You're really clutching at straws.

answer the question cuck

he has the get. you answer him first!

this

Nope.

Daga kotowaru

>Badass robots blowing shit up while girls duel over cock

What more do you want?

How about the girls both get the cock and don't need heartbreak and cuckening?

>When best girl gets smug cause she won the MCbowl
I love this kind of stuff

life is full of heart break and cuckening, its a cuck or be cuck world out there and media should reflect it

done

anime is not real life, its for escapism

Why hasn't OP responded? NTR lovers still being little bitches I see.

Seriously what the fuck was that scene for? Cocona was in the process of accepting Hiro's dick will never be hers, why rub salt in the wound now

I just wanted to remind everyone that the problem is the terrible state of Sup Forums and the fact that it's now made up of cancerous shitposters spamming 'cuck', 'soy' and 'NTR' at the slightest provocation. It's not that there's NTR it's just that Sup Forums has gone so far down the toilet that the spamming of the aforementioned cancer has ceased to be a joke and anons have actually convinced themselves that it's there. Congratulations on ruining Sup Forums and your own enjoyment.

escapism can be found in other shows, not here

go watch smartphone or some other shitty harem isekei

Theres nothing funnier than the seething rage of people like you

Franxx posters, keep up the good work

Also a near complete lack of moderation. I hope the mods are working on those applications people sent in.

>cucks in denial

Forced drama

because she knows what those kids think of her and that Ichigo is trying to push her darling away from her. She wants to rub it in that not only did he choose her but that he'd rather risk having her devour everything he has just to be with her.

>waah stop ruining my board!!!!
Now I'm convinced majority of the posters in franxx threads are newfags who spout 'muh state of Sup Forums' everytime they can't have their corny headcannons, speculahs, and cringy roleplaying even though they literally spam the catalog with multiple threads already.

I'm glad you guys still get easily triggered at the slightest mention of 'cuck' and 'NTR'.