mov3.co/en/tokyomx/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepin_the_Hunchback
anichart.net/airing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Time to ride the oni

dsgstng.com/

I'M READY

>cute JCs playing music with a public composed just of cute JCs
The fuck is this series and why I did not know about it?

Strelizia!

+1

these guitars are too big for girls this small

>muh elitism faggots getting BTFO once again
feels good man

Alternative stream: mov3.co/en/tokyomx/ (more stable)

>spoonfeeding

>more stable
Not anymore.

02 becomes more and more distressed the longer she is away from Hiro. Becomes violent,blood thirsty and she slowly goes more Oni. This happens during the 2nd half when Naomi comes back as half dino and kidnaps Hiro.

>stable, but shit quality

i'm watching now. it's clear

MAH BODY IS REDI!

The chad Hiro
>crushing mad pussy, get kisses from multiple girls
>best girl as second best girl are both thirsty for the dick
>can only use the best FranXX, shit tier mechs arn't even comparable
>Uses hoes only to achieve his goals
>Lucky as hell, regularly stumbles upon naked horny onis in the woods

The virgin 002
>No friends, all co-parasites die after three times
>falls for pervert immediately, no self esteem
>takes her angst out by intentionally harming children
>Can go anywhere with S clearance but chooses to follow underage boys around
>Not confident enough to tall anyone she hates her life and wants to run away, says just kidding when it is brought up

>hirofags still in denial
damn that's sad

02 is worst girl

>feeding shitty streams to brainlets
is this a containment project?

Based trigger triggering chinese govt

Will there be NTR

Of course, it's their main selling point since last episode.

Trigger projects usually are

Today's theme is cockblock

How many bongs?

Don't make them spoonfeed the decent stream

How far the mighty have fallen, eh? One of the show's main motifs, the Jiān (鶼) bird, originates in Chinese folklore. It only has one eye and one wing (depending on the version of the story, it may also be that the male has eyes but no wings, and the female has wings but is blind). A pair of such birds is completely dependent on each other and inseparable. Their way of life represents the relationship between husband and wife.

I guess the Chinese don't believe in healthy monogamous relationships based on mutual trust and fidelity. I mean, 002's wedding dress (i.e. her mecha, Strelitzia), is named after a genus of flowering plants that symbolise faithfulness in romantic relationships, love, and thoughtfulness. It also symbolises 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple, freedom and the ability to travel (due to the flower’s resemblance to birds-of-paradise in flight), magnificence, excellence and success, joy through challenges and successes alike, and optimism towards the future.

Is this the sort of story the Chinese government wants nipped in the bud? What a shame.

/threadly reminder

The look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Code 016 is known to be THE most hung guy in Mistlesteinn, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like a Peng bird", with gargantual thickness that would rival TTGL and Getter Emperor. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Zero Two's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Hiro barely able to force it past the knob, and 002 moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles named after a genus of flowering plants that symbolise faithfulness in romantic relationships, love, and thoughtfulness, besides the 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple, freedom and the ability to travel (due to the flower’s resemblance to birds-of-paradise in flight), magnificence, excellence and success, joy through challenges and successes alike, and optimism towards the future.

Do these fuckers ever go to sleep?

Found the NTRshitposter. Too much truth for you faggot?

What are they doing?

They're trying to make a baby.

What is going on in this thread?

>everyone i don't like must be an xfag

Darling in the Franxx - Karling in the Franks?

/his/friend here.

I've got this particularly bizarre theory. Darling in the Franxx is based off of the story of Charlemagne and Desiderata, where Hiro is Charlemagne and Zero-Two is Desiderata:

> "Desiderata, or Ermengarda[1], was one of four daughters of Desiderius, king of the Lombards, and his queen, Ansa. She was married to Charlemagne, king of the Franks, in 770, probably to form a bond between the otherwise enemy states of Francia and Lombardy. The marriage was annulled in 771 and this hurt relations with Lombardy, presaging the war of 774. She had no known children and her ultimate fate is unknown."

The Lombards are the Klaxosaurus. Hiro is Charles before he becomes Charlemagne. He "marries" Zero-Two, a Lombard/Klaxosaur princess and eventually throws her away to invade Lombardy/conquer the Klaxosaurs, eventually becoming Holy Roman Emperor/God-Emperor of Mankind.

Furthermore, what we see here are the other three girls in the back of this image who look suspiciously like Zero-Two. They are the other "three daughters of Desiderius".

What we see is that Charlemagne had at least one illegitimate child, Pepin the Hunchback. This may be interpretated as insinuating that Hiro will engage in sexually unbecoming behaviour in the future, siring a bastard child, who, like Pepin will attempt to rebel against him.

Notice additionally, that the Capetians who succeed the Karlings, had a floral coat of arms - we see very clearly the floral symbolism in Strelitzia and Delphinium. Thus Hiro/Charlemagne's successors will also be floral and might have something to do with the fleurs-de-lis.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepin_the_Hunchback

Thank you for reading my crackpot theory.

Oniggers being oniggers of course.

>using my pic with his "theory"
Fucking delet

>using his pic with this "theory"
Keep doing it so he fucks off.

Just admit it user.

>thread is literally just a collection of pastas

You mean my picture?

Will this episode be good?

no

Can't be good if it's never released.

HOW MUCH LONGER

Goro will pilot Strelizia while Hiro will masturbate in the corner.

Eternity

Shit's cancelled, so sorry.

20 minutes.

anichart.net/airing

>Neetball isn't working on both vaughn and ustream
>tokyomx has shit quality
>Disgusting otaku freeze every 5 sec

Join the stream and shitpost in the chat pls

Did all the VEG threads die or something?

I don't have an account tho.

die faggot

After a 4th anime original episode that ultimetaly lead nowhere, people got bored

OBSSESED

5yen

Do these threads need so many trash pastas? I don't think the re:zero or klk threads had this much shit.

The other one

> Not waiting on Crunchyroll

Why so poor?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Giving money to crunchyshit

Which one?

A boy falls in love with a Dino

Unable to get in the fucking robot with her, he's gifted by Dr FranXX with the girl's cockpit. Never mind the strange squid smell he enters and is overjoyed to find out she wants to ride with him as well.

ETA: 15 minutes. Get in here you faggots.

dsgstng.com/

>dsgstng.com/
This one keeps lagging for some reason.

I got banned from the chat kek

God I fucking love this behind the scenes stuff.

>thinks i care enough about 02 to shitpost about her

Looks like garbage as usual

More NTR please so Sup Forums can cry more.

No

ETA: 8 minutes. Come watch this qt in the meantime.

Yeah, whatever.

/a will be disappointed

used goods

mfw I get to watch a full minute before them

probably even worse than last, everyone will be afraid and nothing will happen

>get shocked from the pen once
>do it again
>what is it??!?!?
>do it again
>do it again
what the fuck is wrong with her

>Airing in one hour bois
i wonder what kind of obnoxious shitposting will speedwatchers bring to the table this time

>/a
How new?

lies

>replying to bait

5 mins

get in here niggas

Who exactly is the target audience for this show

WHY IS DISGUSTING OTAKU LAGGING SO MUCH????????

>sumire

Reminds me of Bart Simpson

>I was just pretending to be retarded

me

I DON'T PAY FOR GIGABIT INTERNET TO GET THIS LAG FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!!!!

everyone is watching

>PTE

it's cute and funny

Going for that retard moe.