Does anyone feel like they've completed their character arc?

Does anyone feel like they've completed their character arc?

>18+ virgin posting on a chinese sewing board
>character progression
good joke

My character arc hasn't begun.

Extras don’t get character arcs

God, I hope not.

>tonegawa.jpg

Don't talk like that, user. No matter how insignificant you may feel, you will always be the MC of your life. It's just up to you to become an interesting MC.

Your character arc doesn't end until you die. Life will keep throwing new bullshit plots at you until then.

Ever think maybe Tonegawa was wrong? I mean he was certainly wrong about that card.

I keep waiting for a villain to come murder me but they never come desu senpai

BD release when? isn't Gainax in financial trouble? Is it b/c Anno owns part of the rights and is disappointed in how it turned out that he doesn't it want it rereleased?

For me this is like that point in Onani Master where the MC realized that he was fucked up, but kept doing it out of habit while trying to stop.

Actually to make things more clear I'm probably in like the season 2 of my life right now.
My childhood was like the original series that was fun and lighthearted and this is like the Zeta Gundam equivalent that's more harsh and depressing with an optimistic outlook on a dreadful world.

No, not yet. If anything all my experiences thus far has finally pushed me onto the path for the life I want. If any thing I feel like I'm on Season 2, especially since I'm pretty sure I've had 2 silent strokes or something similar. I've blacked out suddenly twice with no memory of what happened. Each time I awoke my vision in my right eye got permanently worse, and on the second time my friends commented on my right eye drifting whenever I look focus ahead. I'm honestly scared to find out what has happened. Also, my first time blasting off on DMT I looked straight up at a council of shadows that said, "we taught you everything you need to know. Now go away". So I can't stop living my life cause I realize I've wasted so much of it collecting information and doing nothing with it.

>My childhood was like the original series that was fun and lighthearted and this is like the Zeta Gundam equivalent that's more harsh and depressing with an optimistic outlook on a dreadful world.

Feels the same man.

I hope things turn around, don't give up.

>even the shadow council doesnt want you

I've completed a few arcs... still working on the current one

This current arc for me has been a long, dark one. And now I've been told that because I've been struggling through this course for so long, even if I pass now I could be considered unfit to do my final year because of my "track record." I need to prove to them that all of these years, despite my grades, I really do care and want this degree. I want to draw comics.

Yeah probably. I peaked in high school, and I was still a loser then. My life's gotten significantly worse and more stagnant since, and now I'm a dropout neet. There's no getting better from this and no progression to be had. I'm just waiting to die.

You can do it user!

you're failing... comic school?

Manga author kind of hated it, so maybe she doesn't give her permission for a re-edition.

Kind of. I grew out of that shitty tsundere phase from high school but am still pretty awkward and bad at making friends. If that goes away I'll maybe be a good adult.

Nobody will ever love you.

>I really do care and want this degree.
>I want to draw comics.
???

If you think you've finished your character arc, you haven't actually begun it.

Well assuming NHK is just everyone's life, you're first required to attempt suicide and change yourself afterwards. Not me yet. Also lolis.

I'm probably on my 2nd. The first ended a few years ago when I finally pulled my mind together only to be afflicted by whatever poorly understood chronic illness I'm dealing with. Hopefully the 3rd will be better.

>consuming the medium known for tsunderes
>posting on a board known to argue about tsunderes
>posting in a 2018 houki shitslinging festival
shiggy diggy dude

>be me
>at uni
>no friends
>never been to a party
>shitposting on a Friday night
>try to get a CS degree
>fail technical interviews
>realize I can't program
>realize I'm a brainlet
What do Sup Forums?

depends on completed, do you mean completed everything you've wanted to do in life or completed any happiness you've had left.