Oh my fucking God!

Oh my fucking God!

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1175527/6f1cfc654c/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that the Naruto smile?

Jesus, my heart.

And she's also voiced by alpha VA as well!

She's easily so better than Lala and Lum together.

She's so precious.

Think of the fucking sex

my kokoro

Both know each other want each other so Ichigo chances are in the negative..

The way they named and structured everything ensures that you literally cannot think of anything else.

Believe it.

>Friend loves the show
>Give a go
>Couldn't even make it passed the first episode because of cookie cutter annoying protag

I wanted to like it but holy shit Trigger, this is a big ol' blemish on your reputation. It's like you took the worst aspect of Kiznaiver and sprinkled it on Eureka 7

My heart is about to jump out of my chest. Is this it? Is this what true, unflinching trust looks like? This was almost as good as episode 4 from Diebuster. Space and time mean nothing when you know you can rely on each other. Strelizia proved it beyond a reasonable doubt this episode: she is truly named after a genus of flowering plants that symbolise faithfulness in romantic relationships, love, and thoughtfulness, the 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple, freedom and the ability to travel (due to the flower’s resemblance to birds-of-paradise in flight), magnificence, excellence and success, joy through challenges and successes alike, and optimism towards the future.

Thank you based Nishigori! Thank you based Masayuki! Thank you based Trigger!
You made my week.

>this episode

SAY IT WITH ME ZERO 2 HIRO

/threadly reminder

When will people stop acting like Franxx is anything like E7?

Ichicucks fucking destroyed.

The music in this scene is like the billion wails of ichigofags, peggingfags and NTRfags all in one instant.

If you can't see the similarities you're just dense.

This was the exact scene I started to ask myself why I'm watching this.
Imagine having sex while doing this.
I guess I know why I'm watching it.

>t-they both have mechs, they're basically identical!

Yeah, they're similar except it too E7 50 episodes to do it when Franxx did it in 4.

>they're basically identical!
Never said that, hey nice try though, try to work on not being a fucking twat next time.

If you have to put words in people's mouths in order to prove them wrong you're better off just putting a bullet between your fucking eyes.

>Ep 4
So is this going to be one of those rare anime where the MC gets with the girl early and we see their relationship develop over the rest of the show?
Or will something bad happen

Zero 2 Hiro
Has anyone made an AMV yet?

Apologize to the flowerfag right now Sup Forums!

Ichigo will go nuclear

Well, how open do you think 02 is to a threesome ending with Ichigo?

This episode was just perfect.
God bless Trigger.

Do you actually have anything to say or what? How are these shows similar?

Could this character be any more corporate designed to make Sup Forums jizz their pants? "Pandering" doesn't even begin to describe it. And you all buy it hook, line, and sinker.

Next time he's in Strelizia he'll almost die. It's pretty much guaranteed.

Nobody has ever taken the opinion of ntrfags seriously and they get btfo'd this episode as it should be.

A show for us. Yes, I can agree to that!

>upbeat version of the ED start
Perfect

I lost hope for Ichigo's chances but I want her to end up happy through a different way
>go nuclear
I hope she doesn't go the Sayaka route

SEETHING

NO BROS ITS NOT FAIR

robutt

>20 episodes left
>in a Trigger show
>there'll be no twist in the relationship, it's pure love
When you get hurt it'll be your fault.

Yabuki knows what I like. No harm in that.

>how come this show isn't shit and people enjoy it

>a character designed to pander to viewers is doing its job
That's how it goes

The fact this is so big on Sup Forums is only further proof I've gotten too old for this place. This would have got torn apart back in the day.

>doubting true love

>I prefer more unique and sophisticated Cambodian claymation.
Well, aren't you special.

The way Oni gave that smug smile to Ichigo was great.

VANILLA IS STUPID
WE NEED MORE MAINSTREAM NETORARE

How's that butt?

To be honest you have to have a high IQ to understand Streliizias

Ichigofag will never recover from that.

It just seemed like she held back this episode, not going full-on to the point where she or her partner could get injured.

You can pinpoint the exact moment her heart rips in half.

You really think we don't know that we're being reeled in?

Mitsuru damn near died on his first run, nothing happened to Hiro and on his second run he just felt very tired after an exhaustive maneuver. He's not dying on his third ride.

>urgh urgh people like something I don't, they must be newfag.
Fuck off.

Im expecting tragic shit but at least we get a ton of comfy episodes. I mean simon got fucked hard by the end so no way this fucker gets a happy ending

Consider this a pity (you).

It'll be his third ride with her and they have to keep the drama alive.

If they pull another Ryuuko and Senketsu end scene in the final episode I'm gonna be mad

How will fetish fags recover?
>PEGGERS BTFO
>ICHIGO FAGS BTFO
>NTR FAGS BTFO

>Ghost in the Shell reference
Very nice.

I was an Ichigofag in the beginning, but after this episode I'm a full on 02fag. She's just too best.

Same I don't care anymore

It's a Nishigori show.

I'm glad you've seen the light, user

It seems to me, you lived your life like a Darling in the Frankxx.

But NTR is Heresy. Come back into the Emperors Light, lost Child, there is still hope for you. You all deserve all loving and caring and most important loyal partner to back you up, when days are dark.
>inb4 We are on fucking Sup Forums here.
Yes and I still stand to my point.

Blown the fuck out

>falseflagging that hard

You have seen the light.

This was far too good lads, something really bad is about to happen, I sense it.
Also best girl right here.

It's not wrong to feel sexual arousal towards these mecha, right? I can expect some ROBUTT doujins, right? The artists will deliver this comiket, right? Just give me something like this please exhentai.org/g/1175527/6f1cfc654c/

I don't care about Hiro and 02 relationship so whatever. Bring the suffering

Nah Hiro went through enough shit, now it's time for everyone else to get fucked.

This kind of post always make happy kek

THIS!

The teasing was unbearable.

.You all deserve all loving and caring and most important loyal partner to back you up, when days are dark
These don`t come in the form of Succubi. Only pure relationship in the show is between Miku and Zorome.

All the stuff about how the piloting works with Strelizia being mysterious was more intentional sex symbolism all along, making the audience feel the uncertainty along with Hiro and revealing that setup as a twist.

Bravo Trigger, that was actual pottery.

He's not going to think the horn tapping is cute when a 7 inch one goes through his skull

Hol up, you mean the original character design is by Yabuki?

GAH A KLAXOSAUR THE FUCK DO WE DO

It's been a long 3.5 episodes of Hiro being a little bitch,
but this payoff
I couldn't be more erect

>Never said that, hey nice try though,
but that's the thing. YOU DIDN'T SAY FUCKING ANYTHING

so this show is basically "virgin discovers that his dick prefers cloacas over vaginas"

Disappointing ep, the action was especially shit.
I thought this was triggers ep?

While I think your opinion on 02 is worthless beyond belief, I fully fucking agree with you that Miku and Zorome are fucking qties together, hope for more of them, even the Genista Pair is more sympathetic than Ikuno/Mitsuru and Ichigo/Goro. So, my half nigga, I guess.

No, Masayoshi is the designer, but Yabuki is doing the manga and supposedly some frames for the anime.

Jobbers jobbing yet again.

Where is Doc by the way? Strange that they havent shown him a single time even though he supposed to still be at 13.

quick STAB it with your GUN

Why are they so incompetent? Is Strelizia going to have to save them every week? How long before one of them dies from their incompetence?

This is the exact moment my heart exploded.

Why is fatty the dumbest ranged mech pilot I ever seen?

USE THE FUCKING GUN AND PULL POSITION FOR MORE RANGE

Their second fight

more like superhero landing reference

The gun shoots confetti apparently, completely useless.