Boku no Hero Academia

Chapter 169 out: jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/my-hero-academia/en/0/169/page/1
Alternative link if it isn't working (again): imgur.com/a/5q12c
Jirou a cute. Who's going to be in the band? And who's the man in the autoplay?

>Filler chapter
Whats Hori doing?

Bruh, look at this dude

CANON

Good, the action in this series sucks

Showing his trade.
What you thought shounen shit was made of, eh user?

Kouda is great

Kouda will win

Probably not, but I really really hope so.
Really my only hope is that kaminari is the traitor

Fucking filler shipping couples.
This shit needs to fucking DIE.

>implying Jirou won't follow him out of blind love

Bruh. Its just downtime between arcs. Chill a little. The last panel of the chapter is presumably setting up the villain of the arc.

This entire manga has been one huge filler.

garbage shounen.

Who suggested who here? Aside from those mentioned in the chapter, who said what

Did octopus-arms suggest the fried octopus house? Is Hori really feeding into the vore-gore fetish with this one

ALSO FUCK SADROCK

nah, fuck you

Fuck off mutie

This fucking edgy bird.
How can he say stupid things all the time and not be called out?
First of all: he's clearly not cut to be a hero, leave all that darkness edgy stuff to villains.
Also he just doesn't do shit. He just stands there and spouts his creepy edgy lines once in a while.
Look at his straight face when he says this shit, all confident of the retarded idea he just had.
If we went in high school together I would bully the shit out of this soybird, make him find scarecrows in his seat every morning and throw eggs at him.
This eternal virgin won't ever even be able to kiss a girl with that wormeating beak.
It's really time for someone to break his gayass wings and put him in a oven once and for all.

When is the next chapter?

2 weeks from now

Take a wild fuckin guess

What the fuck

Shit chapter desu. Cant believe the mangaka thinks its a good idea to go into a SoL plot with the last arc failing so fucking hard.

>CANON
>posts pic of memeful parody spin off

About 10 days or so. Considering that actual WSJ isn’t out until 5th of February and then about 1-7 days of waiting depending early leakers.

What a mad banquet of darkness.

I WANT TO STAIN MINA'S FACE WITH WHITE LIQUID

This.
> Battle shounen manga
> sucks at the battle part
Hori is a hack.

>Maid Cafe
Kaminari
>Arm wrestling tournament
Kirishima
>Toy Store
Either Sero or Hagakure
>Banquet for students of darkness
Tokoyami
>Dance
Mina
>Titty Bar
Mineta
>Short play
Jirou
>Local history research Presentation
Ilida
>Murder-fest
Bakugo
>Petting Zoo
Koda
>Fried-octopus house
Shoji
>Asian Cafe
Todoroki
>Martial arts performance
Ojiro
>Study Hall
Momo
>Hero Quiz
Midoriya
>Handmade soba house
Ochako?
>My glitter show
Aoyama
>Frog music chorus
Tsuyu
>Crepe House
Sato

t. Yurifag

u know it tru

A-acid, right?

Todoroki is Soba.

u know it isn't

>murder-fest (death match)
Bakugou is a potential serial killer.

I don't think you actually know when you are supposed to use that word

What about the next Vigilantes chapter?

He just wants a Mortal Kombat Tournament. Nothing wrong with that.
> Its not filler because i say so.

There should be an opposite (and true) one of this.

>Study hall
>Banquet for students of darkness
>Murder-Fest
I can imagine what the rest is about, but those four confuse me. Are they supposed to be performances, food-related or contests?

Nobody gives a fuck about your fanfic.

It's downtime. The Todoroki/bakugou mini arc ended literally two chapters ago, and the big yakuza arc only ended a little bit before that.

They have to actually set up the next arc you dumb motherfucker.

Study hall would literally just be a study hall.

You know what study hall is right?

WHITE STICKY LIQUID

Filler is used in the context of anime only, you fucking retard. I bet you have never seen actual anime filler in your life before.

>frog music chorus
What the fuck would that even be? Everyone lining up and kero-keroing music?

S E E T H I N G

While everyone is busy with Jirou triangle Frog and Aizawa getting closer.

I had to google it, but it still doesn't make sense to suggest it for cultural festival as not many people would find pointless lessons entertaining.

I think that the 'banquet for students of darkness' would be like a cafe, but all the lights are turned off, the waitstaff are dressed like vampires, and the only thing on the menu is blood (tomato juice).

Fucking gross.

Study Hall is that thing they did in Momo's house.
Banquet for students of darkness is Tokoyami hanging out in the dark
Murder-Fest is translated as "Death Match" in gook. I suppose Bakugou means a gladiator life-or-death sort of tournament.
Tooru suggested haunted house. Gook scans had no trace of Toy Store and I don't know what the fuck JB pulled that out of it.
Ochako suggested Mochi house (it's not on the table for whatever reason). Asian Cafe was Sero's idea. Soba was by Todoroki.

Croaking acapella.

>it still doesn't make sense to suggest it for cultural festival as not many people would find pointless lessons entertaining
That is, as a matter of fact, what some might say is called 'The Joke'.

> Trying so hard to convince themselfes its not filler.
Sad anons.

>I suppose Bakugou means a gladiator life-or-death sort of tournament.
That actually sounds like fun.

>This arc is a setup for a valentines day chapter with best couple
>Sadrock is just gonna turn out bro tier and help Jirou confess and not even like her romantically
>Kaminari is gonna reveal the reason he never hits on Jirou is because he values her as a person and actually likes her.

You cannot deny that this is BEST END.

Next issue, #11, is on February 10, Saturday. We might get it a bit earlier than normal.

Why does she blush with kaminari compliments her but frowns when kouda does the same thing?

I don’t follow that series, but I guess 7 days or less after the newest chapter would be the best bet assuming it’s a weekly series.

>valentines day chapter

We're in October. If the flow of time in the manga is somewhat consistent to how it has been previously it's another 100 chapters away.

(You)
Glad to see my meme got an use this fast!

>KamiJirou will happen in your lifetime
HORIKOSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Fine then you fucking nitpicker,romance themed chap because of real life Valentines.

Have you ever heard about breather arcs, you dumb fucking cunt?

Obvious setup for Kaminari x Jirou. Sadrock can fuck off.
> Writing (You) at a link to someone elses post.
Newfag spotted.

No it's about Jirou coming in terms with Chadrock is better suited for her than traitor Pikachu.

(You)

Does Jiro get aroused while plugging her earlobes?

There would be an special chapter that happened before in time. Many manga do that.

What do you think a titty bar with the Class 1-A girls would be like?

Why is Soyku a shitty MC?

We never have a valentine chapter though, not even special one, like ever, in the entire 3 year run of it

Very in line with his character for sure. Made me kek hardest out of all the suggestions.

Just checked the release dates, it seems that they're released every 2 weeks, but I'm not sure if the next chapter will come out next week

it would be plus ultra

Thats the joke

Also, you not american?

t. Soykugo

Then we're overdue one.

t. Bakufujo

It would range from "somewhat soft" in Jirou's case to "life-changing 11/10 experience which will be the peak of your life" in Momo's.

There'd only be 4 waitresses since Jirou is flat and Hagakure could be stuffing her bra for all we know

Well i think thats more just her being uncomfortable and trying to decide whether to do it or not.

Not saying koudaxjirou is confirmed or anything, but I don't think that panel was implying a negative reaction to what Kouda said, considering she agreed to it like 2 panels later.

Reminder that Bakugo is beautiful

Why is Ochako on the cover page when she's a complete non-entity this chapter? She wasn't even around when they decided to go with the music event.

>Somewhat soft
But the ones that fit in your hands is instant 10/10

Todoroki pls

>yfw Class B is so desperate to win that they go all-out with a slutty maid café but they still lose to Shinso's class

Horikoshi likes drawing her and I like seeing her.
I prefer tits that don't fit in your hand where it kind of leaks out. Anything starting B cup really.
Don't let Tokoyamifag see this.

Illegal as the girls are minors. That idea would work only if Midnight was their homeroom teacher.

>yfw they decide to go with a circus and are still btfo by shinsou's class who brainwashed every visitor into voting for them
>ywn be in a titty bar with midnight in it
>ywn squish her boobs
why live

Teach me about bikkri Sup Forums, what is this subculture that best girl is into?

Reminder Todomina is the best ship thanks to this chapter.

?
Todoroki only hates Frog.