Cardcaptor Sakura - Watashi no husbando

Cardcaptor Sakura - Watashi no husbando

Other urls found in this thread:

meimi-haneoka.tumblr.com/post/170383464673
cardcaptorcoconut.tumblr.com/post/170382743879/cardcaptor-sakura-clear-card-arc-chapter-20
cardcaptorcoconut.tumblr.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

l-lewd

What happened Sup Forums? You used to be so cool

But how did granpa know she has a boyfriend?

>not tomoyo
ruined

She probably told him, since she already knows who her greatgrandfather is.

But she has to introduce him and tell granpa who he is, doesn't sound like she mentioned him before, maybe her dad told him.

Well she introduced him because they actually met for the first time, that's nothing unusual.

is this new? what's the setting?

My wife Sakura is so cute.

Is this yuri?

It's chapter 20 of the manga, raws: meimi-haneoka.tumblr.com/post/170383464673 and translation: cardcaptorcoconut.tumblr.com/post/170382743879/cardcaptor-sakura-clear-card-arc-chapter-20

Only if you ship their VAs

Well, I'd expect the typical "I've heard about you" line if that was the case. If it was actually Sakura that told him it's really amusing since Sonomi knows it too.

>already arguing as a married couple
Cute.

Tomoyo told her mother and then Sonomi told her grandfather is the most plausible explanation.

We are probably having a flashblack or so on the next chapter about how sakura met her great grandfather.

Before: I'm better than you!
After: no, you're better than me!

>We are probably having a flashblack or so on the next chapter about how sakura met her great grandfather.
This would be great. The greatgrandfather story was really good in the original so it would kinda bother me if they left out the moment Sakura realized he was the nice old man she met previously.

They've grown up.

What's great grandpa going to give her? I doubt it's something plot related. Maybe something else of her mother's. Maybe something related to her and Fujitaka's marriage or something?

it's probably plot related but we won't find out till the finale. Since Nadeshiko was worried she probably set up everything so her grandfather found the thing

Yeah, but it's always fun to revisit their "rival" moments.

What if he gives her the designated book for the clear cards? Or maybe that's the one Yuna has.

Alice in Timeland is an actual book with writing in it and not just a hollow book for storing cards like the Clow and Sakura books are. Maybe Nadeshiko did have him find something but it wouldn't be anything like that, if anything it would be something that's importance is only realized later like the other post said.

I'm going to combine these answers and say that it's something that lets her read the Alice in Timeland book,but she won't make the connection until much later.

I don't even know if they'd need that since Akiho seems to be able to read it. Though I would think she'd be reliant on what Yuna told her about it so maybe what she's "reading" from the book is completely different from what is actually in it. Interestingly though in this chapter she never says what it's about so we still have no idea.

clamp pls don't fuck up cardcaptor

It's fine for now. The mysteries seem less straightforward than the whole Eriol thing this time but that doesn't have to be a bad thing.

As long as Sakura and Syaoran end up together, I don't care about anything else that happens. Considering the OP page, seems like Sakura already considers him her boyfriend.

Why are you even doubting they will end up together? They're CLAMP's number one otp, the only thing I'm worried about is that he came back so soon just to be there for the "right time", whatever it is, and after that he will have to go back to HK again and they might get separated to be reunited "eventually" like in TRC.

well there is the fact that he stole her cards. So when she finds out drama will ensure.

I don't think he did it for a bad reason, so a bit of drama is fine, I'm actually curious to see how they're going to handle it.

I hope artists never stop drawing Sakura in this dress.

this

well he and eriol are doing it for sakura's sake ofc. it's just clamp is going to be clamp.

I don't think they'll blow it out of proportion. I can see Sakura being upset they didn't tell her or Syaoran blaming himself even more but she will be able to understand their reasons eventually. Personally I think it's an interesting drama for a young couple that is still figuring out how their relationship works, at least it's not cheap love triangle shoujo drama.

Well pray for it, I don't want another TRC fucking CSS's continuity

New episode in a few hours yay

Where can I find these scans?

see
The first link generally posts the translations from the other blog too so you don't need to check both.

First anime original too, I'm really curious because the original was known for having good fillers.

Probably cause CLAMP was also involved

I think Sakura looks like a beetle

Yeah and they also said they wouldn't get so involved in an anime again but they are similarly involved in the current one too.

Thanks! Are there anymore scans like these of previous chapters? If so, where can I find it? Thanks!

Jaimini's Box scanlated the first 13 chapters but haven't been doing it since then for some reason. That blog I linked has all the chapters after 13 and some before that too but they're in Japanese. There was a Facebook group scanlating the chapters after 13 but they made the images private. They were pretty poor quality anyway.

I see, well I'll just read them in Japanese even though if there aren't any scanlations for some chapters. Thanks for the help!

The blog I linked posts text translations but yeah, no actual English text on the pages.

All text translations can be found here: cardcaptorcoconut.tumblr.com

so what has CLAMP ever mentioned tomoyo's father?

He's irrelevant.

>Tomoyo’s father doesn’t appear in the works, but do you have any information on him?

>Ohkawa: Yes. But I think it’s better to leave him as a mystery. *laughs*

Whithin the story Sakura says Tomoyo never talks about him. Probably a divorce.

fucking clamp