Jeanne
>159 cm
>44 kg
>B85/W59/H86
Artoria
>154 cm
>42 kg
>B73/W53/H76
They're basically the exact same person. Why do people like Jeanne more?

How about Baioretto?

Man I always forget that Japanese are fucking midgets
Like holy shit

You imply the king isn’t more fuckable.

I'm not implying anything, I am telling you that this is true.

I can attest

Would Sup Forums watch an anime about the life and downfall of the real Jeanne d'Arc?

>Why do people like Jeanne more?
If Jeanne is featured in any kind of media, she's automatically Best Girl. No exceptions.

She is, but she's also a slut and a cuckold. Jeanne is literally too pure for this world.

I'd watch it twice in a row.

But she never had downfall
Yeah she died but it was better death than most famous people got

Jeanne always seemed like she'd fit perfectly in SN as Saber as much as Artoria. Their ideological backstories aren't so different, and it's meant to parallel Shirou and Redman.

Didn't the actual Jeanne have a decent cup size, too?

Jean is best girl but her extra centimeters and kilos make Artoria Imaginemanhandling-tier

Something Apocrypha had going was the OST and some of the animation.

>They're basically the exact same person.
Are you retarded?

I'm not aware of anything specific, but she was said to have a beautiful body that none of her men lusted after because she was too pure and good.

retard

>be given a lewd as fuck body
>devote life to protecting your country and serving your God
>be considered too pure to lewd by everyone
Was the IRL Jeanne the only 3D to equal 2D?

How is one meant to accomplish mana transfer with the maiden of god?

Except Jannu didn't cause her own downfall, she only got killed because she kicked English ass so hard that they resorted to bribing clergymen to have her executed on trumped-up charges

Does measurements are absolutely bullshit, it's impossible to be that much larger with only 2kg more

>The only not-shit woman was literally a saint
This world is too cruel

Not to mention they spent weeks trying to make the trial look as legitimate as possible, resulting in them constantly being outwitted by an illiterate peasant girl. They couldn't charge her for heresy as her doctrine was entirely sound, they couldn't charge her for insanity as she was clearly of sound mind, and they couldn't charge her for witchcraft or demon worship as there was no evidence for it. In a demonstration of desperation they just burned her for crossdressing, even though Jeanne never made active efforts to pass for a man.

>Jeanne got to popular in real life
>her trial became a witch hunt
>fate Jeanne got to popular
>targeted by online witch hunt
Makes you think.

They are in general 10 cm shorter in average compared to nordic countries.

Joan had so many good lines in her trial.
>Did you think you did well in taking the dress of a man?
>I did well to do whatsoever thing God commanded me to do.
The only thing they got her on was a an agreement to never wear men's clothing again, and then while she slept they took her dress away and left only men's clothes so she had to go out wearing pants. What a shitty bait and switch.
Word of the trial was almost sent to Rome where the Pope would have brought the hammer down on the English for the farce of a trial. What a sham.

You shouldn't!

Fate butchered Jeanne’s character. She turned into a generic nice girl, rather than the pious shitposter she actually was.
>Asked whether St. Margaret spoke English, she replied: “Why should she speak English when she is not on the English side?”

>Word of the trial was almost sent to Rome where the Pope would have brought the hammer down on the English for the farce of a trial.
Actually in her retrial she was not only declared innocent, but everyone involved in her original trial was excommunicated.

I think it is just a declaration of her being a Scott and not English by making fun of her.
It's not like she did it anonymously.

She's described as having large breasts, yes.

>resulting in them constantly being outwitted by an illiterate peasant girl

>prosecutor asked if the angels speaking to her spoke French
>she replied that whatever they spoke, they spoke it better than he spoke French
>tfw educated English prosecutor got outwitted and mocked by an illiterate French peasant

Joan was the Queen of Bantz
>You say that you are my judge; now I tell you again, take care what you do, for in truth I am sent of God and you are putting yourself in great danger.
That's what I mean, there was some weird facet during the trial that should have called for the assembly to call on the Pope, but Joan didn't know about it, so she didn't call them on it.
Then the retrial happened, but it was obviously too late for her.
The executioner that lit her pyre was worried that he was going to Hell because he was pretty sure that they just killed a saint.

FUCKING ENGLISHMEN KILLING THE ONLY PURE WAIFU IN REALITY

>different height
>different weight
>different mesurements
>different personalities
>different voices
>different roles
Yep, exact same thing.

Don't forget
>different class

because tits

>In a demonstration of desperation they just burned her for crossdressing, even though Jeanne never made active efforts to pass for a man.
Not just that, they took her clothes and gave her man clothes, and then burned her for crossdressing.

how is jean only 2kg more? weight difference should be bigger considering tits and height difference.

The BEST part of Joan's trial is that it just kept on happening. These were pretty much the most ruthless, learned hard asses in the Church, and over and over again their theological traps failed.
As an aside, Joan was certainly smarter than the rest of the French peasantry, her father was the mayor of Domremy or something. Still pretty cool.

Muscle weight > fat weight.

Reminder that you must not lewd a Catholic saint.

Jeanne is not for lewd.

Indeed.

>irl jeanne is a witty bantsmaster
>fate jeanne is a moeblob who lusts for dragon dick

it's not fair

H-how do I marry Jeanne?

Where was that said?

Through prayer and devotion.

I hate that Japan is in love with the idea of Joan, but have no idea what she was actually like or how to write/portray her.
Her and La Hire are basically already anime characters, jumping around France spanking the English everywhere they go.

Trial records, though it's never really explicit exactly HOW big they were, they prefer not to talk about it.

Most of the time in battle and on campaign she had to wear plate mail anyway, so people couldn't see them unless they were the ones helping her put it on and take it off.

By being faithful, user.

>ywn help Joan put on/remove her armor
>she will never smile and thank you, saying that God is watching over us

Original Jeanne is for pure
Alter Jeanne is for lewd

Are you not aware that Apocrypha actually got Jeanne's height right? There is contemporary physical evidence from a tailor who took her measurements that she was 5'2'' in real life.

What was her cup size?

>Jeanne canonically shortstacked

Alter is Gilles fanfiction, she is by definition purer than the vanilla Jeanne.

IRL Gilles was the serial killer, right?

Child killer yes. He became insane after Jeanne's death.

>get to help Joan get dressed
>she's so pure that you feel no lusty thoughts for her naked, teenage form
He MAY have been a serial killer. It's likely it was a huge schmear campaign because he had a ton of valuable people wanted, but he wouldn't sell.

he had valuable land that people wanted, rather.

no, takeuchi is too bad at drawing faces

>expecting fate to respect historical figures
never user, never

Is it Joan or Jeanne?

He probably did it, the duke just took advantage of his actual crimes to take his lands.

It's technically Jehanne

Jeanne in French, Joan in barbarian.

>Englishmen spent two weeks just to make her swear so they could start the trial and kept being trolled the whole time by a peasent little girl
How did she do it?

With the help of God.

Literally best girl chosen by God

A steely Catholic resolve.
That year and a half in France are probably one of the better mysteries of human history.

We have at least three sources. Her squire said she was beautiful and had a great body, while the Count of Alencon said that he sometimes saw her boobs by accident while they were on campaign. There was also an official in the French royal court who wrote a description of her to one of his friends in Italy. He described her as someone who had the appearance of a charming girl but the mindset and interests of a man. A cute tomboy, basically.

The difference between Jeanne and Artoria is that one has more sex appeal

Jehanne de Domrémy.

user, sometimes it's just plain necessary to keep her alive. Shit happens in a war.
>ywn tenderly use Jeanne's mouth as you finger her to completion because she needs the mana transfer but wants to remain pure

>The difference between Jeanne and Artoria is that one has more sex appeal
I hope you mean Jeanne.

I would have to look that up to see if that was actually taken, but I can assure you that all of the other evidence seems to suggest she was vavoom.

Joan took an oath of celibacy. You wouldn't ruin her pledge to God just to satisfy your carnal desires, would you?

user, back in those days having huge tits was considered vulgar. When people described her as having "a great body" it meant that she would have a modest chest by our standards.

>that picture
DELET

didn't she beat up prostitutes?

>IRL Jeanne was busty, witty, pious, kind, beautiful, hard working, and intelligent despite being illiterate
Are there any modern girls like her?

having dragon dick

Yes, she used her sword (which they found buried underneath the altar of a St. Catherine church that nobody knew about), and would wack them on the back/butt(?) with the flat side of it.
She didn't have to do it often, because everyone got the message pretty quick.

Yes, she chased them away from her camp.

Umu is better

Nah, Artoria is better

wtf I love Jeanne now

Are you basing this claim on church art from the period? I say this because it's rather natural that a sculptor who was commissioned to make a statue of Mary isn't going to give her giant knockers unless he wants to be put on trial. He is trying to create a depiction that inspires awe or reverence, not an erection.

Okay, that one is pretty good too, but it is obviously not OP Artoria.

People like Jeanne for her saintly pits.

Hey, do you have that picture where she has huge tits that look a bit veiny on further inspection?

This one is even better.

>that one sculptor who was commissioned to make a statue of Satan for some church and made him too sexy so the same church commissioned his brother to make another statue, but the brother made it even sexier

Try and spot the difference between apocrypha’s Jeanne and real life Jeanne.

>inspires awe or reverence, not an erection.
Por que no los dos?

>feisbuk