Overlord

Red pill me on Demiurge please.

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ainz and Demiurge are both evil it's just a matter of cruelty. Ainz is totally fine with having a farm of creatures being flayed alive to produce scrolls he just thinks of it as a means to an end and doesn't take the feelings into account. Demiurge on the other hand is a demon who loves cruelty and as such built it into a mind breaking theme park of horror to entertain himself and his underlings while also producing the scrolls.

Wrong. Ainz doesn't even know about the farm.

>Ainz said don't rule the Lizards with fear
>first thing he does is spooks them
>tells them I rule you now
>they say "ok, we surrender"
>he says "no fight me first"
what is it autism?

He wants his bug to learn.

He knows about it he just thinks it's filled with a species with natural regeneration like manticores because it's what he would use instead of an intelligent species because it's about efficiency for him and not enjoyment.

sys.Sup Forums.org/a/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=168001421

can ainz lvl up any more? If so what's the power ceiling here?

wut?

the fuck?

So new that you can't find the problem with the OP. Marvelous, just marvelous.

People other than Sup Forums use the term red pill user.

I've been here forever I just find it childish to make such a scene over pointless shit like buzz words that trigger you. In this case I'm sure you are referring to red pill but again your autism is more of an issue than anything.

>he can't link posts properly

Sup Forums rule 6, newshit

Wtf did he mean by the sheep people thing?

read the novels

Somebody make a new thread, this ones gonna be nuked.

also Ainz wouldnt really care if these farm animals are humans

>Re-Estize sack was an inside job. Inferno fire can't melt stone wall.

Did Sebas ever realize it was Pandora's Actor who gave him his test of loyalty?

global rule 6, newshit

His telling Cocytes to play the good cop while he play the bad cop

KEK
This reminds me that fag who kept saying modern fire arm can't shred metal shields from the middle age

Think bigger, Ainz did what would happen with most other species in the future, shows up, says "I rule you" then hands it off to an underling.
This is an experiment in ruling through underlings who are less qualified.

Did he ever find out?

Oh god, this post is so cringy. I didn't think I could still cringe on Sup Forums.

was that from a gate thread

Demiurge is quite an edgelord isn't he? He is truly the embodiment of Ulbert's chuuni nature.

I don't know if Mare is being innocent or his judgement is just on a different standard because he's Neutral Evil.

Tournament Arc when? They have a Coliseum on the 6th Floor, I want to see the Guardians going all out. 1st place gets a kiss.

He's a bad boy that needs to be spanked.
There's no way Ulbert would approve of his actions.

You're supposed to brutally torture the greedy nobles and slave drivers, not innocent peasantry. At the very least they should be given the option to assimilate into the Sorcerous Kingdom.

Not for the scroll farm, but he did find out about the sort of shit Demi is up to in the Holy Kingdom, he just figures it's an isolated incident.
He's a-ok with Nazarick denizens preying on humans and toying with them in any case.

>being this much of an autist over a buzzword
just what is the matter with you

Everyone thinks Ainz is a 5d thinker, however he's a teenager who would likely browse Sup Forums and Sup Forums if it was real life.

no.

which boards would the other guardians post on?

He's very hypocritical.

when is she gonna be relevant?

When the Pleiades fight the Black Scripture

Someday.

he'd be a /vg/ autist keeping up the Yggdrasil general on the front page with shitposts, also ogling the models his friends made.

He was in his 20's, living alone in some apartment and his life revolved around some videogame to the point that his own mother starved to death to giving him enough money for his gameshop item addiction, his own dead end job didn't pay enough. There's no mention of a social life, virtual or otherwise, outside of the game.

Pandora's Actor: /po/ /sci/ his/ you know why
Demiurge: /biz/ /fa/ Looking fine with business knowledge.
Cocytus: /fit/ /k/ Bro with guns
Gargantua: /fit/ Bro
Aura Bella Fiora: /y/
Mare Bello Fiore: /u/
Shalltear: /x/ /cgl/ /jp/ Weeb
Victim: /lit/ Just wants to read and be nice
Albedo: /adv/ cause all she wants to know is how to have skelly kids.

So a real /vg/ poster

>TFW Ainz is basically you but possibly in the future.

Does turning into a spooky skeleton buff his int?

It buffed his bluff

no
Ygg didn't have an int stat, so you wouldn't need it to be an Overlord

His mom died when he was a kid, Satoru is mentione to be in his 30s, not 20s.

Add this shit to the list of BS statements please.

I'm sure you would have done that to Demiurge if you were his creator instead of Ulbert.

Doesn't have any stat tracking emotion either.

They just won a war with Nazarick.
He wants to gain an overwhelming victory to prevent future rebellions, then he forbids to rule with force and fear.

Buzzwords are fine.

Shalltear will the undoubtedly winner of this.

Momon>Ainz

Momon=Ainz

The Sorcerer King himself stated that he is stronger than Momon.
This doesn't bode well for our heroes

Ainz said he had to kill Momon in order to work properly. Aka he killed his other personality.

He already replaced Momon woth PA.

When will the next volume come out?
I want to know if Ainz-sama actually kills that girl.

she's going to live and Ainz is going to die

When tf will Nigel stop self inserting?

I watched this moment over and over again.

>no sign of Lockmyer in the anime
>no art of him
>isn't mentioned in any Volume outside of 6
god dammit Nigel

he deserved better

Actually, they can't, as long as the shield is a 10 inches steel wall.

So, Sup Forums likes the animated lizerman arc?

Nigga just gives no care about anything other than Nazarick.

What will Ainz internal dialogue be since he finally figured out how Demi was producing his excessively wasteful [Message] scrolls?

It's wholesome.

Of course.

When the hero party attacks the 9th floor, defeats all guardians and she is used as the last resort, the core for the super golem created from the combination of Gagantua, Rubedo and many other golems.

What did he mean by this?

Same user, Zaryusu's VA really did a great job.

He means that you should bend the fuck over.

Japanese dogeza!

Honest discussion /overlord/, do you guys like how the story is moving Ainz into being viewed as a benevolent but strict God-King by the NW denizens instead of a terrible, unstoppable undead force like Lich King Arthas or The Night King? I personally loved the latter treatments and the former has been somewhat boring. There isn't much story if every potential enemy scoops on sight.

>oy vey goys, remember to racemix
What did he mean by this?

needs a "kill yourself" edit

Ainz is both insane and pathetic. He's torturing and killing hundreds of thousands of people just in the hope that his former guildmates got transported into this fantasy world and that this will result in them hearing about him and coming to find him. He's causing a tremendous amount of suffering just to draw the attention of people who probably aren't even there to begin with and who didn't really give much of a shit about him since they didn't even bother to come and say goodbye to him when the game was shutting down.

Ulbert was edgy as fuck and hated everyone for no reason wasn't he? I don't think he would care about this.

Combination and separation is the dream of young girls.

They've better blown all their budget on the chair scene or I will be slightly upset.

If it helps me fertilise Entoma I'd allow anything.

he was over 30

Lesser beings are finally realizing Ainz's true mercy and benevolence just as Gazef did when he saved Carne.

Someone redpill me on this autism

I love how hard he is trying just to not dissapoint the guardians.

Are Tabula and Neuronist the same race, or is the former more along the lines of the Overlord to the latter's Elder Lich?

Tabula is a traitorous cunt and the final boss.

CG Shallchair is more likely.

10/10 episode, I only wish it showed the lizardmen shitting bricks at the sight of Ainz's army like in the novel.
I don't even care anymore that we've had 4 episodes of lizards, this is a great payoff.

Hes a good boy. The sheep are not humans the sheep are sheepmen. Everyones thinks they are human but theres no reason for demi to lie about it and use a fake name. Hes a demon and thinks ainz is a god. From his view why would them being humans change anything? Why would he have to hide that fact? To the reader who knows ainz used to be human its a huge deal. Demi doesnt know that. Everyone in nazarik is non human. On paper the only one who cares about humans is sebas. The other thing is theres no reason 2 legged sheep couldnt actually exist in the world.
You look at demi and think that sneaky mofo will backstab everybody the lying son of a bitch but he wont. You think he could bring himself to lie to his god? The god he is fanatically devoted to.

We're probably going to get 6 episodes of lizards. next week's episode is about lizard sex and chair and the episode after that will be the Lizards vs Cocytus.

>half of the season spent with lizardmen bullshit
For what purpose

>if you do mean shit in a video game, you're a sociopath in real life
Unless you're a 40-something control freak mother with too much free time and the belief that Pokemon encourages animal abuse, this isn't how it works.

His parents were killed by neo-dystopian ancaps. All of his anger directed at society is sourced at being a cog in a corrupt system, a tool to be used and abandoned. He isn't going to go "Oh joy, let's go maul Tiny fucking Tim for his sweet, supple boy flesh!"

He is probably gonna fake his death after having Neia kill him to puppet rule the holy city