapter 78.