Why does 02 keep on bullying Ichigo?

Why does 02 keep on bullying Ichigo?

Why does Sup Forums keep bullying Ichigo? There’s your answer. Also did you have to make a new thread

because she's stepping on her turf

Asserting dominance ovar Hiro's dick

It would be great if she's actually insecure. It would make her character more grounded.

why does Sup Forums like this juvenile mecha anime?

Because people who value justice are easy to bully. As in they are more likely to take the bait.

Ichigo earned my respect and admiration in ep 04, she's a true leader and deserves the spot.
But teasing her is still fun.

she insecure about the best girl

That's just what best girls do, man

Because she was a bitch to her first. This is the first conversation she has with her and she's trying to bully her before 02 did or said anything to her. Ichigo started it, now she's getting what she deserves.

>she was a bitch to her first

Her love for Hiro aside, I don't think anyone would want a "partner-killer" near their friends.
It shouldn't count as being a bitch if the other one is literally going to kill someone.

Accusing someone of trying to kill someone they say they like and it won't effect based on rumour of being a "monster" is a pretty damn bitchy thing to do, though. Like most others, she's essentially calling her a monster.

Because she want's Hiro to run away with her and he's not going to do that if he feels obligated to stick with his squad mates.

She's going to keep poking Ichigo and the others behind his back and try to put pressure on his existing relationships.

They're going to eventually try to call her out as being a bitch and monster and he's going to side with is waifu and they're going to run away together, just like she wanted all along.

Hiro was completely fine after his first ride, though. It's not like people are good for two rides, before they spontaneously die on the third, they get beat up heavily during each ride, to the point of death on the third. The guy in the pilot was nearly dead after his second romp.
Ichigo has no base for believing the Partner Killer rumor.

a l p h a

OTP

>Hiro was completely fine after his first ride
He was knocked out from piloting, a complete loss of memory/amnesia along with some injuries, probably scratches and such.

>Ichigo has no base for believing the Partner Killer rumor.
Former partner is dead, Hiro is unconscious and sent to the hospital. While you can call it jumping to conclusions, I'm certain most people would have come to the same answer.

>She's going to keep poking Ichigo and the others behind his back and try to put pressure on his existing relationships.
This sounds too much like a possessive girlfriend, which is a really shitty kind of relationship to deal with. Surely they aren't going to turn 02 into one right?

She marked her territory and Ichigo is getting to close.

That's what she is and they already turned her into one.

I mean I sort of figured this was going to be the main source of conflict between them at least in the background. There's no way this relationship doesn't get tested in some other way for the duration of the show.

Hiro for the most part is a very caring empathetic person that sees other people for the individual they are in spite of APE very clearly trying to keep parasites striped of their individuality. 02 on the other hand is incredibly cynical and doesn't care about anything except for herself and we can assume at this point, Hiro.

I don't think it's so much 02 being possessive but that she really thinks that all she needs is Hiro and all Hiro needs is her and anything extra is going to weigh them down.

02 and Hiro vs the world.

>Cockona

She's trying to drive a wedge between Hiro and the rest of the squat so she can have him all for himself.

Because she won't give her the Cockona so she can peg Hiro.

Thoughts on cow tits ichigo?

An insult. Ichigo has scrumptiously small boobs.

Anyone got the Jojo edit of 02 licking Ichigo and saying "this is the taste of a loser"?

inaccurate, but daamn those are some fine curves

She's some kind of devil.

Fun things are fun.

Possibly the only time I've not minded an artist making a girl curvier than she's meant to be. Nice.

They should hate fuck on screen.

It's how Stacys roll.

Cocona and Oni want the Hiro's huge penis.

wow such symbolism
In this moment i am metaphoric
>tfw don't even care about the fanservice :O

Do not bully the blue robot.

It's easy and Ichigo has great reactions

Is this the sequel to k-on?

prequel

Ichi's a filthy cock blocker.

let it die

oh she will

dumbass

y-you to

Look at him and laugh

samefag

delete these

because NTR is the best

Because she's shit and must be often reminded of it.

second best couple!

she started it, and now can't handle the competition

Queen bees were made to bully and tease overly serious girls. Raildex gave me a fetish.

She's potentially future source of DRAMA.

>Ichigo gets her man stolen from her and utterly humiliated by her multiple times
>everyone laughs it up and some even ask for more suffering
>Hiro lets a guy ride his partner to save his friends
>NTR is bad!!
Talk about a double standard

Ikuno should also start dressing up as a 02.

You can't let it go, can you?

It's a guy thing.
A true manly man should never back down from a rival, or at least meet his gaze to show defiance.
As a man, Hiro failed. That's why he'll always be pathetic.
Without 02 taking everything into her own hands and doing everything like ultra sexing his rival or beating up the guards and breaking through security barriers, even aggressively entering his bath while he's naked, he would just mop like a weakling and do nothing.

Once 02 is gone, Hiro will once again be left with nothing, and just be a worthless sack of shit who will recoil from any guy looking at him.

Guys are more emotionally invested in cuckolding

> why does the alpha bully the beta

Let what go? I didn’t watch this series or even post about it until a few hours ago because I was interested in what Sup Forums was getting mad about with alleged NTR. I just found it amusing that there was someone suffering even more than Hiro but people didn’t care because she’s not a man.

Then you're just a slowpoke. Nobody cares about the NTR anymore, move on.

marking territory

Clam down bro, Ichigo doesn't have it that bad. If she was a guy people would be having the same fun with it.

Okay.

>male viewers sympathize more with male characters than female characters
More news at 11

She's jealous because Ichigo was in a good anime before this one.

OUCH

She turned him down herself.
Hetakuso and all that.

Because she's a whore.

Wake up, she is a monster.

>implying I was mad about the Hiro cucking
I genuinely enjoy it all, but unfortunately it looks like Ichigo has mostly let go of Hiro a little bit so we probably won’t see much more than a few bantz between 02 and 015. Don’t know what’s in store but I’d like to see 02 humiliated as well without turning this show into a harem.

>people didn’t care
Really?
I actually felt quite bad for her, she obviously is denied her love and the bullying on Sup Forums doesn't make it better.

Just look at this image from the other thread, it is actually cruel.

I thought it might have to do with her not being human, so she secretly never thought that this human boy would like her back. Now that she won she is super smug with her opposition.

This basicallyIts stupid but it is what is

ichigo get off the internet

Yeah, right.

have yuricucks tried to desperately squeeze some lesbo shit out of these two yet?

They're latching onto Ikuno and Ichigo now.

All I have is this

Ikuno is the lesbo now.

Most people who suffers unrequited love are pretty pathetic and deserve no respect especially drama queens/cucks in anime. Picrelated is girl who did it right.

That's funny but also sad. Poor Ichigo, if I was transported into that world I would tell her to forget about Hiro and be with me instead.

You must be memeing user. c/u/cks are mouth breathers but surely they don’t hang around threads of an anime where het relationships are a literal plot device.

>het
Dont

>Ichigo couldn’t take advantage of a depressed Hiro and make him succumb to the V
She deserves to be bullied for being a failure of a woman.

because the endgame isn't 02x16, it's 02x15. there is no Hirobowl; only the 02bowl

Meiya wasn't even a cuck.

This entire show is Yabuki finally depicting his ex-wife as a cuck.

Do you guys think Ichigo is asshurt that Hiro doesn't have ED, she just can't get him to pop one?

How old are these guys again? Like 14? 15? Unless they’re strictly forbidden to have sex with their partners I don’t see how they could resist.

underrated post

And also had a better partner than Hiro.

Will Goro win the Hirobowl

>Most people who suffers unrequited love are pretty pathetic and deserve no respect
That's not very nice to 99% of the people who browse Sup Forums