Sanrio Danshi

Episode 5 is out, let's talk about it.

Twin Stars a shit but this episode was far better than Kitty's

Twin Stars' drama is dragging on too long. I liked when he chatted with Cinnamoroll-senpai though, him not being used to LINE was cute.

>be me
>had dream about this episode
>only part i can remember is a shot where i thought i saw shunsukes dick for a second
>spend a long time trying to get a screen shot just to post in a thread
>wake up thinking that was actually what happened for a few minutes

finally, some pecs service without going shirtless. Was getting tired of that.

was there another (you)-chan moment today?

>cuter than any average girl
>boys and girls lust after him
What is his fucking problem?

Yes. It seems that I can't post pictures at the moment

Attractive older women want to fuck me and I hate it

And the other male students want to date me. Absolutely disgusting.

I lost my shit, I love him so much.

Jesus fucking christ

How did this show manage to make the slut the best by a mile?

He's so annoying to be honest. They should give more lines to Pompompurin and Hello Kitty.

Absolutely fecal taste.

He's the only good boy in a show full of shit (although MC isn't that bad either).

MyMelodyfag > Purinfag >>>>Twin Starsfag > Cinnamorollfag >>>> Kittyfag

Nah, I'm not a pleb like (you) and your friends.

Oh no, the cliffhanger!

>your middleschool sister's shonen-ai.jpg

All this homo bait better be leading somewhere

It won't

They should have over rendered it in a dramatic way with watercolor dramatic lightning. I'm sure it was supposed to be cliché but with this cheap filter it just comes off as unintentionally cliché. A shame.

I know ;___;

Will prez's dick protect this smile?

Second part is probably going to be about the president, hence why it's two episodes.

When the whole drama is over he'll send Twin Stars inappropriate pictures of his big sanrio plush

>prez is gonna be teaching girlyboy archery and then take him to disneyland
>imminent hand holding

So we all agree Twin stars and Kitty are worst girls, right?

That's too lewd, DELET.

Hello Kitty gets away because he's the best looking boy.

Twin can still be healed by president's dick.

Yes. Twin Stars is an obnoxious fucking faggot who won't even /ss/ his neechans. Kitty is a retarded autist.

>looking for /ss/ in a fujobait series
hetshitter cancer

It's an otomeshit series. Regardless, it doesn't matter what the target audience is. Fuck off, fun police.

>>/tumblr/167983199
Kindly get out

if it was, there would be a boring girl for every desperate fags to latch onto, but there isn't and it just focuses on the boys.

It's a yumejoshi series. That's why you get those "the girl is the camera" moments every episode.

no it clearly caters more to fujos. that's why nip yumejos got mad when the girl from the manga wasn't going to be in the show, i bet they had to make some sort of compromise.

>yumejoshi
That's just another form of otomeshit, isn't it?

Nah because the girl isn't the main character. She's a faceless insert who never gets focus but keeps orbiting around the boys.

There's a girl in the manga? I didn't know that. Guess they tried to cater to both fujos and yumejos but predictably enough ended up alienating one demographic in the process.

Learn to read. I'm saying the character is a faggot, not complaining about the show.

Damn, Twin stars is such a faggot; his VA doesn't help either.

I don't like his and Hello Kitty's seiyuu.

Which Sanrio has the biggest dick?

>takes care of his annoying sister even when she gives him shit
>will fuck up a twink who messes with his friends
>is basically the reason why the main character can come out of the Sanrio closet

Other boys except student council president literally not even trying

Twin stars of course.

Add they do, in the manga. Each and every one of them gets a designated love interest in their respective volumes.

There are five of them. Well, not exactly five yet, but there's a girl for every boy.

Homo sex with balls touching and clapping seems less gay than this

Stupid sexy student council president

Who did you think would be best boy when the Sanrio Danshi were first revealed, way before the anime? My moe gentle giant Cinnamoroll expectations were crushed.

He's way too perfect, in a bad, "I can't relate to him" way. Hopefully he'll loosen up a bit and show some vulnerability over than "I'm too serious, too talented, too hardworking, and I like Sanrio".

I thought Hello Kitty would be best boy, but slut took that spot.

With 4 sexual predators as sisters who want to dress me like a girl and fuck my boipucci when I'm sleeping, I'd grow up like that too.

The first minutes, between the guy being bullied for being cute and how Yuu reacted, I was waiting for someone to be stabbed

This scene made me laugh.

Is he a hafu?

Gays everywhere, can't relax.

That should have been the name of the episode.

They keep sneaking into his mirrors.

Before I started watching I was drawn to his looks, so it was a pleasant surprise to find out he's best boy in general.

>they keep sneaking into his mirrors

I don't think so. If he was he or someone else would have pointed it out.

I dunno, the mostly blonde family, the stereotypically western house, and that extra bit of info about sugar kinda made me assume he was.

Well you do have a point. Or they are just extravagant westaboo, who knows.

Realistically: kitty and cinamoroll
Meme: twin star

Yuu seems a big guy too, he's tall and athletic.

Twin Stars has the biggest dick, but assumes everyone else is bigger than his "small feminine" penis.

Dad works overseas apparently.

If you were a sanrio boy, what would your character be? Only taking this one cause the frog is taken

He'll be addicted to the cock once he tastes Cinna's D.

This one, no contest.

Gudetama embodies my mental state pretty well.

Exactly how I feel. He feels like he's just there to be the seemingly perfect guy, and unless they do something else he won't be one of my favorites.

Chococat is my bitch. I'd ride or die for him.

Coal.

I'm not a Sanrio fag but I love black cats I also have one that is like my son
Reading his description he's a bit clumsy, just like me.

This is a MAN.

How in the world could a fellow man be attracted to that? Fucking fags, I swear.

I want to FUCK that man if that´s what it takes to make him shut the fuck up

What did he mean by that?

kIMOI

His dick is an excellent therapist and he's offering its services, nothing gay about that.

Yes, he is. He doesn't look like a girl like they say, just an extremely cute boy.

There's nothing gay about going to Sanrio park

What's your excuse for not looking like him?

I was born scary and masculine.

literally a standard BL pairing. Lost interest.
does cinna emote any more than this?

Ok but is there R18 art floating around yet? Especially mobs on Melody slut, you'd think hentai doujinka would be up for that

Only found 1 with president

nice

>tfw honestly considering an iPhone 7 just so I can get a Cinnamoroll case

Buying merch is a pain in the ass.
>want to buy a bento box and a chopstick/spoon set
>bento box includes chopsticks

I didn't have high expectations on the writing of this show, seeing that it comes from an otome I knew the characters would be classical stereotypes.

I don't consume soy.

The otome game came after the web stuff though. Regardless, they're all pretty classic shoujo boys.

Personally, I like the base idea for the drama, at least in the past 3 episodes (I already forgot the 1st and second). All the third episode needed was a longer time, the same story but as a movie would have been very good.

>soyboy memes
>in a show literally about boys who like girly merchandise and sometimes act a bit girly
>aimed directly at the people who like that stuff
Are we really doing this?

So was the blonde his mom and the other women his sisters?

Only Pompompurin's story moved me. They put some heart into it, and it was relatable. Also the direction was very good, maybe it's me but it got worse in these last couples episodes.

Purin felt the most relatable, so I think that's why it worked so well. The rest are passable at best, but they really try to make you dig to justify boys liking cute fluffy toys.