So has he redeemed himself, Sup Forums?

Nah, he'll go back to being a whiny pussy soon. They have to fill up two seasons.

The bureaucracy causing problems will probably fill a lot, the other pilots feeling inferior, 02 ego will land her in deep troubles... and if the Klaxosaur aren't like the Angels, multiple showing up at once.

If you think that they can further develop his character without having him rebound into spinelessness due to outside circumstances, then you have a lot more faith in the writing than I do.

No, the reason it feels deeper is because Mitsuru already spread the shit out of her already.

This guy is a c.uck

Yes, Chad in the Franxx is AOTD

>If you think that they can further develop his character without having him rebound into spinelessness due to outside circumstances

It's a robot show. As long as you can keep throwing more shit to fight against and overcome, you don't need contrieved plots and half-assed setbacks to prolong the story.

He didn't need to redeem himself, he never did anything wrong. He always wanted to get in the robot, he chased after the girl he liked, he wanted to protect his friends, he made logical decisions when the pressure was on. The writing finally let him shine by not putting him in scenarios where he's forced to back down and do nothing, but he was never a bad character.

Chad mode activated

Not saying it won't happen, but there are a lot of other things that can help fill the remaining episodes.

No baby, you're wrong: joy through challenges and successes alike. We're filled with excellence and magnificence. Nothing can withstand the power of faithfulness in relationships , love and thoughtfulness!

Heil Strelizia!

If he keeps this up then yes.

Hiro actually wanted to pilot the robot from episode 1 so that whole issue that most pilots face of angst after piloting won't be a thing. There's plenty of other plotlines they can use

He is back in the centre.

A cuck can never redeem himself.

Sage goes in all fields

>dat Chad gaze into the future
Of course.

>current year
>watching a cuck anime

The absolute state of soy-Sup Forums...

Return of the king

>shinji forced to ride his mother by his abusive dad and destroys the world
>Hiro disobeys orders and runs away with his hot oni girlfriend and saves the world

What a fucking pussy crusher.

I like that he went to pilot despite his injuries.
But he's still salty about getting pegged so not yet.

Who's his voice actor? It's a nice voice and I don't recognise it from anywhere before.

Ichikawa Aoi. Seems like a fairly new seiyuu.

He had better fucking not. I almost dropped this episode because I was done with his mopey bullshit and now that's gone it's actually fun.

Go back to Sup Forums/ or/ pol/ crossboarding faggot.

He most certainly has not. He isn't even man enough to accept how great Ikuno is. He doesn't deserve her.
I get the feeling they might have him come around eventually. But as of now he has most certainly not redeemed himself.

t.ntrfag

back to your fucking board crossnigger

nah, still an asshole

I hope the next episode is twenty minutes of Hiro being a smug asshole grinning at Mitsuru the entire time.

Nah. He has a will but not much more.

Also his woman is compassionate but she is getting her arousal to connect from remembering how Ichigo touched her shoulder.

Its beyond pathetic.

Yes, yes he has. All I needed to know was that he'd be able to ride Zero Two -I mean, Strelizia consciously. And he did, so we good.

>Bumping a thread you don't want to see and announcing sage
The fucking absolute state of you faggots.