I'm 4 episodes into pic related, its fucking shit

I'm 4 episodes into pic related, its fucking shit

why do weebs always hype the worst fucking shows?

and "it gets better later" isnt a good answer, because the storyline isn't the worst thing about it. its badly written and directed, the animation is the only good thing and even thats shaky at times.

>its badly written and directed
explain yourself or fuck off
actually, fuck off either way

brainlet

tries to force way too many feels moments that it hasnt earned in the first couple of episodes.

I barely know the whiny main character, you cant just tell me he's a sadsack and then expect me to feel sorry for him or proud of him. no time for any actual development.

It's a show targeted at japanese kids, of course everything is bland as fuck.

that was writing i guess, directed is just how janky the feels scenes are. constantly taking me out of the moment and i cant take it seriously. comedy used too much and in the wrong places.

you're retarded

nice rebuttal faggot. you're free to like shit shows if you want

>makes a big deal about the entrance exams
>there is no way a good chunk of the main class could have got through with their quirks.
>there are people with amazing quirks like mind control that are useless for the most part in the exam
>pro-heroes are a jock compared to class 1a
>how the fuck did midnight or eraser head get past the entrance exams with their quirks

The story is filled with weird inconsistencies.

it also managed to turn a superhero story into fucking high school drama, how shitty can you get

Here we go

The only student with a quirk that doesn't have a way to have potentially passed the exam is Tooru, (and there's a comics-science interpretation of sense perception through quantum physics I came up with that could extend her power better, and make her the traitor too, but w/e), and heroes occasionally move to heroics after the fact, like Shinso seemed to want to.

>high school drama
High School bad feels have to happen for it to be a drama. Everyone's too chill for it to be a drama.

fair i guess, but the high school setting is still shit.

> the le tough teacher expels you if you do bad meme
> the bully meme
> the people underestimating you meme

desu naruto did this shit better, the pacing is so weird and fast in boku

You're right, besides Jiro as well, I was overextending on who I thought couldn't fight the bots. Still, that entrance exam is bs.

Jiro could plug her sockets into the robots and mess them up with her soundwaves.

>high school drama
did I miss the drama element's in it?

Her sound waves need an amplifier which is part of her costume I thought?

>watching battle shounen

>Locker room talk.
>No big deal, there's only one guy I'm interested in anyway.
>Tokoyami takes the shower stall beside me
>H-he's utterly shameless!
>Try very hard not to look.
"Hmm? Oh, don't mind me, Uramie. Just need to get my feathers clean"
>Pass out from blood loss

Manipulating her heartbeat noises seem to be enough for close quarters combat, IE robot fighting. Plus she likely got rescue points since she could sense the Zero Point Bots, and is seen in the exam running with the others so she probably let the word out that it was coming.

Missed you tokofag

You have to have teenagers to be a shonen.
You have to have a modernish setting for super heroes
Modern teenagers go to high school
The Sky High setting was basically required even if this wasn't Japanese media we were talking about

>You have to have teenagers to be a shonen
>What is Toriko
>What is Dragonball
>What is AoT

it gets worse, the manga has no worldbuilding because they are just the whole time in the school

>DBZ
Goku was a kid for Dragonball
He was an adult for Dragonball Z, who acted like a kid. Plus DBZ basically invented/popularized the fighting shonen genre, which means the formula hadn't been layed out. Modern DBZ would have had him aged to 16 max. Or followed the original plan of handing the series off to Gohan.
>AoT
Eren is 15 in Attack on Titan. If you mean something else please speak up because I have no idea what else you could mean.
>Toriko
The fuck IS Toriko? Except the exception?