Why did you forget her Sup Forums ?

Why did you forget her Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cAyaNDHBa7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because she a shit, now get out.

since when do people here rember good girls?

Kirito?
youtube.com/watch?v=cAyaNDHBa7M

Prez a cute! A CUTE!

Because no season 2.

I prefer the truncated uniform myself

Was a comfy show, its what Wolf Girl and Black Prince tried to be.

Really did need another season or 2

Better shot of truncated uniform

How about Vice Prez?

my excuse is that the 2nd season wasnt as good as season 1

>The people of this board would see the Male Protagonist as alpha as fuck because, not despite, his abusive behavior towards her

Come on guys, you should be loving this anime. It's got everything you need. A guy crapping on a woman and making her feel so low that her only exit point is right back to him. He's "based" and "alpha as fuck", right?

Crossboarder-kun, get out and stay out.

Nahh, he was pretty whipped near the end. It also made everything incredibly boring since they went the time skip route with short term separation to allow growth. Fuck that Japanese trope of an ending, there should be something substantial to the relationship at that fucking point instead of 'space is great'.

Because her series ended

People who think like this come from the same place you usually post
You have to go back

I just came from that damned AMG Mangaka thread. You telling someone from Sup Forums to go back to Sup Forums? I thought that's what you psychos want: crapping on women, relationships and being "alpha" about it, because apparently being assertive for this board is the same as being a bonafide cheerleader bitch.

>I thought that's what you psychos want
No
>apparently being assertive for this board is the same as being a bonafide cheerleader
bitch
No
Just because you got shouted down by a couple of jerks doesn't mean Sup Forums the board hates Kaichou
Now go back to Rebbit you sperg

Kaichou best tsundere. Prove me wrong.

Usui makes my heart flutter whenever I see him. That's normal right?

I see someone forgot Chapters 1 and 2 when the bonafide asshole of a teenager turned a whole school against 2 teens that just blew him off and escalated the situation to the point where the girl was in fucking tears and crawling back to him for an apology.

THAT is your fucking piece of shit male protagonist. Remember, you LIKE him and think what he does is GREAT. Don't you ever forget that you think he's "best boy" in your terms".

So piss off, Spoon-eater. Stop pretending you even read this shit.

>168014360
This fella was baiting all along eh
No more (You)s for him