Translations soonHopefully

Other urls found in this thread:

netabare.city/archives/20880
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tsukasa is going to pull a Boros

come on, 2-1

Satoshi-kun is so handsome!

Tsukasa a shit.

Will the white knight's armor shed to reveal a dark knight's?

nip
netabare.city/archives/20880

>Hidden eyes

>"Kinokuni Nene, I respect you."
God damnit Senpai that flow was perfect.
Also Nene is now perfectly fallen and perma moist.

>using full name
>sayying respect
>telling her she's beautiful
This is as good as gettin down on one knee isn't it?

True its probably most we could expect.
Atleast the look in her eyes is only missing hearts at this point. They should just get to making baby throughbred washoku cooks at this point.

Is everyone OK that this shit would have been much better if it was REAL fights, not a bunch of foodgasms

no. tsukasa and erina were both shown wearing armors in previous scenes. isshiki will make a dent/hole in it, and erina will strike that same place which is tsukasa's weakness (not putting himself in his dishes). the final "battle" of the arc will be knight erina vs knight tsukasa

I'm going to marry Megumi!

>the final "battle" of the arc will be knight erina vs knight tsukasa
It pretty much has to be no matter how much Souma wants to take on the Tsukasa. Souma being the one to take him down would mean he's one step ahead of Erina and that can't happen. The mangaka has stressed throughout this series that Erina has to remain better than Souma. At least for now. It's why Erina one the one to beat Momo, while Souma was left with Saito, one rank below Momo.

If not Erina vs Tsukasa then I can see it being Souma&Erina vs Tsukasa&Rindou needing to create one dish. And since Tsukasa doesn't like anyone else touching his food, that would be at least a believable loss that had nothing to do with skill.

Why would you wanna marry trash?

>marrying a one dimensional shit tier character

but he wants to marry megumi not meat

someone still reads the explanations about the dishes?? i just dont give a fuck anymore

OFFICIAL Shokugeki No Soma Waifu POWERRANKINS

1a. Erina
1b. Alice
2. Rindou
3. Alice's Mom
4. Momo
5. Rest of the Girls
6. The Boys

7. POWER GAP

8. A Piece of shit
9. Meat
10. Megumi

I would marry her first!

KONNO FLAVOUR! MASAKA! HANI BABIKYU!?

I need to breed Erina anons

>Still no Soma

I miss Casa.

There will be more armor under this one, screencap this

I don't think so.
Souma vs Tsukasa has been hyped too much by now for it not to happen.

>Souma vs Tsukasa has been hyped
No it wasn't. If Soma vs Tsukasa happens then it happens.

>Hating meat
Why?

Why is Niggerstream dropping the ball so hard?

Could be a red herring. For all we know he could face off against Rindou instead. She's been interested in him for awhile now and they're both similar in character.

It's been hyped ever since he was introduced.
That's why Souma already had a(n unofficial) shokugeki against him.
That's also why Tsukasa purposefully taunted him after Kuga's match.
Not to mention Tsukasa already beat Kuga and he'll beat Isshiki, both of whom have been mentors of sorts to Souma.

There's no build-up or hype whatsoever for Tsukasa to have a showdown with Erin's, whereas a build-up already exists with Souma.

Not to mention your logic is faulty. Saying that if Souma beats Tsukasa that makes him better than Erina is like saying Megumi is somewhat on Souma's level, because she got a point in her match against Momo.

That being said, I would prefer a two-vs-two for the finale.

Do Shinomiya and Hinako parallel Souma and Megumi? Just like how maybe Tsukasa and Rindou might parallel Erina and Souma?

What?

No, neither of them parallel each other.

Reminder that Rindou will drop out if the finals leaving Soma and Erina to both fight Eishi.

Nene and Isshiki cute shenanigans when?

Fellow anons. My prediction is seemingly coming true! Don't forget to praise me once my prediction is confirmed correct, alright.

Or he fights both.

The only parallel I see in this series is between Jou and Erina and they're ability to make people "love struck" after eating their cooking.

Osananajimi
Osananajimi everywhere
Now we now Kurase will win the Soumabowl

He can't lose twice. There are rules.

I'm gonna marry her first and that's final.

Obviously that means he's going to go over both.

I repeat, he can't lose twice.

>Implying there won't be an asspull where Erina and Souma met when they were young.

>The judges didn't even get naked

Man i already knew that he's gonna lose but it showed that he's not that good

Unless he has some plans up his sleeve, like telling the judges to taste his dish once more afer they tasted Tsukasa's dish

That's narratively impossible.

Being the most naked doesn't imply you win.

Erina a fucking shit

no u

I think he probably means he faces Rindou and wins, whereas Erina faces Tsukasa and loses, thus Souma has to face Tsukasa.

I don't see that happening, since I don't see Erina losing given how this is her redemption arc.

I love momos reaction there

Nah. I see Soma vs Tsukasa and Erina vs Rindou. Soma loses to Tsukasa again while Erina beats Rindou leaving Tsukasa vs Erina as the final match.

>this is her redemption arc.
This or the past arcs with Azami was never a "redemption arc" for Erina.

>Saitou and Megumi lined up to each other
>Momo and Takumi lined up to each other
>Tsukasa and Soma lined up to each other
>Rindou and Erina lined up to each other
The matches were set.

That's just as unlikely as Erina losing.
I think the most likely battles are Souma vs Tsukasa and Erina vs Rindou, both Souma and Erina win, or a 2-vs-2 shokugeki.

Souma losing is actually completely possible in this kind of team arc. And for the tournament structure, the semi-finals or finals are the two best places to have an MC lose since it still keeps the MC around for virtually the entire tournament. I've seen few things other than the pokemon anime have the MC bow out earlier than that. In this case though, the team can't lose the final since the stakes are too high, unlike the autumn election.

Actually Casa did last chapter, it is found in fascans.

Cute.

No Soma until tomorrow. TPN was MS final release of the day

You serious? What makes you say that

When WSJ drops every week, they always release 5-6 chapters one day and then finish em off the next day. Neverland was their 6th chapter.

Hishoko appreciation post

It is, but these aren't matches against random opponents. These ones are the matches against the Elite 10, and many of them will be graduating soon. Having Souma lose would be quite the hype killer, consider Tsukuda isn't likely to have a scenario as good as this one, especially considering the stakes.

Even if Souma could have a shokugeki against them any time later for whatever reason, the hype won't be nearly as high as it is right now.
Think of Souma's revenge match against Hayama. It was nothing special no matter how much Tsukuda tried to hype it, and all that resulted in was a match that got dragged out far too much, and was ultimately forgettable, as opposed to the Autumn Elections.

>and was ultimately forgettable,
It definitely isn't.

It was a horrible match. It was one of the worst matches that involved a relevant character.

Just because you personally don't like it doesn't mean it's something forgettable for everyone else.

It's not just my personal opinion, several other people think the same, especially due to how long that match lasted.

Hisako a shit

I don't like the match as well but that doesn't mean overall it's some forgettable match.

Yes

I want to marry Hisako

Why is Hishoko so best?

She is trash.

>hishoko
>trash

Tell me why Takumi is popular

Good looks

So trash she is not even part of Erina's buddies anymore.

Because you touch yourself at night.

Sup Forums do you remember when the foodgasm was creative and funny?
When it had a fucking theme other than, oh its fish so I guess fish is stripping me tonight, or oh, its meat, so i guess meat is stripping me tonight?

What in the flying fuck happened?
Remember when foodgasms was something that meant something other than losing your clothes?
I fucking miss those days, those days I actually laughed while reading this manga.

I just realized something. I-Is Erina wearing any pantsu...?

Why not.

Are you some speed reader? There are many creative foodgasms during this arc and before then.

His hair keeps getting better.

Well considering you can see Erina's clit/ vulva slightly poking from her suit, you can assume she isn't wearing any panties.

There are plenty of great foodgasms in the RDC alone

>Takumi is too busy screeching at Soma to appreciate being on Erinas body.

What a slut

Allow me to present you, the foodgasm from the last 10 chapters.
Only one, is not a stripping.

Anne was first introduced in this arc yet managed to experience the most foodgasms out of every other character we knew since early in the series. Truly a magnificent feat.

I don't know if this has been asked before, but why does Momo look 7 if she's supposed to be 18?

Erina's thighs and hips it's nothing new to him.

u-unf

Can you tell me what about it was memorable? Hayama's flashbacks as for why he had to join Central? The endless mountain training to cook bear? The match itself?

Nearly every single match Souma has had was more interesting than this one. Think about the previous match he had against Hayama. It was a triple match among Souma, Hayama and Ryo. That made it memorable enough, because we never had a match like that before, and everything in the Autumn Election was built up for that moment. This was made even better by all the great matches that took place during that event. Not to mention that match took place at the first big Finals of the manga.

On the other hand, the rematch just happened. Tsukuda tried to hype it by showing how much Hayama had improved, but without a proper build-up behind it, it just fell flat. Then you have Souma carrying out some really boring training, that lasted far too long. And if that wasn't enough, the actual match was nothing special. Perhaps, the match itself wasn't as terrible as I said earlier, but everything leading up to it was just weak.

The match could have been superb given the right setting, particularly because Hayama is a really good chef, since like Erina, he also has superpowers. However, instead of a Champions League Finals setting, we got some random match.

This is why I made the point earlier that build-up and hype are everything, which is why I said having Souma lose against Tsukasa right now (especially in a match where the stakes are extraordinarily high), thinking that he can have a rematch later, would just be a hype killer.

God damn it I wanted Isshiki to win.

I wonder how well Anne will be placing in the Popularity Poll?
She's been really likeable.

>always around the ass, hips or thighs.

A man of taste.

I want Erina-sama to sit on my face! (like pic related)