Classroom of the Elite

It's Harukas Turn!

What will be her Role in Kiyotaka's Scheme?

Best girls and only probable choices for 50%man now.

Kei a cute!

Kinugasa is really shining with the interactions between these two.

When the fuck is Qtkita getting more focus

If those two go on a rampage, my position would easily make a complete change once or twice over proportionately. Until I can eliminate that threat completely, I need to make Karuizawa work smoothly for me. Besides, I'm also worried about the movements of Chabashira and Chairman Sakayanagi. I doubt the teachers' side would do something careless like that but now that I can see the background, they are also targets of my surveillance now.

In that sense too, the existence known as Karuizawa Kei is indispensable to me. Even the Chairman, who is seen as being overwhelmingly powerful by the students, can be socially destroyed through the use of Karuizawa as a honey trap. Well, suitability and unsuitability will also play a role but Karuizawa probably won't be able to cope with sexual matters like that. In any case, Karuizawa is highly versatile.

"I've been thinking it might be like that vaguely but Kiyotaka only sees people as tools, right?".
"That's not my intention".
I answered with that but that could not possibly reach Karuizawa, who I've used many times over and over as a tool until now.
"Hey---, this is a simple question but have you ever come to love someone before?".

(Continued)

>Even the Chairman, who is seen as being overwhelmingly powerful by the students, can be socially destroyed through the use of Karuizawa as a honey trap. Well, suitability and unsuitability will also play a role but Karuizawa probably won't be able to cope with sexual matters like that. In any case, Karuizawa is highly versatile.

What the heck is he even saying here

Hopefully soon.

>Implying that Horikita will not return and put this fake heroines in their place.

Horikita will only return to Sudo at this point.

He's saying if he needs to, he can have Karuizawa fuck Chairman Sakayanagi. Film it, release it to the media and destroy Chairman Sakayanagi's social life because he fucked an underage girl. That's what he means. He was thinking about using Karuizawa to destroy Arisu's dad by having Karuizawa fuck that dad and then use underage sex as a crime to get him out of the way.

Forcing Horikita to be with someone she doesn't love. Keifags everyone.

ayano is still very cold and calculating, it will be a long journey until he changes, yet kei has the best chance.

Did we find a job for Kushida?

>"I've been thinking it might be like that vaguely but Kiyotaka only sees people as tools, right?".
>"That's not my intention".
Kei has got him for seeing people as a tools.

B-But everyone is saying he truly cares for her as a person and future wife.

So maybe that was Kinugasa's intention when he asked to his seniors if it would be okay to make a non virgin heroine.

>Forcing Horikita to be with someone she doesn't love
Yeah, she doesn't love Ayanokouji. Take your headcanon elsewhere, whorikitafag.

Don't forget that this monologue is pre-epilogue

I'm starting to feel like 50% really doesn't care emotionally about anyone even Kei now. He is still stone cold god damn.

Nah he instantly backpedales where he says she couldn't cope with sexual matters like that. But Jesus still cold as ever. Nevermind nobody has a chance right now.

Ayanokoji contradicts himself a lot regarding Kei ever since volume 7.

Yeah, but maybe that was his original intention before his editor came into the picture with a big ''Hell no!"

No shit. Only delusional waifufags think he actually cares about the romance. The only thing he cares about is winning and has been taught to never lose sight of that. The tears will be even sweeter when it becomes more apparent later.

Almost everytime he says something cold he just backpedals. Like use her as a honey trap, but no she wouldn't be able to cope with it. I don't even know wtf is he trying to say half the time.

Yet. Horikita is interested in him, she wants to know him better. She is the cover girl and the hidden heroine, it's so obvious that she will come back. The author played with all of you Keifags, like the useless tools you are.

Being this desperate.

No it 100% wasn't. His intention was for Kei to get raped before.

Kiyotaka simply can't separate his own feelings from his highly calculating and cold way of thinking. That's why he contradicts himself a lot.

Not an argument.

Damn straight. But let them live in their delusional dreamworld a bit longer. For now we need to be patient and wait for the right time.

Sure, believe what you want my friend, we just need to look at Horikita's spin off, her killing her own flags in the novel and Kinugasa's past works to know that she has no chance of winning the MCbowl.

Never forget Satan's chosen heroine

But for almost everyone else he doesn't contradict. But when talking about Kei in his head, you can barey understand anything.

>She is the cover girl and the hidden heroine

I don't know if you're pretending to be retarded or just retarded. With a Horikitafag you can never tell.

Remember this is before the epilogue.

Satou should be happy she dodged this land mine.

That means he only has feelings for Kei.

She's literally crying her eyes out right after she left

Oh yeah, almost forgot that.

"Up until now, never".
I do think that I'd like to love someone. It's just that sort of opportunity won't occur by pure chance.
-----Or.
It's just in my heart, there was no such thing as an 'awakening of love' in the first place. Boys and girls, I do understand the biological difference between them but everything beyond that is pitch black for me.
In the White Room, that was a matter of common sense.

".....ultimately......".
"What?".
"No, nothing".
Ultimately, even after leaving the White Room, perhaps I'm still stuck in the White Room. We never fail to make preparations to defend ourselves at all times in there. Even though in a proper student's life, such things are unnecessary.

Enjoying the date honestly and going out with Satou, that should have been an obvious future too. But I cannot draw such a future on a canvas. In response to the traps from various different opponents, I have been moving to secure various insurances for that off chance.

(Continued)

Shut up dumbass. Her spin-off is atypical and it's propose is to give more focus to the main romance subplot of the novels, Horikita and Kiyotaka. And the author will not copy his previous work, thinking otherwise is extremely retarded for you.

Not an argument. Also, your hostility is the reason why nobody likes you, Keifags. You need to calm down.

>In this one year, looking back the one I've gotten the closest to may be Kei who's behind me. This is likely something Kei herself also feels. Before I realized it, she had sublimed into an essential existence for me. To call this friendship, might be being somewhat rude to Kei but........it's just, from now on, if I can aim for Class A and sever my connection with the student council, at that time we could be friends.......no, I feel like it could change into something beyond that.

Reminder that this happens after this chapter. Certain people should stop overreacting.

>you've been following this series long enough to see keifags become the cancer

Weird.

And her type of character would never be used for honey trapping. Since she would never agree to do that. You can see even our dear sicko understood that.

You don't have any argument to begin with. Also, telling you the truth isn't hostility.

Is it time already?

What is retarded is to think that Horikita has the silghtest chance of winning user, it's okay to be hopeful, but realism is also needed, being this delusional over her winning and being sure of it as if it is a fact is just plain stupid.

Post Horikita memes.

Keifags are bros. Horikitafags are the cancer and have always been.

It's funny reading this chapter and then reading the epilogue on where suddenly 50% says that Kei is now someone important to him and also his partner now.

It's like he fully backpedaled or something.

Am I the only one who's here for the plot/story, and not for any ship war? like this story is good, main plot > romance plot

Keifags do what they can do better, shitposting and being cancerous

>truth
The truth of your bias, Kei apologist.

I explained it thousands of times. Horikita has the biggest chances of winning, it's not my fault if all of you biased shippers are blind idiots. The delusion lives in Keifags' fucked up minds.

Do you also happen to have Ryuuen, Manabu or Hirata as your favorite characters? I think I know what's up with you, user.

The fuck is this sluts problem?
How did she ever become a teacher? Elite school my ass

>bias
>biashed shippers
>blind idiots
>delusions in fucked up minds

Woah, you don't need to remind us those things about you.

No matter what happens to someone else, as long as in the end, you win, that's fine.......this sort of fundamental mindset is something I won't be able to throw away until the day I die.
As I started walking, Karuizawa started walking too with a delay. Never lining up beside me, yet still keeping a distance where we could hold a conversation. Even if someone were to see us, it was at a miraculous distance where we could dress it up as a coincidence.

"Ahh. Even though I put in effort the whole day for Satou-san's sake, it turned out to be useless---".
It was a behavior that makes it hard to believe that just a few days ago, she was put through something horrible on that rooftop.
"Even though something like that happened just a while ago, you sure got back up on your feet, Karuizawa".
".....I haven't been flashily bullied like that in many years".

"Should I say the experience was different? Indeed, ever since I reached elementary school, was it?"
Long-term bullying. She was finally released from that. To have become this nimble, enjoying high school life like this could be said to be a natural gift.
However, Karuizawa made a slightly mysterious face as she listened to me talk now.

(Continued)

Sure user, believe what you want, but at least give us evidence to back up your claims(which I'm pretty sure you can't do), if you want to blindly believe that Horikita has a chance, be my guest, just don't go full rage mode when it doesn't happen.

Keifags just want to see the world burn.

Ignore shitposters. TL user is at work.

Never

I like Ryuuen, and I'm not gay, but I like the plot more.

Cry more. Your tears are especially delicious today.

I still dislike when Ryuen revealed to Kushida that Kiyotaka is X.

Yeah, he did the same thing in the rooftop scene. It's obvious that his feelings will start overcoming his coldsteel mindset sooner or later. Perhaps Kei saving him will finally make him snap out of it.

>Ichinose
She doesn't and won't have feelings for 50%. She's a rival, not a love interest.

>Sudo
Horikita has no feelings for Sudo and won't. She's not a love interest for him.

Who lost the hardest Sup Forums?

Haruka-chans Anime eyes are pretty

Utaha because her series is over and we know she lost hardest out of the three heroines.

>She doesn't and won't have feelings for 50%. She's a rival, not a love interest.
That doesn't mean she's not an approved choice by 50%.

Fuck off

But perhaps she was able to understand immediately, she became convinced as she opened her mouth.
"Ahh....I see. It's like that right? Sorry, Kiyotaka, I may have lied a bit".
Fuu, as though she were convinced about something, Karuizawa nodded.

"Lie?".
"That thing I told Yousuke-kun about having been bullied for 9 years. That was a lie. You know, rather than just say I was only bullied during middle school, telling him I was bullied ever since elementary school makes it easier for me to get him to save me, I thought that. Even though the environment changed, the bullying continued, if he were to learn about that, perhaps he might think the same thing might happen at high school too, right?".
Lightly laughing, she stuck out her tongue.

So that's how it is. A lie so that she could properly make use of Hirata. To think that far when using someone, it showed Karuizawa's determination.
"More like........for having incited Manabe and the others. Are you not going to apologize again?".
"Now that you put it that way, that's right. Thanks to the date, I had thoroughly forgotten all about that".

(Continued. Chapter's almost over, just a little bit more).

She is good at sucking excutive and rich kid dick to give the school money

If the plot was different and was going down her route, sure. But that's a different story.

In terms of storytelling, Utaha. But in terms of rejection, Horikita. Tomoya never outright rejected Utaha like Ayano preemptively did for Horikita.

Sluts don't get to be the main heroines

Easy choice.

Explain slut-for-Sudo and slut-for-Nii-sama Horikita then.

I want to make this girl FUCK Chairman Sakayanagi for blackmail material. Yeah, that sounds like a marvelous plan. Don't you agree?

I want her to fuck me instead

She is not a main heroine it was all a ruse

That makes sense. Endure nine years of bullying is a bit too much. Even for Kei.

"Also, that. Even though you told me you won't be contacting me anymore, you contacted me and relied on me. That too, I feel like you haven't followed up enough on that?".
"I withdraw the thing I said about not contacting you anymore. The obstacles have been removed, after all. If it's ok with you, please let me apologize next time".
"It doesn't feel like your heart is in it at all, though. I won't be expecting anything beforehand so apologize now"
"Now? How?".

"I've told you quite a lot of things, so let me hear something in return too Kiyotaka".
"About what?".
"Today in the afternoon, President Nagumo called out to you, didn't he? What's up with that?".
For Karuizawa, she may have been as worried about this as she was about the matter with Satou.
To think what she requested for an apology would be about the student council.

"You have it tough too. I don't know for what reason you ran seriously in the relay at the sports festival but I feel like more and more people are catching onto the truth".
"I'll put an end to that too. Fortunately, compared to how we started out, the unity of the class has grown stronger. Even if I don't do something, there should be no problems now".

(Continued)

It's seemed like he's wary about Chairman Sakayanagi despite keeping him safe at school.

TLC:
In that sense too, the existence known as Karuizawa Kei is indispensable to me. Even the Chairman, who is seen as being overwhelmingly powerful by the students, can be socially destroyed through the use of Karuizawa as a honey trap. Well, whether it suits her or not is another case... Karuizawa probably won't be able to deal with sexual matters anyway yeah. In any case, Karuizawa is highly versatile.

I feel like that honey trap is a foreshadowing how he will take down Nagumo. Now will it be someone unrelated or Ichinose or Amulet-chan.

Yeah, I can see Ichinose being sexually involved with Nagumo.

"That's true but, that sort of thinking isn't like you. If we're talking about unity, Class B is far superior to us. I don't think we can beat them in that regard though?".
Saying that, Karuizawa continued.
"Leaving aside the strengthening of unity, it's just you want to get away from all this right?".
"As expected, you've answered correctly".

Class D is still under development. It would lose to both Class A and Class B. However, I have no intention at all of babysitting them until they can win.
"But during the sports festival, just because you stood out a bit, you attracted that much attention? Isn't it unnatural?".
It seems she wishes to say it's strange for me to have attracted the attention of Nagumo Miyabi just because I happened to be fast. If it's Karuizawa, even if I explained to her right now, there would be no problem.

No, on the contrary, I should speak to her about this. It was something I had wanted to cut in with so it saves me time and effort.

(Continued)

This is bad. They are too in sync already. She knows what he wants and him to her.

Seriously though, it would take a very demanding and thought out arc for another girl to actually be in contention properly. In my opinion though. In this volume, Kinugasa is actually laying it out already how compatible Kei and 50% are.

Kiyotaka is a type of guy to marry a girl he once thought to use as a honey trap.

See TLC above. He did not.

Yeah he's making an example even a powerful figure can be socially destroyed by using a honey trap meaning a scandal.

Ichinose and Sakayanagi will be villains. Horikita will team up with Kushida. Hasebe will be dragged down by Sakura. There's not even a viable girl to try to compete with Kei.

I mean even the mc is kinda into her. He contradicts his monologues way too much so it is pretty telling there is something there.

>but Karuizawa probably won't be able to cope with sexual matters like that
He is not stupid. Maybe Kei pre-rooftop scene would accept something like that, but this Kei not

"What about the fact that Horikita from our class and the former student council president are siblings?".
"Some~how I think I've grasped it. Isn't it like that? I'm just on that sort of level though. Speaking of which during the relay, the student council president.....no, it's hard to understand unless I add former.....and you started at the same time right? Kiyotaka's an acquaintance, right?".

"Yeah. Through my connection with his sister. And I've been drawing various sorts of attention from the brother's side".
"So that means he knows your real face under that mask you're hiding behind?".
"Behind the mask, huh? What he knows is only the surface. In this school, there is no other person who knows me as deeply as you do".
"....hmmm. It doesn't really make me feel happy or anything though".

That was how Karuizawa answered, but it didn't seem to me as though she was as dissatisfied as she said. To know the secrets of others, is a heavy case for the person in question too but it's not uncommon for people to think of themselves as being special too. Looking at it from Karuizawa's perspective, the fact that she knows both the secret she herself holds and my secret would be stuck in her heart.

(Continued)

So basically there will be a sex scandal involving Nagumo that would lead him being expelled for good.

Kushida should be used for these purposes.