Gohan should there instead of a fucking android, seriously wtf?

Gohan should there instead of a fucking android, seriously wtf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P75kZSt9LB4
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=90&v=Mcgjfwv9evw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they perma-cucked gohan after cell saga

Yeah, toriyama is a fucking hack

>Gohanfags actually still exist at this point.

infinite enerugi

Where's Frieza?

Fuck gohan!

He is there. On the stands, where he belongs.

Stay mad faggot. I'm glad the chadroid is there.

>gohanfags got cucked by androids in not 1, but 2 timelines

blanco modo fucking when

17 is a more techinical fighter than Gohan.

This is the saviour of Universe 7, say something nice about him

filthy monkey

This is the ToP endgame
youtu.be/P75kZSt9LB4

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=90&v=Mcgjfwv9evw

17 should have just stayed hidden like Frieza, run out the clock, they really outnumber Jiren now.

this shit seriously pisses me off. Toei is just shit at writing.

Toppo should not have been beaten without ateast knocking out frieza and 17 first but not the plot armor is to strong with U7

This

What's worse than that is the raw deal Toppo got. The debut episode for GoD Toppo was fucking great, this week's episode was garbage. The writing was bad, the pacing was worse, the direction was all over the place and the storyboarding was weak. At the end of it Jiren shit-talks Toppo, and Vegeta's "sacrifice" reenactment means nothing because he can power up again just fine next episode. What a nothing episode. Jiren should've been the one to take a surprise fall only to have GoD Toppo be the big bad. His presence was better--simple redesign that looked cool as fuck, and enough character to accept his development path. What a shame.

I don’t watch Super but I appreciate it for constantly making Gohanfags asshurt. Always hated those faggots.

I think Toppo should have knocked out Gohan, instead of self knockout with freizas help.

Would have been amazing to have Toppo go god form, Gohan goes full mystic, huge battle that Toppo wins then go to 126 where Vegeta beats him.

So let me get this straight. Vegeta does a self destruct move and doesn't self destruct? Of all the utter fucking bullshit that Super has pulled on audiences, this has got to be the absolute dumbest. I honestly didn't believe that this show could possibly be any worse but then they go and surprise me! This is jumping the shark.

Lmfao how autistic do you have to be mad about this. are you a toppo cuck or something?

He did a huge fucking release of energy, but this time he didn't fucking kill him self because he is 100000x stronger than the last time he did it.

>He did a huge fucking release of energy, but this time he didn't fucking kill him self because he is 100000x stronger than the last time he did it.
It's bullshit. It's a self destruct move.