Raildex

He's jobbed billions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ggKVIfhya4E
bilibili.com/video/av19054291/?from=search&seid=6861644793971239345
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only time he jobbed was when Beetle 05 took over.

What are you talking about. Kakine shouldn't have lost to a choke. Magic god or not.

So you're saying Kakine choked?

Am I the only one who'd rather have a new Railgun season with Daihaseisai rather than Index 3? I just can't see how they could possibly squeeze OT 15 - 22 into two cour and stopping in the middle without WW3 would just feel like massive blueballing. And getting a new season longer than two cour seems impossible in today's industry. Then they'd have to do NT, which I'm sure we're really never ever ever gonna get.
A Railgun season with Daihaseisai and some side stories at least could conclude in a satisfactory manner as a full story.

Soon

>Implying
Look at Jojo

He had his spine shattered and got compressed into the size of a ball. Personally that's when I play dead and start thinking about escape

>Another Kakine thread
Can we not do this?

>Am I the only one who'd rather have a new Railgun season with Daihaseisai rather than Index 3?
Probably. I want to get through Index S3 for the NT content, and the stuff in S3 itself will also be interesting itself.

Nagai will ruin Daihaisei one way or another by adding more Saten to the plot.

Sisters arc was great in Railgun S if you skipped the filler clover episode

Nah. I'd like more Railgun myself. So long as this isn't the case.

Jojo has the massive normalfag fanbase.
Who even cares about Raildex nowadays?

cutest demonic angel

me

We're not talking about the west user, we're talking about Japan

Raildex is very popular just look at the MMO

And the what, 5 spinoffs?

I fucking wish but sadly never gonna happen again.

6 with VO

Railgun could've been just a tease to it.

Is it though? Aren't the LNs constantly declining in sales? Mikoto still winning the popularity poll every year seems like a mystery to me when the kids are all about them isekais now.

The polls are rigged af.

So when stuff like this and wings Accel happen is it considered magic at that point and not an esper ability?

Only in the sense they're in a ln magazine

Digital sales are not counted

Esper powers are pretty much just magic anyway aren't they?

Science is magic

Not literally, but on a conceptual level they're similar.

Why never? Just because she got AAA doesn't mean this is off the table.

>Aleister says himself it's the same shit
>People still don't believe it

Aleister already confirmed that they are the same and the divide was something made up

How come Touma never mentioned this in Index 2?

If Index wasn't actually popular then it sure as hell wouldn't be getting 2 high quality games, 6 different manga or even a new season right now.

>"Oh yeah and that time my arm exploded and dragons came out to eat up a death ball that was engulfing Mikoto"
Would confuse readers

Are there any sources for digital sales numbers?

Never say never

I've been living under a rock, what new game besides the virtual-on crossover is coming out?

Espers are fake Gemstones, who are distinct from magicians and produce AIM, which magicians don't. They came first

>coming out?
It's already out except for the dedicated PC version.
It's actually a game adaptation on top of being a mmorpg action game
youtube.com/watch?v=ggKVIfhya4E

Espers use an aim field which is closely tied with personal reality and that comes with some weaknesses along with strengths. What I’m wondering is if Mikoto and wings Accel use that?

Angel Mikoto*

Is level six Mikoto technically an angel? I know it says that but she’s not actually an angel like a magic side Gabriel angel right?

Index noted that Accel had Telesma so I'd assume Mikoto 5.1 uses the same

New features showcase part 2
bilibili.com/video/av19054291/?from=search&seid=6861644793971239345 buttons above the video is for different features

He can make a new spine

So Mikoto level six and wings Accel are stronger than saints guaranteed?

Isn’t Accel only half angel?

Misaki a pile of shit

You don't want to start this

She said was like teslma didn't she? Not that it actually was.

also Accel is at least "designed" that way, Mikoto was unstable and if she ever actually reached it she'd die

So you never answered my question though. Do they use aim fields or at that point are they using a completely different type of non esper magic.

There have been hints that esper powers and magic were closely related since OT 1 pretty much, and OT 17 and 19 outright confirmed it. It's honestly baffling that some people still deny this, probably the same people that headcanon that espers can't reach Magic God level. Their argument makes about as much sense as arguing that Christian mages, or Daoist mages, or whatever else can't become Magic Gods.

you mean mikoto 5.1-5.3?

*NT 17 and 19

We already know espers can't reach magic god level, Aleister even called level 6 not enough

Why do you have to over complicate things? It’s a simple question.

If Accel and Mikoto have angel tier magic they’re guaranteed stronger than saints even if Mikoto would die shortly afterwords.

He said there is no difference between science and magic affairs not that espers are magic. There is an explanation needed for why espers can't magic and it isn't clear if that is crowley forcibly having them get hit with their own sparks like he does himself.

>stating the obvious
Do people need to take reading comprehension classes or something? Accel could wreck most Saints in his normal form, let alone white wings.

What a lucky son of a bitch.

Nobody knows for a fact she’d die.

5.1 and 5.2 mikoto would give a saint trouble and might beat Kanzaki or Brun. 5.3 is probably stronger than all the known saints besides Acqua. Would probably loose to saint Full power Knight leader and full deck Birdway.

How do you know?

What if Aleister has some sort of plan to make her stable in the future? Maybe it could involve Will in some way.

That all depends. Does she use an aim field or not in that form? Does anybody even know or does it ever say?

doubt she's that high up in his plans, Kakine was the backup and he almost cursed her to death for touching his shit

Normal magicians don’t use aim fields and they don’t have to worry about personal reality. All I’m asking is if wings Accel and level six Mikoto use those and if they do they’re pretty much nothing. That’s the downfall of espers in general.

If he managed to get both Dream Ranker and Daihaseisai into one season, he won't need to force Saten because she's already there.

He didn't seem to be trying too hard to kill her. She literally survived that curse on her own. IB didn't seem to do shit. It could just be Aleister doing something else with the curse that doesn't involve killing her.

And magic gods don't use idol theory. There's more than one magic

This is the reason why espers suck. I’m pretty sure it was done one purposely so that they could be controlled.

Touma dispersed the electricity fucking her shit up, but he doesnt know if he fully dispersed the curse, one theory i've heard is that Aleister cursed her to fail

That has literally nothing to do with what I’m asking. I just confirmed I already knew there’s more than one type of magic in my posts.

There was no response, nor reaction when he touched her. Her convulsing already stopped by the time he got to her.
>one theory i've heard is that Aleister cursed her to fail
That's just silly.

>That's just silly.
I thought so to, but it does add up.
She always came up short

>That's just silly.
It depends on the exact conditions for it to activate but its possible

>aim is the downfall of espers
MP please

The only thing she did after the curse was blow up the WB (succesfully), save Touma's group and not reach him in time. That's not really a reason to think she got cursed to fail then. I've seen this theory going back as far as her not saving him during WW3, when he himself stopped her from doing so.

Name a bigger weakness they have?

any esper in AC can have their powers shut down at the push of a button. Do normal magicians have to worry about that?

magic

I mean if you think about it, the moment she got cursed could have counted as her being defeated by Aleister, which would activate the curse to fail forever

They can fight back against magic. They’re still underpowered as a whole compared to magicians but they can defend themselves. Having their powers completely shut down is another story.

Sounds like your just jumping to random conclusions for no real reason.

Don't feed it

Failure isn't just having everything fuck up for you.
Her goal was to save Touma, she failed to catch him

If I had one1️ wish, that wish would be so girls of any age can get pregnant but if they haven't got through puberty yet the baby will always be ️a️️ female. Imagine that, I can have sex with mikoto, spurt my love juices inside her and then she will get pregnant, and then I will be able to jam my throbbing penis all the way↕️ inside her womb and have sex with the accelerated growth clone.

Let's take this a ️ step further.

As pleasure surge through my penis, I once again unleash my love juices and both the girl and the clone will get pregnant. And there will be 2 clones with 11️ of them pregnant. Now I can fuck the fetus inside the clone. Rinse and repeat an I'll have ️a ️️ fetus and misaka society for me to rape. The best part〽️〽️ is the police can't catch me because by then the girls belly would be so fat of all the fetuses I can get inside the mikoto through her now big vagina and hide from the police. And there you have it , by entering the lil girls pussy I am now permanently inside a ️ lil girls pussy and I have all these sexy fetuses for me to bang. The ultimate misakaphile dream.

It’s true though. Aim jammers pretty much make espers worthless. Just because you’re wrong doesn’t mean it’s trolling.

She's 14 years old, I'm pretty sure she can get pregnant.

This stopped being funny after the first time you posted it

Its a possibility I never said it was confirmed

>two whores

That’s what you wanted isn’t it?

t. Mugino

Read the LN.

I'm all caught up buddy, shit isn't even my theory.