2 shows go to the NTR

>2 shows go to the NTR
>1 massively under performs, the other free falls like rock
Thanks japan, NTRshit has to stay in doujin not in anime.

Serves them right.

Wow it feels like

franxx is doing fine

How much of low self-esteen one need to have in order to enjoy this crap.

It isn't.

havent watched Koi wa Ameagari but from reading the thread its look likes its blatant NTR story

I read the manga, it's not, there is 0 NTR, just some mild blackmail and the blond dude jealous he could never get such a qt waifu interested in him despite being a 30 year age difference. Besides, the blond dude is secretly in love with his sister and she is a giant slut so he get's NTR's daily.

that was not NTR, you sick fuck

It's not, it's just your typical NTR bait for drama since romance authors can't write.

It was NTRbait, not NTR.

You obviously don't know how Stalker works.

>Sup Forums hates NTR now
Sup Forums has truly gone to shit in the last year

for shojo i would expect more casual rape.

I do, Name 5 succesful shows that had those shitty preorder during after the 3 eps.

>western influence.jpg
Uh, OP, do you know what NTR stands for right? Japan has been doing this since tale of the bamboo cutter.

Well deserved.

Koi Ame isn't NTR oh my, Kase gesture only introduced the possibility that Akira is filling the hole let from her giving up on running with the manager. Made is in love with another person, so he is often bitter and annoying. It's unrequited love, since this person is his stepsister (not blood related).

It's all about vanilla and self-insert these days, anything that goes against their delusional narrative they start screaming and throwing autistic fits about how much their seasonal garbage waifus loves them back.

It's the influence of Sup Forums and Sup Forums, stupid fucking containment boards don't work.

Hello v-kun, you might be lost.

See

>Made*

Kase

ah a fellow patrician you were at my side all along...

But Franxx is a self-inserting shit with a delusional narrative

This, real NTR is when the woman goes over to the other guy of her own free will or gets seduced, here we have Horns loyal to Darling and Legs loyal to Manager, it's not fucking NTR

Explain how this is succesful then.
In years every succesful show has more preorders for this shit at this point, this is bad especially for how anticipated this was in japan pre-release.

>thousands of doujins mislabeled

well which is it ?

I said nothing about it being successful. It's too early to tell. It's a 2-cour and the BDs were only solicited 6 days ago.

Well, You obviously don't know how this shit works.

There's no NTR mainly because literally nothing ever happens

>It's too early to tell. It's a 2-cour and the BDs were only solicited 6 days ago.
So? Like i said, Every successful Anime had more preorders at this point.

>he get's NTR's daily.
I thought you said there's 0 NTR.

Nips can have good taste every once in a while

I hate NTR and theres no NTR

>Every successful Anime had more preorders at this point.
This is not true.

It is,

Bad meme.

>This is the level of delusion of Darlingfags.

It actually is.

By this standard 99% anime has NTR, love triangles are in like every show that has both genders.

Yeah true, there is like 1% of NTR but that was basically one page out of the whole manga.

Darling in NTR is already on its 3rd ep.
3rd ep is also coincidentally the ep where both GuP and Kemono Friends skyrocketed and caught fire. It is safe to say that if it didn't catch fire by now, it is going to flop.

>thread doesn't mention or even know about cookie NTR
I'm disappointed in you all.

Wonder what would have happened if this aired today.

New Game s1 caught fire by episode 6.

Just go to any saekano/youjitsu/yahari threads.
It is just another one of those noefags BTFO and hiromifags drinking noefags tears thread.

PriPri started getting attention only after episode 5 aired.

Stop falling for the retards bait Hajimete no Gal had legit NTRbait because the gal went of their own will with chad only to finish the arc with it was all a prank bro

it's just the same mentally challenged baldies spouting their insecurities day after day while fapping to their little camping girls

Your standards for what qualifies as NTR are retarded. Please stop existing.

Why do you Think the bakemonogatari series is so unpopular and universally hated?

any person here that would let their girl be with an heavely implied EX and then let them meet toghether, or any of your other Girls(glasses girl) make them meet alone in a hotel room?

Or let your girl go on a beachtoghether in the intro of the show? or the titel card having them dance toghether and holding the leg like that?

Yeah shaft is tanking for a reason, their sales are down harder then when their almost biggest flop madoka was NO YOU ARE THE WITCHES AND THEN BAAAW RANDOMLY, everyone is sad for no reason, major plotholes like not wishing entrophy away if it ever existed, and plothole to somehow make a already turned witch turn back to normal for no reason would somehow get people to feel sad for them instead of laughter on how stupid the plot and characters are.

Hibike after episode 4 and 5

Your thread got del earlier, why even bother you nigger?

>wishing entropy away

Can someone educate my pure soul as to why Franxx is considered ntr? Are betas this afraid of not having their girl on their dick 24/7?

I finally catched up with Darling and I don't see the NTR, Hiro had to give away the piloting due to the circumstances, there were lives at stake and he though he would just fuck things up like he did earlier, how is that NTR?

Holy shit

>if it's not a massive hit it's a flop
You have a very odd definition of "success".
But I wouldn't expect anything else from salesfags.

Because there isn't, it's just a coming of age show with a bunch of kids that are trying to find themselves, with mechas,dinos and hopefully an interesting setting. It's just some drooling idiot repeating KEK KEK KEK wherever he goes.

Piloting mechs in Franxx is thinly veiled sexual innuendo, the pilot controls literally come out of the girls asses while they are on all 4's. In the last episode MC gave his consent for 02 to get piloted by another man

Koi is shojo and shojo never has actual NTR

It's not NTR. This thread is a designated shitposting area.

>If you're not first you're last

It's not piloting the FranXX, it's the synchronisation between the pilots that's a stand-in for sex. Did you even watch the show?

>NTR

this word has absolutely no meaning anymore; like meme or cuck

yes it would there are no limits, its the author, EMO URO being fucking stupid again. why do you Think he is called EMO? he is fucking retarded for introducing something without explaining limits and something thats not an asspull but contradicting the story. that for some reason that girl who cheats on araragi is the same voice actor in madoka that wants to save madoka but dont care for the other Girls for some reason. hell there is even something special about her and she is in a dimension with a gem that does...well plothole stuff.

Somehow the biochemical emotions in your brain that is asociated with fear, anxiety, somehow those biochemical reactions reduce entrophy somehow.

a logical writer he is not. Nothing mattered in the end and she would have died by witches while madoka died aswell. nothing changed.

I fucking bet URO emo has written some NTR shit too, it fits with his mindset

>salestards get BTFO
>suddenly radio silence
How typical.

>Koi is shojo
Check again, morons

shut up you NTR faggot

that's sexual compatibility you twit, the bull didn't get literally fucked up the ass by synchronization

There isn't. NTR is the new buzzword being thrown around. So now every show with geometrical relationship conflict will be called NTR.

At this rate any show with a protagonist getting any action will be NTR since it's not the viewer himself getting the girl. Actually, on second thought that's why harem MCs are always such spineless wimps...

Good. Love triangles are even more cancerous.

>jealous beta faggot needing blackmail to be able to so much as get a date
>she hates the date
>he tries to manipulate her by talking shit about her love interest
>she starts to hate betafag more
>he tricks her into landing a peck on the cheek

>NTR
boy, do you know what this even is? if anything betafag is getting cucked by an alpha 45 year old man who isnt even trying

It was.

>grasping at straws = BTFO
Hmmkay.

The funniest thing is: The NTR scene actually made me ship AkiraXTenchou. I wasn't into them at all before that NTR scene

Harem series has more mcs that actually fuck their girls than any other stuff.

If you're not watching Koi Wa you're doing yourself a disservice.

NTR outside of hentai has another definition, and is basically the equivalent of cuck which has also lost all meaning since Trump.

What kind of harem anime are you watching? To-Love Ru?

t.sjw

The obsession with NTR lately has become a bit obnoxious i'll admit. We all have our fetishes but at this rate they'll be worse than furries.

You're trying to get across the idea that the opposite sex wasn't created to irrationally fulfill all his fantasies without having any personal agency whatsoever to an /r9k/ crossboarder? You do realise Don Quixote is not a life manual, right? Sup Forums has become an /r9k/ colony years ago.

>Sup Forums loved NTR
Imagine being this delusion, holy shit.

Is not NTR, you dumb fuck. It's human beings growing up, being human and getting on with their lives. Holy shit, women are people too instead of being puppies who literally give their soul away to the first person of the opposite sex they speak to. Who would have thought.

Your perception of human relationships is beyond fucked. When was the last goddamn time you made direct eye contact with another human being for longer than 0.2 seconds?

t. roasties

>being puppies who literally give their soul away to the first person of the opposite sex they speak to
this pretty much sums up most anime creator's idea of love

>I do nice thing why you don't reward with sex
Don't have to be a woman to call out your subhuman crossposting ass. Drop your mail though if you're that desperate for my dick picks.

ai is cucked by ai too.

calm down bro. it's a cartoon

Death to the W*st

>Trusting a bunch of ponyfuckers to label things correctly

> pic on the left
> got "cucked" to save his friends' asses, "cucked" 02 just to do some tests
> pic on the right
> the guy simply blackmailed her into going on a date with him
Why are you faggots so desperate to find NTR in every anime. Is it your cuck fetish?

That's not NTR, unless you want to suggest that he's a pedophile, who would fall for an 11yo girl he didn't notice when he was of appropriate age.

>Is it your cuck fetish?
Do you really need to ask this? It's like /u/fags inserting their shit into every anime with two female characters

Why are you so retarded, hater-kun?

>Love is like after the rain
>ntr

Try to hone your shitposting skills user

The difference is that most anime are actually trying to appeal to yurifags when they include scenes of girls holding each others' hands or blushing at each other.