DAISUKI

DAISUKI
DAISUKI
DAISUKI WO ARIGATOU

raise your paw if you cried during the tribute song for Azusa.

I re-watch the show once a year and it still gets me every time

I liked more the lyrics Yui had wrote prior to that, with kitten instead of angel. It felt more personal or something.

same here

>K-On Tuesdays are gone forever

But it didn't have the same emotional impact and it makes less sense that everyone would play it

Holy shit I love my wife sawako !

Every time.

I loved it when she change it from kitten to angel

fuck i want to be girl now

>trips
And now you're a little girl

You're a faggot, but me.

Only two works of fiction have brought me to tears in my adult life. One is K-On!!. The other is Super Mario Odyssey completing Darker Side.

Sasuga Yamada.

Same.
K-On never fails to turn me into a blubbering pile of goo.

Don't be sad that it's over.
Be glad that it happened.

Fuck Season 2.

How did it fucking devolve from Yui's musical aspirations to fucking tea-time and Mio/Azusa spotlights? Was it just a fucking cash grab?

read deleuze

What distinguishes K-On from some shit like Love Live is that it is fundamentally about the girls, not about their musical aspirations. This is true of both the manga and the anime, but especially the second season of the latter (where Yamada had far more time and freedom). It leads ultimately to something that not only looks far better but has far more depth in characterization and character development. The unstated but implied message is that the girls will never be rock stars, but that it doesn't matter--what does matter is the time spent together, even the most mundane interactions. K-On!, and especially K-On!!, are fundamentally human in a way that you rarely see in anime.

Something like Love Live totally embraces the cynicism and ladder-climbing of the music industry, with the focus being on the girls going through the motions on their road to fame while not being much deeper than cookie-cutter archetypes meant to bait otaku into buying merchandise and games. By desiring something totally about the musical aspirations, you ask for something like this.

tl;dr you have shit taste and should kill yourself

>whataboutism
post trash'd

I'm both happy and sad.

>The unstated but implied message is that the girls will never be rock stars, but that it doesn't matter--what does matter is the time spent together, even the most mundane interactions. K-On!, and especially K-On!!, are fundamentally human in a way that you rarely see in anime.

So the lesson is that you should give up on your dreams? All right, okay, I'll bite on that. What were the plot points that were left unsaid again? Oh ...

>Yui still wanted to taste the big top. (Unresolved/Unmentioned throughout Season 2)
>Azusa wanted to step outside the shadow of her Senpais and try it for herself. (Ignored up until the eventually-cancelled sequel 4-koma)
>Ritsu actually finding something that gives her passion in life (This might have been, as you brought up, that she found it in her friends, but if so, it should have been more out there)

The only ones who really had ANYTHING properly resolved were:

>Mio, who actually bloomed, even if she's still Mio at the end of the day
>Mugi, whose whole existence served as an equilibrium to the cast/elemental attribution rather than actual role.

So fuck you and your stupid, idiotic, lame-brained, emotion-and-fanaticism first, rickety excuse for writer laziness and blatant fucking alteration of the basis of motivation, you sow-bred piece of "I think Miyazaki is a fucking moron, look at me be elite" shit. Your dissertation makes little to no sense. 11 episodes of nothing but the girls jumping around in the music room and little no resolution after? The only great thing to come out of Season fucking 2 was Ui's uncertainty on whether she wanted to cast her own shadow or follow in her sister's footsteps, so FUCK you.

I won't say tl;dr because you obviously need something for your damned vocabulary, you utter IDIOT.

Its kind of goofy because if a band as talented as them did exist they would be huge, but at the same time its not like the creators could make bad music for the show because that's just throwing potential profit away. In the end I love the music but a lot of the compositions seem too complex for a group of mildly trained high school girls. Fuwa Fuwa Time is probably the most realistic song from the show. A lot of the tracks just scream 'this was written by a group of middle aged studio musicians'.

Unironically the only good criticism of K-On

Well they basically aren't good in-universe. The first damn thing Azusa says after the song that destroyed millions of anons' hearts was that it wasn't very good.

But yeah, wouldn't really sell CDs if they sucked.

>being both this mad about someone opinion about a chink cartoon and also this stupid at the same time

seriously, WTF Azusa. what kind of horrible person says that at that moment, and the little condescending golf clap too...

Of course I'm mad. What? You think someone should be without at least some level obsession coming here? I fucking love anime. I fucking love dissecting it and exploring its nuances.

Lemme guess. You're one of those "cool" guys, right? The ones that pretend that "this anime is too beneath them to even so much as put a vested interest in? Yeah, well, congratulations, you're one of the hip kids. Yay! Nothing upsets you! You don't care for anything enough for it to actually draw up some passion in you to dissect and discuss. You post greentexts off-handedly mentioning how "beneath" people are compared to you because they actually have their drive. You put your hands in your pockets staring at the world like some Chuuni wannabe-but-not-because-it's-so-lame thinking you're the bees knees.

Yes, I am mad. I am mad because my point is attacked and I am returning fucking fire. I don't care what you think so long as my point and my damned argument is front and center in opposition to the strike. But, you know, you wouldn't get that. I'm some "loser" that "lol look at him he's so obsessed with this show lol" "XD" to you. I don't care.

Go outside and smoke a joint on a corner laughing at everyone because they don't "get it" on your terms. Probably what you do on Fridays when your shift is around the corner, anyway. Hope the goth accessories don't rust by the time you're 35.

>Of course I'm mad. What? You think someone should be without at least some level obsession coming here? I fucking love anime. I fucking love dissecting it and exploring its nuances.

>Lemme guess. You're one of those "cool" guys, right? The ones that pretend that "this anime is too beneath them to even so much as put a vested interest in? Yeah, well, congratulations, you're one of the hip kids. Yay! Nothing upsets you! You don't care for anything enough for it to actually draw up some passion in you to dissect and discuss. You post greentexts off-handedly mentioning how "beneath" people are compared to you because they actually have their drive. You put your hands in your pockets staring at the world like some Chuuni wannabe-but-not-because-it's-so-lame thinking you're the bees knees.

>Yes, I am mad. I am mad because my point is attacked and I am returning fucking fire. I don't care what you think so long as my point and my damned argument is front and center in opposition to the strike. But, you know, you wouldn't get that. I'm some "loser" that "lol look at him he's so obsessed with this show lol" "XD" to you. I don't care.

>Go outside and smoke a joint on a corner laughing at everyone because they don't "get it" on your terms. Probably what you do on Fridays when your shift is around the corner, anyway. Hope the goth accessories don't rust by the time you're 35.

Look at all the green text. Yeah, sure. Are you cool yet, McDonald's?