What are the most shockingly violent animes?

what are the most shockingly violent animes?

Not the most shockingly violent but the part in Digital Devil Story where a girl literally gets her pussy ate was pretty surprising.

Claymore could get pretty nasty, watching somebody get punched in their gut so hard they just explode blood everywhere and it leaves a hole

Blood + but its also really bad

Higurashi. It's fun. Pic related is what all the characters look like.

I caught parts of that at night when I was younger and it just seemed like....what the fuck, why? I can't explain it. It seemed stupid .

SHOCKINGLY VIOLENT

higurashi isn't an anime

Yes, it is, and a good one as well. Stop shilling the VN idiot.

dunno, I guess nothing is shocking when its animated and also we have grown up watching real videos of people getting killed

>3dpd ever
ew

I find barely anything disturbing but I guess the nuke scene from Barefoot Gen was unsettling. And while I read the manga version of the cannibalism scene from Violence Jack when I was 15 and didn't even flinch due to the cartoony Nagai art, the Itano OVA was a bit disturbing.

Shit adaptation though. Read the actually-good manga.

watch this user

>recommendation thread

Hyper violence is not CLAMP's strong suit.

Oh he's about to make the same trick again
Knew it

>Oh he's about to make the same trick again
I wasn't done

Actually, similarly to the Barefoot Gen thing: the prologue to Violence Jack was pretty disturbing. Not really due to any kind of "HAHA OMG GORE BRO" shock jock appeal as much as being emotionally disturbing. I watched recordings of the 2011 earthquake inside of buildings while actually worrying about the safety of an online friend and in his own cartoony way Nagai got across the chaos of it well.

YOU CUT THAT SHIT OUT RIGHT NOW

Also using zig-zagging panel layouts to show the violent shaking of the ground was fantastic.

nan-
なにいいいいいい?!

あああああああああああああああああ

if only the actual anime looked like that

It has its charm.

OP and ED were great.

STOP

But that's a million times more charming than that boring fan art.

People who think these psycho faces are "bad animation" deserve to be gassed too. But at least anime fandom is getting better and younger viewers are opening up to "ugly, badly drawn" faces in stuff like Devilman Crybaby (look at when Akira runs away from the giant demon mouth with a black background in ep 1, in the 2000s that would've been considered a 'legendarily bad epic animation fail')

oops wrong thread

Good thread

even so, X had some ruthless panels if you ask me

post examples

i wasn't saying it has bad animation. I simply find the exaggerated-comical facial expression is bad.
>pic related
probably the same reason why i don't like smartphone tho

Thank you

Why argue about animation? There's bigger issues than that

That's bad anatomy admittedly but I love the face you posted earlier. She looks like a Lemming.

The fuck is a Lemming?

Jesus, I just realized. What the fuck is up with their legs?

Violent jack was probably the the first bloody thing I watched/read.

>gore anime
>nobody posted devilman yet

Devil man is too cartoony.

>date of release: 1991
The fuck? Why are you posting about a game of a trillion years ago in Sup Forums? I wasn't even born at that time.

user even I know about lemmings, just accept it you're uncultured

because you are underageb&

The fuck? Am I uncultured for not knowing about video games? Nah.

>you need to be 18 or older to post on 4chin

Dude wtf this isn't cool

how ironic you post that on anime forum

I am.
The fuck? This is Sup Forums dumbass, not Sup Forums

Fuck no.

NO

The manga and the Yuasa anime sure but the 80s OVA is basically Ghibli style.

The first thing that got me upset/shocked in a long time was "best dad ever" arc from Made In Abyss. Berserk and sad panda broke me of every thing else.

Lets see a webm of that

Let's not.

Poor Sakamoto

Is it possible to fit a whole pussy in your mouth.

Obviously not, unless you're some american fattso who loves burgers. Don't be a brute and eat a sausage.

The Animals of Farthing Wood

Oh, and don't forget the eggs. Both of them.

>animes
>ANIMES
>-ES

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED WITH "LURK MORE FAGGOT" BECAUSE YOU CLEARLY, C L E A R L Y NEED TO LURK THE FUCK MORE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
COME BACK WHEN YOU WATCHED MORE THAN ONE SHOW YOU FUCKING NEWFAGGOT

genocyber

People really get triggered by this or is it just a meme? I've been here for a while and I still can't tell.

Wait, Blood was CLAMP?

He tried his best user!

Be nice to him! He doesn't even like anime, he's just an intern from buzzfeed or watchmojo or some other normie list aggregator .

One of the early episodes of Kemonozume. Some guy fell in love with a call girl who's actually a human eating monster, kinda like the MC, except she was actually using him and ended up devouring him. It really made me sick.

This is better

Blood+ isn't, no. Blood C was.

>He doesn't know about Lemmings
Wow, what a complete child.

>animes
This is typical of the people who seek out this tripe.

I hope that ketchup was edited on, otherwise I'm going to be mildly perturbed.

don't worry

Now I wish the ketchup wasn't there at all

How's this?

Barefoot Gen will forever be the best answer, both for level of violence and the sheer shock value