Fate Heaven's Feel | Presage Flower

Just got to see this masterpiece in preview tonight ! Anyone had the chance to see it yet ? What are your impressions/expectations for this movie and the ones to come ?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/252678222
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Assassin looks so fucking cool

Really mediocre with bad CG

I haven't seen it and will never see it in a theater because I live in Central Europe and will forever saltily post it in these threads until the blurays come out in fucking MAY.

I'm so fucking salty that argies got to see it

Great adaptation, I was fearing it wouldn't transcribe the atmosphese the VN gave, but it was pretty nicely done. Some boobs scenes felt kinda off and the pacing could have been better at the start. Quite a solid movie overall.

Let's hope they won't cencor too much stuff for the next movies. See you in 2022 for the 2nd movie.

nice bait

Why is Sakura so wonderful?

Second movie is 2018 user Just saw it, it's a really good adaptation. The theater was full of secondaries though.

He really is

Doesn't he still do weird as fuck sounds with his mouth.

A friend who hadn't read the VN before decided to stared reading read because he wanted more of HF after seeing it. So, I think it left good impression on people not entirely familiar with the source.

His Zatarain's looked great in the move

Saw it back in November.
The wait for May is fucking killing me as I need to rewatch it.

Sure, but the flashback part made it clear that you needed to know basics about fate to fully enjoy the movie. Especially for Saber and Rin.

>The theater was full of secondaries though
Well perhaps we were in the same one because a lot of spectators were full retarded.

>NICE
too many retards there

The movie was very slow in pacing. Granted, they want to give Sakura the most screentime. But I feel frustrated seeing the (relatively) good guys never win in the fights that count.

>Zatarain
You meant Zabaniya?

Agreed, the best piece of advice I could give would be to watch UBW before and if you liked it play the VN

How is it bait? Sakura is an incredibly boring character so I have no emotional attachment to her, all the flashbacks made me feel nothing and fucked with the pacing of the film. Not to mention it makes zero fucking sense to anyone who hasn't read a 100+ hours visual novel. Like, they didn't even try to adapt it to be something that can stand alone. It's terrible as a movie.

That's what I said, Zanzibar.

Agreeing about Sakura, the flashbacks were ok imo. The pace of the beginning is fucked up, but it gets better after the first helf of the movie. As a standalone it's an ok movie. For someone who watched FSN and UTW, it's a good movie. For someone who read the VN, it's a great movie.

The first part felt rushed, so it was quite boring until action came in. Still they did a great job, and it can easily be appreciated by any fate fan.

Can also confirm, I didn't understand why these retards would laugh at every little things, nice movie otherwise

Fate franchise is attracting too many normies

Gonna see it tomorrow, how much is the smell going to be anons?

4/10

Stray away from chinks and fat people, they will have the worst natural body odor.

Boring how? I see this often, but most of the time I never see an actually good argument for why she is boring. When you translate someone calling a character they don't like boring in this place, often it is just that they aren't some exaggerated trope of a character.

Of the three heroines, once you get the BS memes out of the way, she has the most solid base relationship with Shirou and the flashbacks showed that. And most of that info is straight from the freaking route itself, just consolidated to provide more impact.

Further, they are adapting a 20 hour route in six hours, changes needed to be made, you cannot have the route with the most detail in character relationships and lore snippets and expect to get it all fairly even toward everyone at every moment.

Be honest with yourself, you're mad about a specific character getting less of a spotlight, and you wouldn't have even tried to understand Sakura if Sudou made it a full series with every explanation in the world (the dude snipped off like an hour from film 1 just to get time down he had so much) you were biased against her from the start.

He's best boy for a reason.

Nah, I just think it's the weakest route and Sakura is pretty dull. All that on top of mediocre direction because Ufotable refuses to hire actual directions.

Shame you have to wait until May for the first BD/DVD to come out.
vimeo.com/252678222
Must have spent a lot of budget on that soundtrack.

>Ask what do you expect

Some of us actually read the VN newfag. My impression and expectations would be 100% correct. I came in to the thread too early to see newfags argue with others saying their predictions are correct to VN players.

Sakura is best girl. Also felt bad for poor Lancer

>GAE BO-
>dead
welp

He's just the first, Gilgamesh will go out like an even bigger pussy.

>A FUCKING WORM

I'm also going to see it tomorrow. very nervous, never been to the cinema alone before

>he doesnt know about no singles policy
enjoy your jail time

why is that seat on the bottom left blank?

As it happens, I also read the VN, I wasn't talking much of the story but about what made the movie enjoyable and what could make the following ones
(and btw you sound pretty childish reapeating the same insult twice in the same phrase)

How? He was full of hubris, eviscerated her worse than Shirou gets in a lot of bad ends, talked shit, and then got hit. It wasn't just a one second death.

People just need to get over that already, it's been over a decade and logically, he got what he had coming.