Bow down to your new goddess, Sup Forums

Bow down to your new goddess, Sup Forums.

2018 is the year where Lady Anns anime debut happens and you'll be here to witness it. Isn't that great?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Uz190mXeBpA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just hope that more doujins get scanned and translated after the anime's release. Being a efficient object of masturbation is the only thing ''Lady'' Ann is good for anyway.

can't wait to see the number of her ntr doujins double

Fuck off you inbred imbecils. Lady Ann is pure and for hug and cuddle sessions, not any of the degenerate things you want her for.

She was on the verge of spreading her slutty gaijin legs for her teacher, and she used herself as sexual bait for Yosuke.
There's nothing pure about this blonde slut.

Listen here faggot. She did not almost spread her legs, especially not after her best friend tried to kill herself ad she didn't use herself as sexual bait for yosuke since that dude is a faggot anyways.

She's the purest girl of them all.

can't wait for all of the Sup Forums friends to invade the board!

Y-Yes.
Proudly reporting in as an Sup Forumsnon ready to submit to our new queen!

Sorry, I meant goddess. Wouldn't want to confuse Lady Ann, the new ruler of Sup Forums, with any inferior girls.

While I love Ann and think she is one of the best girls in the PT (alongside Futaba), I want the anime to give some screentime to the cakes.
I want my beautiful goth doctor and foxy teacher animated.

Let's not kid ourselves. You're going to call everyone a crossboarder when they dare as much as disagreeing with you, regardless of if they've ever been to another board or not.

You and me both based redditbro

>Gaijin Ann
>Literally the most plebeian Persona 5 girl
Sup Forums will learn to bow to it's queen.

>Isn't that great?
Yeah, it's going to be amazing. Ann is the only girl for one quarter of the game, unlike the previous girls from Persona.
Just imagine all the fanart until the Kaneshiro's Palace.

>Literally the most plebeian Persona 5 girl
You mean the hussy you posted, right?

Sae is pretty much the first girl you see.

She barely has any screen time for most of the game though.

That won't stop her from invalidating your claim.

>Makoto
>The most pure girl in Persona 5
>A 'hussy'
I'm not angry at you user. You are clearly mentally handicapped.

I'm not even that user, but that's like someone saying Ryuji is the only male for a good part of the game and you replying that Shido appears before.

The only reason she's pure is because she's literally autistic and doesn't understand human interaction. Her bad end is literally her being pumped full of drugs and yakuza semen which would be a much more fitting ending for a character like her than becoming part of the PT.

Every queen needs a king.

>Bringing up non-canon events
Would you like to tell me about your fan-fiction next?

Futaba is the best waifu material.
Ann is the best fap material.
Haru is the middle ground.

>makoto most most popular P5 girl on reddit
>makotofags most obnoxious posters in P5 threads
Coincidence?

>Makoto is the most popular P5 girl on reddit
She is, how do you know?

Because she's the most popular girl everywhere.

More excited for Tae's 5 seconds of screentime honestly.

Yeah but I'm talking about the main casting.
Maya (Toriumi) is also one of the first girls that appear in P3, but the first girl from the main cast we get to know is Yukari and almost inmediately Mitsuru appears, same with P4 (Chie and Yukiko).
Makoto appears much later into the game.

>Joker, you'd better max out your Charm if you want to continue my social link and go on a fake date with me, I don't want my retard friend and her Chad boyfriend to think I'm dating a loser

>Oh, you wanna hang out with me Joker? Sure, as long as you are a nice and kind person I dont mind.

I think it's pretty cool you just need to level up Kindness to hang out with Ann. She just wants you to be kind, so you can understand her problems and Shiho.

>Fuck every girl in the social links
>They all act like nothing happened when other people are actually around
I have a theory that the MC in Persona games is actually a mentally ill person with delusions about being a chad who gets every girl. This would explain why the girls only act love dovey or like he matters at all when they are alone with him.

What happens in fact is that the MCs spends most of the time masturbating in their room, and within their masturbatory fantasies what happens is what we see and experience in the games through the social links.

tl;dr When you are going out with a girl on a social link, what's actually happening is that the MC is rubbing one for that girl, and everything we see is his fantasy.

>best cake is voicing best girl

It's like a match made in heaven.

based makoto poster pointing out reddit spy

>Start playing the game
>Have to stop to masturbate to Ann sometimes
I can't be the only one

Fucking made me laugh

posting actual best girl

She would've been fine if she was introduced earlier. Just as a confidant that grows veggies for you or some shit that you can't progress until certain story events happen. Instead she's completely absent for half the game or so which is 50+ hours.

I don't think Haru is best girl, but if you absolutely have to be wrong, this is the way to go.

Don't mind me, just posting best boy.

Yusuke is a distant second, but is secure in it

All you faggots need some lolis.

>but if you absolutely have to be wrong, this is the way to go.
You're thinking the reporter chick

Lavenza is best girl, shame you can't romance her though.

I like this weird notion that Persona fans and the Sup Forums userbase are somehow mutually exclusive.

>You can't romance the twins
I will never forgive Atlus

Not him but I liked Ohya, mostly because of the whole fake dating thing.
How she quickly said Joker was her bf and how she had no problem playing the role made my dick diamonds, sort of reminded me of Tae, how upfront and experienced she seemed to be.

>Oh, you are Makoto's boyfriend correct? She's not here right now but you can stay with me and wait for her if you want.

Uhhh sure

Love Ann and fell in love at first site. But P5 is a game where you can’t go wrong with any girl of your choosing.

If only Haru was introduced earlier.

I think the game could have used another palace and a little bit more time between the fall of Shido and the last palace.

>50 posts in
>not a single Kawagranny post

Sup Forums is more based than Sup Forums confirmed.

>Best girl will barely be in it because she's not in the party
>Fights will consist of party members standing around doing nothing while their personas flail around
>SLinks will be glossed over in favor of more scenes of Ryuji and Morgana arguing
>Ryuji will somehow be more retarded about shouting that they're the phantom thieves in public places
>Potter-kun won't be as entertainingly autistic as Yu was (hopefully he'll be a smug shit though)
>Full of QUALITY throughout

Can't wait for another great Atlus adaptation.

There is no worst girl in P5. All of them are good and great in their own right.

And I really hope the Crimson adds more story. We could use another palace b

don't you EVER speak about my wife like that ever again

Well, you asked for it.

I want to plant my seed in her secret flower garden.

I like Futaba because she's the only one who seems to think of Joker as someone special. The other girls just treat you as a normal friend. Ann shows much more affection towards Ryuji, and Makoto is simply indifferent to you.

Takemi is the best girl in Persona 5. It is what it is.

>Lady Anns

I do enjoy a nice Lady Anus.

The more I look at this image the more it makes me want to kill myself. The fucking leg placement, the background being pixalated garbage, the fingers and that face are all so attrocious that I'm getting angry.

youtu.be/Uz190mXeBpA

I love her so much.

>posting actual best girl

She came WAY too late in the story and frankly suffered from being introduced due to Morgana's utterly craptastic stint against Ryuji

Pict related say otherwise

So do I.

I know where this is going...

shit-tier

Hopefully it leads to more art of her in her Phantom Thief outfit.
I can't get enough of cute girls in skintight bodysuits.

>tricks Joker into drinking shit
yeah no

The face of perfection.

>sexual trauma
>model (selling your body, borderline prostitution)
If you like this you're an NTR magnet, don't blame me.

>best girls show up last
Makes me think

If the eventual New Game + doesn't have a Sae romance path, we riot.

I want to make Kawakami a Kawamommy

Rise > Ann > yukari

Lovers is such a shot tarot though

She's going to defeat him!

That's why the best girl is Hirumi. She's so good Fatlus needed to cut her out of being a party member just to make it even.

You're too late to realise this, Fate and Dragon Ball, already did that.

I like Ann, but not that much. I'm more excited about Makoto and Futaba.

I'm drawing Ann being pressured by the Yazuka to strip naked and show her ass, it's fun

Kill yourself.

Someone post hair down Ann

No. Makoto is my girl, so Ann can be sexualized all she wants

I've been waiting for this.

And in all of her top quality

No amount of QUALITY will stop her from being the most beautiful girl ever created.

Hifumi is best girl.

Correct.

wouldnt your drawing make more sense with Makoto instead?

Yes yes yes yes yes fucking YES