ITT: we post shitty anime only you enjoyed watching

ITT: we post shitty anime only you enjoyed watching

>unironically enjoying apocalypse zero
leave

Brain Powerd is underrated as shit.

retarded shojoshit love triangle, but why not

I'm weak to mid-2000's shitty fanservice.
Chu Bra was awesome.

Violence Jack

That is some extreme shit taste user, I couldn't ignore this post.

Hand Shakers. The first episode was absolute trash but overall it was ok. Lolibaba and her kouhai were the best pair, and the slice of life episodes were the best episodes.

But I like Kakugo no Susume a lot. It's fun as fuck and I wish there were more anime like this.

Has anyone seen Papillon rose's OVA?

that shit was so bad that it became good.

Aku no hana (almost universally loathed, I like the rotoscoping as I'm a Richard Linklater-fag)

Onara Gorou - don't believe I've ever seen a thread about it here

Gokukoku no Brynhildr - I found it fun, it's supposed to be shit compared to the manga

Another - quite liked it, Sup Forums hates it pretty much comprehensively

I am kuso-taste-kun. Doesn't bother me.

Maho Sensou tfw you won't get to see what happens next

plenty of anons liked gokukoku though, we had decent threads

I know most people like the anime adaptation, but I unironically like the Tsukuyomi Moon Phase manga as well even though most say its mediocre. Translations for the last 3rd when I'll seriously pay someone at this point.

Never heard of it but it looks interesting, downloading.

Cross Ange

I just love how much of a bitch Ange is.

You have a point, there were threads - all I can remember was: (1) user saying the manga was vastly superior - and I haven't read, so I can't comment; (2) otheranon saying it was by the writer of Elfen Lied so therefore shit, and (3) user discussing the really thirsty one. I might have missed the good threads though.

Mostly the first episode, that I find to be a good setup to what could have been a pretty decent series.
Second arc was meh, lost a lot of the gritty atmosphere.
Last one is shit but enjoyable because of the corny dub, plus the idea that they had a real kid doing voice for such a violent anime.

Genocyber was the peak of anime violence. Nothing else has managed to match or surpass the combination of detail, volume and general horror.

I was disappointed when I finally watched it, and it turned out only the first episode was very violent.

The terrible 3D only makes it better.

Aku no Hana is in my top 5. I read the manga after, but I still think the show does a better job with the part that it adapts. The mood created by the rotoscoping is a perfect fit for the story.

The Manga UK dub turned this mediocre action OVA into comedy gold.

I don't remember this scene.

Pupa

People actually disliked this anime? What is wrong with them? Do people actually hate fun?
This was good.

love me some incest pedophilia

what kind of God hating communist faggot hates nichijou?

Is Koi kaze any good if I like incest and lolis?

Loved the art style and jazzy OST.

Not that user, but

> >Is Koi kaze any good if I like incest and lolis?

Koi Kaze is a lot more serious than most anime about incest, it is more like a soap opera than anything else

I liked it because of that, but it is not for you if you want something moe o comical

I can't find torrents for it help me.

KM

Spoonfeeding time.

You can find it from bakaBT and AB or Animetorrents. If you don't have accounts to these trackers, not sure if you can find a torrent, but you can still download them from fluffy.

fluffy[dot]is/Files/Anime-E/Brain%20Powerd

Thank you based user. It's like the one Tomino show I was missing.

it was better than DXD. dxd is fucking terrible

I hate Nichijo. I think without the young girl professor and her robot friend it would have been fine.

Nichibro > Nichijou

I thought Nichijou was okay, but I'm not the biggest fan either.

There are people who didn't enjoy Angel Cop, the UK Dub in particular?