>be norman
>be locked in gatehouse for months
>nothing to do but read and lift
>read everything, front to back.
>nothing left to do but lift
>get swole
>everyday lifting for your Queen, emma
>22194 reps in every set, so you don't forget
>brain atrophies from not having an elaborate intellectual game of cat and mouse to fight against your non-biological mother
>as the gains overtake your brains, all you can remember is her smile, and how many reps you do in a set
>22194
>22194
>22194

>be dumbass OP
>no title

Bruh that's some sad shit if that actually is Norman.

rekt

Also, anyone else pretty sure Norman is a like a direct descendant of Minerva?

Minerva/Ratri/Ratli probably didn't die very long before the story started, since his traitorous brother Peter was shown talking with Bayon (owner of Goldy Pond) in the flashback, and Goldy Pond seems to be in a not very deteriorated state.

My theory is that the Promise making/keeping clans send their own dissident members and/or sacrificial children to the 4 plantations, keeping the IQ of the goods elevated, etc., and still keeping high probabilities of blood relations between both sides of the rift.

Or Minerva escaped to the demon world to escape the assassins in the human world, and had a sneaky wank into one of the sperm storage tanks/is that scientist who dropped the pen.

Hello, Spee D. Reader. Adam and other were here before Emma and kids escaped.

Adam's one of these kids, right?

But it's still weird that he's repeating Norman's number.

What? It never said how long Adam was there.

Norman left before they escaped too.

Separated at birth Goku and Broly style?

yeah, note the "stains" on the mass production units' shirts is in the same place as Adam's scarab thingie.

They also pump factory farmed livestock full of growth hormones, so it'd make sense he's the size of 3 free range kids stacked into a cube.

I think Norman freed/sent one of these cattle boys to Goldy Pond, knowing that Emma would make it and to leave a message with his number so that she'd know he's stilll alive.

How would he know goldy pond was her destination

He figured out the pen before he was sent off - that was how Emma/Ray ended up with the pen, Krone left it for him to find, he passed it on after figuring out what it was and finding the information about Goldy Pond.

there was no info about goldy pond on the pen though, only directions to the shelter. it would be very stupid of minerva to put everything in one pen. hence why he had the extra memory chip

>3 free range kids stacked into a cube
I feel bad for laughing at that.

Minerva is one of the most well known people in all of human and demon society.
He might be alive somewhere still, but it was definitely a co-conspirator who dropped the pen, and he wasn't messing around the breeding pens 12 years ago, which was after (I think) Goldy Pond was already converted and Lucas trapped.

How does that work