Boys on the Run Final Chapter

Final chapter translated. It actually had a happy ending.

Other urls found in this thread:

raw.senmanga.com/Boys_on_the_Run/VOLUME_10/253
mangadex.com/manga/1954
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Final chapter
>He doesn't know

I would not touch this shit with a barge pole.

that is not the ending, there is a little extra that they cut, but i dont know why.

Here the raw version.
raw.senmanga.com/Boys_on_the_Run/VOLUME_10/253

I feel bad for my Asian bros that have to settle for these women but they get pussy atleast I guess.

Huh? It's out on mangadex.
mangadex.com/manga/1954

>they get pussy at least
Just barely, most of the time it's just Tanishi getting cucked

Yeah I was expecting a horrible twist but it's still a relatively happy ending.

I mean, Tanishi totally got fucked over in the epilogue, which you wouldn't really expect just from reading the "final chapter." At least he actually made progress after 112 chapters?

He was never gonna become a superstar or make a ton of money, so getting fucked for a few years and becoming an integral part of somebody else's success is decent.

>He was never gonna become a superstar or make a ton of money
Pretty sure that being the manager for a World Champion would net you both of those things, actually.

>World Champion
Certainly not in the way I expected, then. But that was unnecessary. It was so unbelievable I wasn't sure if bowlcut was just fronting with Tanishi to motivate him. He could have been an olympian and the effect would be the same.

It's almost like the author isn't very good at writing endings

I kept reading that leading up to this epilogue and braced myself, but in a vacuum, I have to say I'm satisfied with this one. Fits the theme quite well unlike I am a Hero.

damn man, I read this shit years ago and now they finally decide to finish? I feel obligated to re-read before reading the final chapter, but I can't be buggered.

>they
Not the same translation group that did the first 9 volumes. That translation group is dead.

After seeing the epilogue, it probably would've been better if they HAD just cut it out.

He should have just left it at the family thing. Almost as bad as resentment or whatever.
>choose girl over your digital waifu
>time skip ending where you broke up with said girl in a few months and she hid your reincarnated waifu/daughter from you for 18 years

it's not wort it, I reread he whole fucking garbage dump that the manga was and it's still shit, but the ending made it even worse.

This is the only work of his I've actually read before. Wonder if I should read I Am a Hero and Ressentiment just to see how hard I can get let down again.

I am a hero is way worse in therms of shitty endings, but the ride was more bearable.

Wish we would have gotten more interaction out of hana and the main guy, but we just got them staring at each other then it just fucking ends like wtf

You think that's bad? Kira just disappeared off the face of the earth, apparently.

Just finished it and I already forgot who that was. Was it the short boxer dude?

Yes, the bald guy who looks like Krillin.

When everything was finishing I thought he left a note saying he was gonna be over at his girlfriend's place from what I remember

I reread the last 16 chapters and I did not see that so either it happened before or just never happened. Upon rereading the epilogue it just feels rushed and unneeded. Also it's never explained how one of the kid's bombs even went off since only one bomb was even shown and that was grabbed by the main guy with no detonation being shown

The author is simply bed at writing ends, like every single comic he makes has a shitty ending. They aren't, "not happy how deep and philosophical", they are straight up badly written and thought out, with a lot of unexplained shit and several plot-holes.. He has some interesting scenarios but he doesn't have the skill needed to actually make them worthwhile. I don't think will be wasting any more of my time reading his works.

Ironically, I think it would have been a great ending (still with some plot-holes) if he just restrained himself and not written that epilogue.