Flop Season

***,*57位/***,*58位 (**2,117 pt) [*,106予約] 2018/01/31 ポプテピピック vol.1(Blu-ray)
***,*61位/***,*61位 ◎ (**1,420 pt) [*,*48予約] 2018/03/28 ゆるキャン△ 1 [Blu-ray]
***,*92位/***,*92位 (***,215 pt) [*,**7予約] 2018/06/06 衛宮さんちの今日のごはん 1(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]
***,100位/***,*96位 ○ (**7,049 pt) [*,**1予約] 2018/02/23 アイドリッシュセブン 1 (特装限定版) (1st LIVE Day.1 最速先行抽選申込券付) [DVD]
***,114位/***,113位 (**4,304 pt) [*,**2予約] 2018/02/23 アイドリッシュセブン 1 (特装限定版) (1st LIVE Day.1 最速先行抽選申込券付) [Blu-ray]
***,118位/***,122位 (***,318 pt) [*,**0予約] 2018/05/09 カードキャプターさくら クリアカード編 Vol.1 初回仕様版 [Blu-ray]
***,121位/***,118位 (**1,171 pt) [*,*34予約] 2018/01/31 【Amazon.co.jp限定】 ポプテピピック vol.1【Blu-ray】 (全巻購入特典:「クソトートバック」引換シリアルコード付)
***,146位/***,136位 ◎ (***,813 pt) [*,**4予約] 2018/05/30 DEVILMAN crybaby COMPLETE BOX(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]
***,211位/***,203位 (***,327 pt) [*,**0予約] 2018/04/25 【Amazon.co.jp限定】ダーリン・イン・ザ・フランキス 1(メーカー特典:「線画A3ポスター」「田中将賀描きおろし複製色紙」付)(1~4巻連動購入特典:「描き下ろしB1布ポスター」&全巻連動購入特典:「描き下ろし全巻収納ボックス」引換シリアルコード付)(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]
***,244位/***,238位 (***,233 pt) [*,**0予約] 2018/05/09 【Amazon.co.jp限定】カードキャプターさくら クリアカード編 Vol.1 ブルーレイ初回仕様版(全巻購入特典:「アニメイラスト描き下ろしキャンバスアート」引換シリアルコード付) [Blu-ray]
***,314位/***,303位 (***,798 pt) [*,**8予約] 2018/03/28 宇宙よりも遠い場所 1(イベントチケット優先販売申券) [Blu-ray]
***,321位/***,345位 (***,112 pt) [*,**7予約] 2018/06/06 【Amazon.co.jp限定】衛宮さんちの今日のごはん 1(メーカー特典:「TAa描き下ろしミニ色紙」付)(全巻購入特典:「描き下ろしB1布ポスター」引換シリアルコード付)(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]
***,383位/***,374位 ◎ (***,331 pt) [*,**0予約] 2018/04/25 ハクメイとミコチ Blu-ray BOX 上巻(イベントチケット優先販売申券)
***,391位/***,381位 (**1,002 pt) [*,**0予約] 2018/04/04 【Amazon.co.jp限定】ヴァイオレット・エヴァーガーデン 1 (第1巻のみ特典:L版ブロマイド + 全巻購入特典:「LPサイズディスク収納ケース」引換シリアルコード付) [ VIOLET EVERGARDEN ] [Blu-ray]
***,396位/***,387位 ◎ (***,855 pt) [*,*13予約] 2018/04/25 オーバーロードⅡ 1 [Blu-ray]

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/japans-anime-industry-grows-record-177b-boosted-by-your-name-exports-1058463
the-numbers.com/market/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

***,423位/***,416位 (***,792 pt) [*,**6予約] 2018/03/28 【Amazon.co.jp限定】からかい上手の高木さんVol.1 Blu-ray特別版(オリジナルTシャツ付)(全巻購入特典:描きおろし全巻収納BOX+オリジナル特典映像DVD引換シリアルコード付)
***,438位/***,419位 (***,186 pt) [*,**1予約] 2018/04/25 ダーリン・イン・ザ・フランキス 1(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]
***,454位/***,445位 (***,697 pt) [*,*11予約] 2018/03/28 「りゅうおうのおしごと!」Blu-ray VOL.1(初回限定版)
***,503位/***,486位 ○ (***,635 pt) [*,*11予約] 2018/01/31 ポプテピピック vol.1(DVD)
***,519位/***,508位 ◎ (**1,100 pt) [*,*45予約] 2018/04/25 【Amazon.co.jp限定】 オーバーロードII 1(第1巻早期予約特典:キャラクター原案・so-bin描き下ろし「アルベド&シャルティアA4ダブルポケットクリアファイル」付)(全巻購入特典:アニメ描き下ろしイラスト使用原作サイズブックカバー 引換シリアルコード) [Blu-ray]
***,614位/***,603位 (***,885 pt) [*,**1予約] 2018/03/14 続『刀剣乱舞-花丸-』 其の一 Blu-ray (初回生産限定版)(イベントチケット優先販売申し込み券付き)
***,688位/***,657位 ◎ (***,338 pt) [*,**2予約] 2018/04/25 【Amazon.co.jp限定】 ハクメイとミコチ Blu-ray BOX 上巻(上巻早期予約特典:ハクメイとミコチの飛び出すポップアップカード付)(全巻購入特典:アニメ描き下ろしイラスト使用アクリル卓上カレンダー 引換シリアルコード)(イベントチケット優先販売申込券)
***,723位/***,707位 ○ (***,996 pt) [*,**3予約] 2018/03/14 続『刀剣乱舞-花丸-』 其の一 DVD (初回生産限定版)(イベントチケット優先販売申し込み券付き)
***,988位/***,972位 (***,628 pt) [*,**1予約] 2018/04/04 ヴァイオレット・エヴァーガーデン1

I'm amazed that PTE and Yuru Camp are the best sellers.

>Yurucamp has been in top 100 for more time than outside of it
Franxx and kyoani fags BTFO

In other news, Keifuku was a complete sold out and would be restocked on Feb 19

You know there's a fate anime that airing right now right?

From now on, never bet on overhyped cash cows. Go with the little guys.

@167996664
Be nice to this guy, his jaw must hurt from sucking dick too much

You expect to me know what is and what isn't flopping?

What the fuck am I looking at?

wew

DITF and VEG were both overhyped, both have cancerous fanbases who think their show is the greatest and both are flopping.
Divine retribution.

>he can't read moonstones
sad want me to tl?

Every single overhyped show was a dissapointment

What's the underdog show to root for next season?
Yuru Camp and PTE threads are so much better than Darling and VEG

> Sakura is flopping
I hate nips

VEG and FranXX were huge disappointments. I just wanted to witness a new masterpiece but that's impossible huh.

>first season where half the big shows are funded by streaming services is a season where half the big shows fail to sell an outdated model of consumption
So this is what evolution looks like.

Hello crunchy/netflix shill.

Is this the new comping excuse?

Franxx seems to be a flop

It's viral marketeers.

As is VEG.

>>first season where half the big shows are funded by streaming services is a season where half the big shows fail to sell an outdated model of consumption
>So this is what evolution looks like.

I know kikeflicks licensed Evergarden - who else bought what?

yep, will probably sell well under 5k

You're not alone. Ameagari is the visual masterpiece. Nothing comes close to it.
I'm not dropping VEG. Episode 3 shows they still have some talent.

FlopXX just got banned in China. They just lost their biggest chink $$$ streaming revenue.

Devilman is the first actually Netflix exclusive anime.

Jesus, Stalker posters are getting lazier and lazier by just copy pasting. It's not like there's a race for getting a thread up here.

time is money

>***,391位/***,381位 (**1,002 pt) [*,**0予約] 2018/04/04 【Amazon.co.jp限定】ヴァイオレット・エヴァーガーデン 1 (第1巻のみ特典:L版ブロマイド + 全巻購入特典:「LPサイズディスク収納ケース」引換シリアルコード付) [ VIOLET EVERGARDEN ] [Blu-ray]

I thought VEG was flopping? It has more preorders than the ones that are actually in the top.

Franxx is doing way worse

Nah you were in a hurry and didn't want someone else to have one up before you.

It's not as if the chicks ever pay for anything anyway.

What happened?
The new episode just aired and it is getting zero boost. How will Trigger recover this? 3successive flop in a row since kiznaiver.

can someone pls explain to me how do i read this shit

>comfy campers are doing well
All is right in the world.

>would be restocked on Feb 19
That's great, I missed it and feared it wasn't going to be restocked.

Stalker post every day is so tiring. At least do it every week. It's getting old real fast.

I don't normally care about sales but it brings me happiness to see this show doing well.

A1 will suffer more and it's their fault.

The closer to 1 the better, anything that hovers around 1-100 is a hit anything that hovers around 200 low 300 is solid, anything below that breaks even or flops.

>VEG
>fanbase
You almost got me, user.

So, we have daily stalker threads now?

how fuck can i read this?

And it brings me happiness to see trash flop. FLOPSS

I normally care about sales but despite Franxx flopping, I am just glad I can enjoy the livewatch thread with fellow anons. I haven't had this much fun in livewatch threads in a long time.

Licensing isn't the same as funding, CR funded citrus and yuru camp apparently don't know if they funded more.

Maid Dragon was a big financial success because of China.

Darling and VEG faggotry has ruined the stalker threads.
Go fuck yourselves.

We don't need daily stalker threads just so you can have an excuse to bash the other side.

Not to mention both of your shows are flops that would be forgotten as soon as the season ends

It's started to become daily because people feel threatened by the abundance of Franxx threads and this is the only way they can lash out against them.

I am loving it too.
That said I hope the show underperforming doesn't make it harder for other mecha shows to get funding. Mecha in general has kind of underperformed a lot lately. Can't say I like that a whole lot. I don't want mecha to disappear.

This is the best season, it revived stalker threads.
VEG is not a flop, faggot.

VEG and FranXXfags should be fucking gassed.

thnx

I don't understand the hatred against either audience. It's not like they go into your show's threads and post about how they think Franxx or VEG are better.

How can VEG not be a flop when it is so high budgeted and yet barely breaks 6k?

The flopxx fags are pure cancer. It's even worse than the usual Trigger shows

>Mecha in general has kind of underperformed a lot lately
Origin latest volume sold 50k

user, if a bad show gets made, then it should flop. It seems to be impossible to make a good mecha nowadays, so if no good mecha can be made, then the genre should die.

Because VEG and Franxx cocksuckers do nothing but flood the board and stalker threads with their unreadable bullshittery

Exactly why people hates DBZfags

>its a flop, flop, flop
>oh no it flopped hard
>XXX is a flop hahahaha look at them and laugh

ON
EVERY
FUCKING
SEASON

VEG and DITF are both shit
Kill yourselves

No, Kemono Friends eternally ruined the threads.

There was nothing to ruin, faggot. Stalker threads should be banned, period.

But that's exactly what they do.

This. The difference that Netflix are doing more publicity with "produce" and "original", so everyone think that they're saving the anime.

>high budgeted
So you have no idea what you're talking aboit?

Can't wait for Fate Extra to join the flop trio when it is solicited.
>selling less than a cooking show

>so high budgeted
It doesn't look that much better than the average Kyoani show so I doubt that they spent that much more money on it, also Netflixbux.

>It's not like they go into your show's threads and post about how they think Franxx or VEG are better.
But they do.

We're complete baffled by how powerless we are when compared to the cancer you folks do

Are there still anons that browse via the front page? I thought everyone just uses the catalog and just stick to the threads they like these days. The Franxx thread spam is pretty annoying but it shouldn't be a problem if you ignore them, unless the sheer amount of threads being made are killing your shows' threads.
It will also inevitably get worse when CG S3 comes out too.

That's the joke.

You're right. It's even worse, so-so. At least flops have the potential to gain a "so bad it's good" fandom, or even get reevaluated like Heaven's Gate. Evergarbage will just be forgotten.

He's not wrong. Steaming revenue already surpassed physical disc revenue in Japan.

Bullshit. I stick to Yuru Camp and Ameagari threads and rarely see either Franxx or VEG getting mentioned. If they do, it's usually from some blatant falseflagger trying to stir up wars.

Surely you jest.
It looks better than fucking Koe no Katachi. And while it still doesn't have a longer single animated scene, those are bound to come later.
Even the sound quality and attention to detail is far above what you'd expect, KyoAni went out of their way to make it sound just as good as Hibike.

Can I save this meme?

chinks are one of the largest consumers

>No they don't. I mean they do but they couldn't be serious. Could they?

Both of those are lowkey underdog shows.
It is more about kyoani vs trigger vs shaft

Evergarden will be remembered as the new gold standard of animation, very much like how Fate Zero was for many years.

>mfw most anime has been floping for years now.
>At this rate anime will disapear as a medium.

>very much like how Fate Zero was for many years

You're not exactly making a compelling argument with that jumpy gif from an average show.

good I'll stick to my LN and mangoo

Anime industry was never doing so well. It's growing 2x faster than Chinese economy.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/japans-anime-industry-grows-record-177b-boosted-by-your-name-exports-1058463

Disc sales literally matter shit.

You are not even trying. Only retards cared about UFO filters the anime.

If only, this industry is so poorly run, it should burn to the ground and be rebuild back up from nothing. More worthless anime are coming out each season and it makes you wonder where the fuck are all these resources coming from, for guaranteed fucking flops. More small or new studios are getting pulled into this shitstorm of an industry and they're contributing with more low quality garbage.

Yeah, poor dying animu industry.

user pls

Right, it's not like the animation quality from that show still holds as one of the best out there amirite.

I would unironically go to a Pop Team Epic musical.

No one in franxx threads are posting about this it’s really just people who dislike those shows who feel the need to make threads every 12 hours

Fuck off normalfag, go phonepost elsewhere.

Of course it's bullshit. I'm in the threads for a dozen shows this season and only see Franxx mentionned in VEG threads and vice versa to stir up shit. But by saying they're 'attacked', they can pretend they have some kind of moral ground for their shitposting.

>surely, someone wouldn't lie on the internet, r-right?

>Yuru Camp
>lowkey underdog
Do you come to Sup Forums only for the stalker threads?

>caring about these even though there are many other ways for companies to make money out of an anime
Thank you for posting this

See: Now compare it with how Hollywood is doing in the same time.

the-numbers.com/market/

Anime industry grew almost by half since 2002. Hollywood shrunk from 14 billion to 11 billion.

You have literally no idea what you are talking about. Anime industry is so fucking profitable and growing so insanely fast even western giants are jumping at it now.

>user, if a bad show gets made, then it should flop.
Sure. But if several bad shows are made within a genre and they all flop. It typically negatively impacts the entire genre.
But while bad shows should flop. Entire genres shouldn't go into coma due to several bad just so happening to pop up next to each other.

>But if several bad shows are made within a genre and they all flop. It typically negatively impacts the entire genre.

Already happened to mecha and harems. Isekai is next looking at all those flops.