One piece

why did katakuri end up looking like a pelican eel?

This will start happening more often won't it?

Big Mom and Oars made a kid.

one piece is a communist manga

Remember you cant belive in gender equality unless you subscribe to the views that says that society is favors men and discriminate womans also oda is a problematic sexist racist nazi

I wasn't planning on talking about Sana but it seems you guys keep discussing it. Why is that?

Katakuri has the OP equivalent of a hair-lip

>bean-shaped girl with a weird-ass looking ass
>makes fun of her brother for having a piranha mouth

What did she mean by this?

Is Katakuri one of those "beta oniichan'?

Sanji-kun

>Big Mom
>caring about veggies
nice art/edit though

Nami-san

Flampe please, do not bully.
You better apologize later.

>feminism tries to establish equality.
But equality already exists in first world countries, the feminists from first worlds are just looking for excuses to not do the things that men do the most:
>choosing the mos dangerous jobs
>in case of war, there are more male soldiers
>men are the ones who risk money (hobos are usually men)
>Men usually choose complicated careers
You want equality? then women should do more complicated jobs and accept a man who take care of the house. But of course, waking up so early and working so many hours not always feel like a victory

What would you have this big burly man do? Punch a 15 yo girl? Is that more alpha?

Happy birthday.

I want to see Brulee reaction, I doubt she is going to be like Flambe

Reminder that Katakuri and Pudding will both join the Strawhats

The other thread is still on page 6, surely you can end this offtopic discussion over there, can't you?

Brulee should know, she's not that much younger than Katakuri.

Do this to Brulee

>Brulee
fuck I meant Flampe

>Brulee

>Katakuri was insulted but too feared to be bullied physically
He should've trained Pudding so she wouldn't have needed to resort to knifing her bullies.

Imagine picking up a picture book for young boys and becoming obsessed with the idea of 2 characters mating.

positive discrimination is still discrimination you dumb feminist, cultural norms have discriminated both genders in different manners and aspect during all history, trying to victimize women instead focusing on gender equality and creating a boogey man like the patriarchy when you refuse to acknowledge the thousand of lives that men had to throw away to protect women and children during wars, or how current society may benefit women and discrminate men in some aspect. but you even go further and cosider power as more important than the lives of men,when until a couple of century ago most countries still had monarchies and the primary factor over who was able to hold the power was whatever they had noble heritage rather than if they were males. as it's shows with the many queens that hold political power on monarchies

Is WCI the best arc since Skypiea?

But I want to do this to Brulée. In a gentle way.

its been a complete reversal since before the hug. before that part, people were celebrating the death of sana and lots of OP threads had at least one or two posts baiting sanafags. /endblog

is the dude an OC or self-insert?

>sexualizing brulee

why the hell would someone do this?

Do not lewd old ladies they are for hugs and eating their cooking

>brulee
>old lady
rude

>choosing the most dangerous jobs
because historically weren't traditionally used as labour force
>in case of war, there are more male soldiers
because soldiers had to be physically fit to fight in battle, not so much anymore
>men are the ones who risk money (hobos are usually men)
because women were traditionally property, they couldn't accumulate wealth of their own
>Men usually choose complicated careers
uuhhh, what?
And no, equality doesn't exist in first world countries. Culture is still almost entirely defined by men, as is political power. Of course you can't expect a woman that has a PhD for example to not be displeasured by this.

She’s got the aesthetic. She is a nice Granny and should be made to tell fairy tails to all the young children

What are your top 5 characters this arc?

1. Mom
2. Katakuri
3. Brook
4. Pudding
5. Sanji

Forced drama

Brook
Bege
Gastino
Cracker
Zeus

1. Katakuri
2. Perospero
3. Big Mom
4. Brulée
5. Bege

>equality doesn't exist in first world countries.
It exists, but the sacrifice is just too much and is easier to complain
>because women were traditionally property, they couldn't accumulate wealth of their own
What year is it? women can risk all they want now, not to mention even men who are not rich keep risking money.
>because historically weren't traditionally used as labour force
I´m talking about the present.

>Cracker
Poor guy, gone so soon.

In my headcanon Brulee is still single because Katakuri dislikes the men she chooses

Flampe is a shit. A SHIT.

I doubt that. Brulée was probably married to some guy who eventually left.

>what
It's who.

1. Katakuri
2. Reiju
3. Pedro
4. Brook
5. Chopper

1. Bobbin
2. Tea
3. Green Tea
4. Jigra
5. Bavarois

she did nothing wrong

>dat fan art

Brulee seems like an old maid.

You can't talk about the present without talking about the past. That's the meaning of feminism: social norms regarding women that exist today have resulted through historical continuity from past societies. In today's societies, for example, a woman is expected by most men to not have knoweledge on political issues. We have reached a point in history however where women can do this. Feminism is a result of women being treated now as they do because of how they were treated 100, 500 and 2000 years ago and wanting to change that.

Picking on your big brother’s body part that he is most sentive about (his mouth) is rude. Had she not being his sister, she would be dead.

How could a girl from a family where forced marriage is mandatory for every kid possibly be an old maid?

>Feminism is a result of women being treated now as they do because of how they were treated 100, 500 and 2000 years ago and wanting to change that.
So...looking for excuses to not be equal then? times have changed, women won, they can do whatever they want now

One of the reasons I can see is that Brulee's ability is too valuable to marry off. You could argue Pudding's ability is also that valuable though, but then the plan was to kill Sanji right away.

>where forced marriage is mandatory for every kid
is it? none of the top brass are confirmed married

>there's now a thread for dedicated shitposting

Kata bullied her.

>looking for excuses to not be equal then
What?
>women won, they can do whatever they want now
Now, they still can't. Of course they greater opportunities than in the past, but they are not equal yet.
Also, what your picture doesn't show is THE REASON why women don't go to stem and it's because women didn't use to go to stem and because of that society still believes that women are not fit for stem.

Only a month left until next SBS!

how is this guy so cool?

how will oda ever make anyone cooler?

This thread has shippers. The other one has hackposters. Strangely enough, this thread is more peaceful.

>why women don't go to stem and it's because women didn't use to go to stem and because of that society still believes that women are not fit for stem.
>society make me not do things!
What shitty excuse is that? if women want more female presence in stem then they should choose that. Nobody is going to attack them or anything.

They are.

Are you catching up? He gets better later on.

>some

>some
That means marriage isn't mandatory though

I doesn't help when you've spent your whole life being consciously or subconsciously suggested that you should like or do specific things.

Stop it you two. No one has ever overturned their political views after an internet discussion, even with the best arguments in the world. You're offtopic and you've been going at it for a while now.

So...the only option is to complain? good thing feminists are just lazy women who can´t compete against actually good women (those who sacrifices their body to do actual hard work and spend time studying complicated careers)
you are right Big Mama, sorry

I just assumed Big Mom fucked a fishman, are half-fishmen a thing?

yes, jack is one for example

Did you expect Flampe and Anglais to have kids?

Well no since Pudding's statement is specifically for older brothers/older sisters in Japanese.

Luffy is the next to marry.

Is it? My bad then, I didn't know. Still doesn't mean they're not or haven't been married in the past though.

>ignoring context clues
Pudding is obviously talking about those who have the capacity for raising kids.

1. Katakuri
2. Katakuri
3. Katakuri
4. Katakuri
5. Katakuri

Oh is she now. That convenient implication that you project on Pudding's words sure is convenient.

Now, that's a big generalization, who said feminists can't be carreer women or academians? Complaining is not the only option, but of course you can't expect from someone that's feeling oppressed or excluded from things he thinks he deserves to take it lightly. The solution is dispelling gender norms of society.

Don't talk about it and don't be a shitposter. There's really nothing wrong with shipping them but constantly bitching about it like some retards here is just pathetic.

Good day user, please don't turn into another SaNa shitposter.

Why would she imply the younger siblings too you idiot?

Regardless of that user's statement, you shouldn't be taking into account Pudding talking about her younger siblings when she was talking about marriage. That's just idiocy, if you weren't being purposefully retarded just for argument's sake.

break after next chapter

>society still believes that women are not fit for stem
Proof? and let's not go with anechdotes, because I see many women working in statistics and math in my university.

>Proof
Probably lazy feminists told him that.

He had a hard life.

Dellinger and Praline.

There's been a lot of examples but in terms of fishman attraction, look no further than Robin. She herself says she thinks Jinbe is attractive.

Talking about the mermen, Neptune thinks Robin is attractive.

It's okay he's happy now.

Do mermen have dicks?

How else would they reproduce?

>The bonds men forge in battle
Oda gets it.

More like Daddykuri

That's what I don't understand
Everyone on this island looks like a complete freak, yet a third eye or weird teeth are over the line

A 48 yo man and a 19 yo boy. Nice.
Just like in my ancient greece AU fanfics.

>Leave Kaido to me, Luffy!

this bitch forgives easly