Is that supposed to appeal to someones fetish? Why did they put it in?

Is that supposed to appeal to someones fetish? Why did they put it in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oz0k60_Ky5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To show that she doesn't give a fuck about manners or other societal norms, if literally licking people and being completely unfazed by appearing naked in front of someone wasn't enough of a hint
Since she's also sucking on a lolly half the time you can also presume that she likes sweet things a lot

It's to show how WACKY she is.

it's to show she's wacky and epic

It appeals to people who likes sweet things. Just look at all those honey.

On a related note, how the fuck do they grow fruits and honey when that garden in the top of the plantation is the most green they have?

She's half dinosaur.

Genetic engineering most likely.

It's cute, like her

Why yes, it appeals to mine and I love it.

i love oni

Because 002 is trying to get a lot of healthy nutrients into her body to prepare for when she's pregnant with Hiro's baby.
Think about the Jiān (鶼) bird monologues from episode 1. It is a creature from Chinese folklore that only has one eye and one wing (depending on the version of the story, it may also be that the male has eyes but no wings, and the female has wings but is blind). A pair of such birds is completely dependent on each other and inseparable. Their way of life represents the relationship between husband and wife.

Marriage is more than companionship. It's starting a family. And Hiro and 002 will teach their children the virtues of trust and fidelity. After all, 002's wedding dress (i.e. her mecha, Strelitzia), is named after a genus of flowering plants that symbolise faithfulness in romantic relationships, love, and thoughtfulness. It also symbolises 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple, freedom and the ability to travel (due to the flower’s resemblance to birds-of-paradise in flight), magnificence, excellence and success, joy through challenges and successes alike, and optimism towards the future.

I hope things are more clear now. Honey is very nutritious.

/threadly reminder

SHAFT pls

It's supposed to be cum right?

>Marriage is more than companionship.
TRIGGERED

Fun fact: semen is pretty nutritious. Also, eating cum can increase the chances of pregnancy, because the body of the woman gets used to it and her immune system will no longer attack the sperm in the womb (at least not to the same degree; white cells will always attach themselves to foreign bodies).

>Fun fact: semen is pretty nutritious
That's a myth busted years ago.

Theme of the
/threadly reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=Oz0k60_Ky5M

Looking it up, it seems its nutritional value isn't that good, however semen does seem to contain many useful inorganic substances the body needs.
The thing about swallowing and increased chances of pregnancy is 100% true though.

Honey is sweet, she's young enough to still have a strong sweet tooth. Given her environment, I'm not really surprised she behaves like this.

>, however semen does seem to contain many useful inorganic substances the body needs.
Yeah, too bad that a few ml won't do that shit in that regard, stop being mentally handicapped.

Well, just think about it as a very marginal bonus to the fact that eating it makes your body less hostile to Darling's sperm.

10 mins

Semen contains nutrients for the sperm, but a grown person needs way more nutrients than that.

IT'S STARTING

>no horns
How could someone fuck this up so much?

Fun myth: A man's milk can sustain his waifu for up to 3 months.