Made in Abyss

How can Reg not be a dog when he is such a good boy?

please do not chain the reg

Look at his metal paws

He's such a good boy for Potatohead

POMF =3
nnaaa~ What are we gonna do on the bed?

Need I say more?

I wanna put Reg in a Master Ball!

Not really.
Explain yourself in clearer terms, i'm drunk, in need of sleep and onion.to doesn't work anyway.

Jeebus, I am drunk, too. I am sure the other degenerates in this thread got my hints just fine.

How is this not Horihone Saizou? Has the mangaka or any of the anime people spoken at all about the inspiration?

I want to adopt this stray

Well i went on the clearnet version of the hidden wiki and found nothing relating to 8ch.
Then i went on the .net version of the site, checked for Sup Forums and went into the mia thread and didn't find anything.
Then i looked for anime related boards but there was no mia thread.

Arf arf

Maybe you are not meant for it.

The longer I think about it the more certain I am about this.

I want to impregnate Nanachi.

Tl;dr: instructions not clear enough, got dick stuck into the ceiling fan.
Can recite all of the axioms for Peano Arithmetic though

I'm slowly going to bed I think. How many Anons are still here?

I don't know where you're talking about either.
Maybe you should just not be an autist and say how to find it.

It's not even sundown where I live, so I'll be around for another 7 hours or so

Yeah, of course you don't know what I am talking about. This was a hypothetical after all, duh.

I am just saying, if there were some hidden wikis they would probably be somewhere on the deep web and there would probably be something that refers to 8ch and I would wager it would refer to some of the more popular boards because what else would be the point right? and there would probably be somebody who would post perfectly legal pictures of Reg and his friends there. That's pretty logical, because people really like posting perfectly legal pictures of reg and his friends. Just like here, hahah, right? but the dark web part, well that is only just speculation on my part of course. haha, of course hahaahahahahahsdcfjkdghnklasdfghnkajsd hfg;jka..

OK, clear enough now?

Yeah well it's late here.

I'm going to post a few more Regs, then head to bed I think.

M8. I can reach that site by simply tipying s(s(s(s(s(s(s(s(0)))))))).net in the url bar.
Unless there is another version of the site other than the .pl one.

Good for you.

Cheers, thanks for all the Reggus user.

Goddamnit.
It's 2 in the morning, i'm in some unholy combination of wake and sleep that combines the worst of both and i'm listening to fucking SiIlvagunner "rips" of all things for some reason

>and i'm listening to fucking SiIlvagunner "rips" of all things for some reason

wat?

Does anyone have the large version of this pic? I only have the thumbnail unfortunately.

Please don't smoke.

It's not good for Reg and it's not good for you.

Take a channel that posted vidya ost rips.
Now make a parody channel of it that does the same thing but with more memes.
Wonder why you are hearing the fucking fleenstones theme, again

Lol, look user, I still have no idea what you want from me? You want more directions to the deep web? I can't give them to you. I'm going to post just a few more Regs, then I'm going to sleep.

Also the fucking Captchas are getting worse.

I wanna drink with Reg.

If that image is only available on the deep then just say so so i can have half a reason to down another six pack to knock myself into sleep

I can tell you this: This image in it's entirety (if indeed there is more to this image we are talking about, I wouldn't know, because I only ever post family friendly Regs) I have never seen on the clear net.

Also: Jesus I have to solve like half a dozen Captcha for every post I do now.

This is my penultimate Reg for today.

And for my last Reg, something *very* special.

good night user, love you and see you tomorrow.

Good! And since tone can't be transmitted over text then try to hear that "Good!" with an exasperated voice.
Now for the perlenbachers

4chanX has a few good alternatives, half the time I don`t even have to solve captchas anymore, at least it feels like that.

Hey user you don't happen to be German?

No.
I might be African though, depending on where you think Africa starts

Now the other user has vanished. Have I been chatting all the time with a Sup Forums mod? From Germany? Who is drinking almost the same beer that I am drinking? =O

>=O

Yes I was also using 4chanX. But the last few posts I had to solve like 6 Captchas each.

I am now in bed on my phone. Nit sure how bad the captchas are going to be here.

Also the one user I talked to the last hour seems to either have been banned or he was a mod himself becuase he is gone.

Not sure how long I will be here. They might get rid of me, too. (But no worries I can get some different IPs so I'll be back eventually).

I think it`s time to go to sleep, user.

Ah no, false alarm. It only seems to be a display bug with Chan Burauza. If I open this thread in my mobile browser all replies are there.

Oh btw what apps do you guys use on mobile for Sup Forums?

Also here on this app I now only have to answer two Captchas instead of 6 on the browser with 4chanx installed.

I think Africa starts south of the mediterranean sea? Probably?

Where do you get Perlenbacher from then?

Clover

I wanna drink Nanachi.

Then i'm not african

I'm gonna CUDDLE you so hard.

>grabs ur arms

Let it go u feg.

Is it time, goshujin-sama?

are we still posting robits?

Always post Shotacepticons

I wonder how much shit gets into Reg's uncovered bellybutton

reg is a clean boy

he got a sosubug to lick it clean

Yeah so she could dock bellybuttons with him

I wonder if she licked him clean like a mother cat

STOP
NOT
SEXUALIZING
RIKO

simply Lyza

NO!

thick nearly encircling eyelashes for Riko when?

what an unsexy piece of vegetable

How fucked up is lyza going to be? Do you think she's even alive? Idk if the manga has spoilers about it.

>thick nearly encircling eyelashes for Riko when?
you ask too much of someone who inherited everything from his father

There are still no spoilers but I imagine that Lyza is crazy to kill her daughter or that she is dead.

SHUT

>riko doujin
>this giant motherfucker standing off to the side, watching

Is Ozen still a virgin?
Her personality makes me think she's not the kind of gal who has had many boyfriends.

No. She breaks Maruruk's pelvis every night.

Bruh, she is like 80 fuckin years old. She has probably been on top of more dicks than a midget hooker.

sales in abyss

>Is Ozen still a virgin?
user she clearly is a follow of pic related shes totally into the whole pain or pleasure thing

also shota abuse lots of shota abuse

(Musica NorteƱa continues)

Did you just post this in Made in Abyss Nanachiposting?

>Did you just post this in Made in Abyss Nanachiposting?
yes, but steal it from the neighbor (made in abyss hell)

are you guys talking about a discord? You should be ashamed.

Are you guys even alive?
I thought these threads would die down until the next season/chapter was released
Guess I was wrong

These threads are the only thing that keeps me alive between chapters.

We usually go through two threads a day.

It's basically just shits and giggles and waifuposting at this point.

Okay, want to make some conversation?
What do you think Srajo's deal is? The 'Lord of Mystery' has a design that immediately makes me think he's got something really bad going on.

When the narahate said that there were curses left by the 'masked one', my immediately thought was Srajo. What could those curses really mean?

We just don't know.gif

He's going to seem spooky but be a nice dude like Ozen.

He knows how to get the Reg lewds out of the deepweb. Truly, a lord of mystery.

Who are you most excited to see and learn more about?
Wakuna, Lyza, or Srjao?

Lyza is endgame, but there hasn't been enough on any of them for me to be particularly interested. Srajo I guess though because brib

Remember

What does she smell like?

A mossy mountain stream after a light rain

Nanachi smells bad! Only dogs and inhuman monstrosities like that smell

That's right, i am Fluffzen.