3x3 Thread

Post em

Wow you're so cool and intelligent OP. Maybe if I suck your big smart pecker some of your intelligence will rub off in my mouth. Yummy!

7/8 Not a fan of 2199.

5/7
original yamato is better. also utena tv >>> film.
film - 6/6
tv - 6/7
Do you feel inferior user? His taste isn't even that obscure.

Hello friends

5/7
3/4

3/4
4/5

whoops meant to post this one

What are bottom left and middle left?

Too late. I'll never be able to look at your 3x3 in the same light again user.

1/2

Millennium Actress -- ? -- Uchuu Senkan Yamato remake
Angel's Egg -- End of Evangelion -- Adolescence of Utena
Ping Pong -- Mawaru Penguindrum -- ?

What is top-middle and bottom-right?

FLCL and Otaku no Video

2/3 Because I wasn't really into Utena
Short films:3/3
Ovas:3/3
Also what is the top right?
8/8

Seen both yet I can't for the life of me remember those scenes. Is that the the fight with the robot in Otaku no video and Mamimi in episode 2? Or is it fanart?

wonderful taste

>original yamato is better
and here i thought i could think any worse of you than i already did. you always manage to pull it off. quite impressive.

It's Mamimi in the alleyway before letting Takkun eat the bike. Otaku no Video screenshot is of Otaku Land from ep 2.

I'm not wrong though. 2199 isn't even close.

All really good choices.

youre right, it isnt even close. its vastly superior in almost every single aspect. some shitty cinegrid doesnt change anything about that. all the way from acoustic detailing, over characterization and development, to plot execution and storylines. not to mention soundtrack, pacing, animation quality and combat choreography. just because you dislike cgi that doesnt make it worse, simple as that. better question is why i even bother at this point youve proven your very inconsistent bias more than often enough, while also pretending for there to be any form of substance to the shit you type. just neck yourself already and free us/me from this hell.

8/8
3/4 short films
4/6 tv
2/2 ovas
4/4 movies
3/4
9/9
8/9
5/6

3/3
TV:2/2
movies:2/2
ova:2/3
3/3
3/3
7/7

Film-Show-OVA

6/6
6/6 TV
3/3 OVA
2/2 Movies
Haven't seen any of the shorts.
1/1 Is the middle Touch? I've been wanting to watch that.
4/5
6/7
5/5
6/6
4/4
5/6 Anime

Jesus fuck, stop coming to these threads and ranting about "acoustic detailing" you fucking autist. 2199 looks like shit, and the visual direction in the original is fantastic. Not to mention the character redesigns for 2199 are generic trash.

Oh, I didn't recognize FLCL. Change my score for you to 8/9.

Do you think people find it impressive that you use the term "acoustic detailing" in every single post you make in these threads and the pre-2000s threads? I have news for you, it's hollow buzzwords praise, and unless you provide specific examples or criticisms, it doesn't mean shit. It just makes you sound like a pompous windbag.

4/12 really bad
7/8
2/7 really bad, Daily Lives of High Scoolboys is a shitty meme. That show has no redeeming qualities.
5/6
9/9 you have excellent taste
7/8 anime
21/21
4/7

Which one is yours?

The first in the thread.

what's the bottom right 3d movie?

3/4

19/21

5/6

4/4

3/4

2/3

2/3

6/7

9/10

2/3

rate mine

7/9

I fucking hate Lupin
3/7

6/7, it's pretty good. I don't recognize the middle one or middle-right one though.
7/8
4/6

How much effort do you put into the aethetic qualities of your 3x3?

>How much effort do you put into the aethetic qualities of your 3x3?
you know this place is anonymous, right?

What are middle left, middle right, and bottom right?

For TV

I can't possibly fathom what that has to do with my question.

You spelt 'aesthetic' wrong, it's a-u-t-i-s-t-i-c.

Sorry, I edited my post and it should be fixed now.

then i pose a counter question: why exact should I put effort into making my 3x3 look nice?

I make sure to make the pictures simple and typically only of one character so it doesnt clutter the 3x3

4/4
7/8
4/5
9/9

Because you're sharing your 3x3 with other people.
If you don't think any effort should be put into making 3x3s look nice, then you shouldn't be making 3x3s at all. At the most, you should only be typing out your top 9 anime.

Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu, Kemonozume, Tenkuu no Escaflowne

you got 1 minute to explain why madoka is associated with those. do you hate them or consider them they got plotholes or character personalities and lack of plot? or emotionless boring talk with randomness LOL lets throw in some other colour palettes to look edgy show?

kill la kill was badly animated so you got that right though to associate it with madoka.

Because you are using images that represent something you ostensibly have some amount of respect for.

The concept of working for your own sake is foreign to you?

Top left and top right?

4.5/7
4/6
3/4
3/4, checked
3/5
3/3
leddit/9
7/8, an unjustifiable amount

5/8 ++2199, tennis, ae
ova: 5.5/8 ++boxer, hospital, ae
mov: 3.5/6 ++loveuso, rose
tv: 5/9 ++demonhunter, guymelef, rakugo (--urusei, usy)
and Ill always be torn on Lupin. I still think that the 2015 show was the by far most consistent. Former entries were all over the place in regards to quality.
4.5/6.5 ++arete; --koshien
5/7 ++biker --girly angst
4.5/8, no clue what LWA thats supposed to be.
4/8 ++butterfly, trash, headhunter, samurai --hiki, wipe out humanity, ideot (if thats the tv show since I cant tell)
4.5/7 ++loveuso, girl, my wife yui; --rov, ninjaedge
fujjiko is the most visually inspired, blue coat the most consistently written
5/9 ++swords, cockona, tennis; --girly angst; potatoes, goonbuster, music anime with no music

Is my 3x3 invisible?

>Space Dandy
>Ping Pong
>Spice & Wolf
How's Reddit?

>At the most, you should only be typing out your top 9 anime.
Fine by me

Ok look, I might be misinterpreting the purpose of these threads ok I KNOW i am but hear me out: i don't give a fuck about what other people think of my 3x3, and im 100%, entirely against the idea of rating other peoples' choices. The reason I look at other peoples and the reason I post my own is because, just maybe, someone will it look at it and say "Hey, this guy and I have very similar tastes! I should check out the things he put on here that I haven't seen", like an indirect recommendation. If the only reason you post in these threads is because you need validation of your opinions from anonymous NEETs on a chinese cartoons board, then I guess I can't really say anything about that, all the more power to you, say my 3x3 isnt aethetic enough if it makes you feel good

Lupin Part 1 was much more consistent than 2015.
Also, finally got around to watching Kono Sekai no Katsumi ni this week. Beautiful movie, and possibly the best of the decade. Have you read the manga?

i need new pics for those, people keep asking what they are
Panty & Stocking and Death Note

I agree with you that the point of 3x3's shouldn't be to seek approval from others.
I advocate putting effort into the composition of a 3x3 because I'm autistic and making it look nice would be a purely masturbatory act. Nobody's actually going to judge it on its aesthetics (rather than the actual shows included), nor do I want anyone to do so.

Yeah, there's no image attatched to your post.

I have. Its a very faithful adaptation. Some things could have been added, and from what I've heard there will be a "directors cut" at some point (or maybe there already is, not sure), but I am not sure if that will actually improve the overall quality since its already fairly long. Might be worth picking up the manga, although I believe that what made the movie great was the artistic detail added by mappa and the very strong audio direction.

>I advocate putting effort into the composition of a 3x3 because I'm autistic and making it look nice would be a purely masturbatory act
>The concept of working for your own sake is foreign to you?
Yeah, i guess I don't get it, maybe its cause i dont look at my 3x3 that often, I dont even look at it when Im in these threads, I just upload it and look at others

bottom right?
bottom middle?

Tatami Galaxy,
Ping Pong the Animation

>no clue what LWA thats supposed to be.
It's not really any specific LWA because I like all of it. The first ova is my favorite LWA though and LWA wouldn't be in my top 9 without it so take that as you want.

Mh, all right. I liked both movies but still havent bothered to watch the TV show.

The TV show gets an unfair rap. It's pretty fun, though nowhere close to the films.

You should just take Death Note off completely.

look i know your just bantering but do you really consider death note the worst thing on there?

I'd consider it as bad as Ghost Stories, but I admittedly don't know what bottom right is. The other stuff I really like.

>but do you really consider death note the worst thing on there?
Not him but Panty & Stocking is objectively worse. Nothing but shit and sex jokes. It's a colossal waste of time. Death Note is legit trash too but it's still better than Imaishi's shitty sense of humor. Ghost Stories would be 3rd.

bottom right is called baka to test
>Not him but Panty & Stocking is objectively worse. Nothing but shit and sex jokes
hm, maybe youre right, i might replace it with FMA

I fucking hate Moefags such as yourself. I also didn't know Digibro visits Sup Forums.

3/4
2/3
2/5
4/6
2/2
2/4

Panty and Stocking is amazing. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a fucking pleb.

7/7 don't know top left or top right

thanks
wheres your 3x3?

Been using this board since like 2007 and I don't understand how these threads work. you have 3x3 images and people do #/# but what that mean? I assumed you are putting the amount that you've seen out of the 9 like 3/9 but these numbers do not equal up to 9. I constantly see 3/5, 2/7, 4/6. What the fuck do these numbers mean and what do they represent?

see

>Panty and Stocking is amazing.
lel

#/# is [liked/approve of]/[shows seen].
So if I've seen 6 shows on your 3x3, but only like 2 of them, I'd rate your 3x3 2/6.

>Panty and Stocking is not amazing
lel

it the amount of similar looking animes youve seen out of the number of animes by the same creator of animes features on the 3x3 that youve seen divided by the amount of animes youve seen that you would recommend to the uncle of your mom

>Lupin
>not moe

bumping. almost done with mine.

I actually liked the tv show more than the second ova. It's appeal is a bit different so I guess it makes sense that people like it less.

Can't wait to insult it user.

Wow most people on Sup Forums have shit/generic taste. That feels good to know.

You must be a newfag.

Finally done.

I was starting to think everyone here had bad taste. 8/8

hey you're that guy I asked about mitchiko e hatchin
finished it a night or two ago, i thought it was p good, i really liked shitoshi at the end of it

Not the user you're responding to but M&H is a great show. Not the best from the director, I'd still say Fujiko Mine was easily her best work but it's a close second. My problem is the shitty fucking ending. The whole story is about finding Hiroshi, You're led to believe that he's this great guy or he's this shit guy. It just ends with him being a fucking average nobody who doesn't do jackshit It was the most anticlimactic shit I've ever seen. A complete letdown.

i completely agree, i'd chalk that ending up to "nobody really learned their lesson"
never heard of Fujiko Mine, should I check it out?

Well it was AOTY in 2012.

I disagree, but it is good. I didn't really like the ending alot.