Made in Abyss

So I'd give this a solid 10/10.

8/10, needed more focus on exploration/better pacing in the middle, but when it was good it was GOOD

#2 anime of 2017 after SSR

Pleb.

>SSR
What was SSR again?

I give this post a solid doubles out of 10

just watched the whole thing, the only good episode was episode 1, it basically pulled me in to watch the rest of the garbage with it's amazing setting

Made me tear up, but the way they did it was a cheap shot imo

Garbage

Pic related is 10/10
Dropped this after 1 episodes
Dropped this after 3 episodes

>Thread filled with secondaries

The anime was a mistake

Bondrewd's arc will be 10000/10

Agreed
I was tearing up when Nanachi was setting up all those stuffed animals for Mitty before, ya know

Shitty pacing ruined it.

> Pic related is 10/10
Not with that ending, I refuse to think this is good until it gets a season 2.

Not a ideal, but definitely very strong adaptation, at least, I think so.

Should have poured more of their budget into the Ozen fight. It wasn't terrible, but it didn't come close to expectations. The rest was fine.

Agreed. It actually toppled Madoka Magica as my GOAT.

The anime was better than the manga.

reason its so good is because its a very cute style contrasted with an unusually brutal depiction of a fantasy world

add in some great storytelling and it covers up the so-so main characters

They also needed to make all the scenes with Ozen darker. The colors were way too bright.

Then you probably need to get your brain checked.

author has started stalling the manga already
typical when approaching the end, the mangka starts getting confused and restless
I predict another hiatus soon

>so-so mcs
maybe till the 4th layer

Dropped SukaSuka after 5 episodes and didn't regret it in the slightest.

What are the best fansubs for this series? Are there any out there that are significantly better than horriblesubs?

Agreed. Watched it twice over already

eps 1-5 and 9-13 are worth a rewatch and have a great time doing it. Whats a better score than something you want to rewatch eh?
The series would benefit from an episode worth of removal between eps 5-9, you get a feeling of "yeah can we speed up a bit here?".

am i on /biz/?
when will you pump funfair?