Anyone still watching Violet Evergarden?

Anyone still watching Violet Evergarden?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=67162
twitter.com/mamegu_staff/status/960037802908925952
youtube.com/watch?v=USpK7jVrP3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. It's okay.

Yes, I'll keep watching til the end

Yes, i have nothing better to do.

Nope. Too boring.

Yes, but I've lost 90% of my motivation. The directing is horribad in this series.

I just do it for the cinegrids at this point

The parts when characters get triggered over Violet's autism are a bit entertaining.

Yeah, it's good, after 3 episodes I dropped Junji Ito and Pop Team Epic though.

Yep. Just wanna see at what point this trainwreck will finally collapse.

Yes, I am enjoying it a lot.

I want to watch this but the threads about it are...discouraging.

Don't judge shows off the threads. Especially KyoAni or Trigger ones. Watch them and make your own judgement.

I'll definitely see it through to the end just because of it being a kyoani show even though i am not at all impressed with its mediocre writing.

If you can enjoy anime from nice visual alone then go right ahead, but don't expect anything from its story.

I might drop it. I felt something snap inside of me when Violet did that drawn-out curtsy and everyone was so amazed at her.

if only this show had hakata tonkatsu ramens pacing. get the kawaii autistic girl nonsese finished by ep 4 so we can all move on

i wish it was not how it is

Yes, Reddit keeps telling me it's a masterpiece.

same, and it's not like there's anything particularly bad about it

>we could have gotten Amagi S2 instead of this

>but don't expect anything from its story.
its only 4 episodes out, we know jack shit about story yet.
Need full picture to judge. But so far its definitely AOTS.

>typing like an underaged retard
>having shit taste
Sasuga

I have mixed feelings about it. I think the show would have been better off going completely episodic like Golgo 13 or Mushishi instead of trying to have the show focused on that really weak plot.

It's forgettable so far but LNfags keep saying that Kyoani didn't adapt the LN yet and that the first vol.1 is really good so I guess I will keep watching.

I might watch it to help me fall asleep at night.

I'm waiting for the BDs.

It's based off an LN you retarded newfag.

I put it on the background and do other stuff

>tfw VEG threads were more active a year before it started airing than they are now

you need to be short sighted to appreciate this series

Was thinking of dropping it before watching this week's episode, but it was the first one I actually liked, so I'll probably stick with it unless the next two or three are just god awful.

Of course. It's the Occultic;Nine of your generation.

No one actually watches it here.

I enjoyed it so far, it is a bit slow but unless you hate being /comfy/ that should be okay.

If you are seriously judging a show by what Sup Forums says about it then you are making an enormous mistake.

After all the shilling and hyping, it fell flat too fast. Honestly, after Tamako Love Story, their heads have been way up their own ass.

Proof?

***,401位/***,391位 (**1,001 pt) [*,**0予約] 2018/04/04 VEG (Amazon + bonuses) [Blu-ray]

Yes.

Yeah I'm still watching it but FMA did it better

>its only 4 episodes out
>Need full picture to judge.
>But so far its definitely AOTS
What kind of stupid logic was that?
For all I definitely know, those 4 episodes of VE need to compete with 4 episodes of Yori Moii & 4 episodes Yuru Camp.
If you talk about 'so far' then VE is definitely not AOTS.

its a decent show, not sure if AOTS but def better than 80% of the current season

Never fall for the overhype meme, try to keep your expectations not too high before starting to watch/read something. No one can actually know how valuable a product is until it is released.
I am watching it and despite the story is taking long to progress, it's pretty entertaining.

I watch it and think it's pretty good but I'm staying the fuck away from the threads.

I went to rewatch episodes 1 and 3. They're not bad.

I get why women would like it since it is just soap drama that's animated and but I am not them.
I did not like it nor did I bother to put the effort to download Japanese cartoon to watch Mexican soap drama.

I'm enjoying the show a lot, but I was a bit disconcerted by a scene in episode 4 where the dolls remark about getting lots of commissions to write candidates' letters for an upcoming election with the houses of parliament are squabbling.

Is this going to become a bigger thing further in the story? I really don't want to have to trudge through umpteen interminable episodes of dreary and contrived Fake Politics.

Yes, simply because of the romantic subplot between Violet and Gabriel (no. I haven't read the novels but I did spoil myself on Gabriel's fate).

I'm just in the mood on some side romance now.

rip

If you watched episode 1 and could not see the symbolism for Violet's suffering, this anime is too subtle for you and you should stick to brain dead shows.
If you watched episode 2 and could not see the symbolism for Erika's feeling of being trapped and Violet's lost hope, this anime is too subtle for you and you should stick to brain dead shows.
If you watched episode 3 and could not see the symbolism for moving on, this anime is too subtle for you and you should stick to brain dead shows.
If you watched episode 4 and could not see the symbolism for it's ok to be yourself, this anime is too subtle for you and you should stick to brain dead shows.

I could see all of them and still thinking the show is mediocre.

>its only 4 episodes out, we know jack shit about story yet.
>Still AOTS

Sure you could.

Fuck no. I couldn't even be bothered shitposting the threads after the first ep, which I didn't watch.

>We know jack shit about story yet
>But so far its definitely AOTS.

Sasuga Kyoanus tard

Hibike S2 had 4 episodes that nearly killed its hype. It thank god it delivered in the end.

Macross Ranka Lee VA confriemd to have VEG role
animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=67162
twitter.com/mamegu_staff/status/960037802908925952

Hibike really picked up when Reina's budget smile got spammed all over the board. Also there's the mountain climbing episode which basically kicked the /u/ fags into overdrive.

And i am out of the thread because it is filled with people like above.

Too much time spent on shitty mizore and megane senpai drama.

And who she will be?

Who the fuck is Gabriel?

I accidentally skipped the first episode and I don't care enough to watch it; episode 2 felt like a perfect introduction.
I cried in every episode I've watched, even though it's writing is not really original the direction manages to get some tears from me. It saddens me to see Sup Forums discuss that otaku bait show about pilots who need to not-fuck in order to pilot instead of VEG.
I want to see the point in which Violet lets her autism behind just to be told that the major is dead. So, yeah, it's a fun show.

I bet anime original episode about Violet helping underground idol deliver her feelings to the obsessive fans. Her involvement means most likely a song is involved, as she has more song performed for anime than actual VA roles. At very least she probably shoudn't voice Lux.

Her latest one:
youtube.com/watch?v=USpK7jVrP3U

It is Kyokai no Kanata idol episode again.

Pick one.

1. Some anime original character
2. Ann or Ann's mother, they're from the novel.

The point they only announce her now is likely because she only will be featured in one of the later episodes. If the later part adapts vol 1 ending, there should not be any prominent new female characters. So most likely an original one. Though pretty much everything about how KyoAni actually intends to adapt the novel and in what scope is still speculation.

Or they only announced her now to create hype and next episode is indeed Magnolia's episode.

Netflix won't let me cause I'm burger

Yeah, because downloading it like every other series is completely impossible, right?

So what's the point of this anime beside waifu baits?

>nani es horriblesubs desu

It makes me feel like I have a high IQ

Excellent story better than anything adapted in recent years and likely this year to come

Anyway, how about that Darling in the Franxx though? At least it's not a boring shit!

Yep. I ignore all the threads because they're awful.

One more episode maybe.

Violet evergarden? More like violet evergarzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Lux is listed on MAL already, is that a mistake or..?
Because I'm pretty sure they dropped all the chuuni stuff for the anime.

Nope, dropped this boring shit. Picked up Killing Bites instead.

I wish we could put all the Kyoani fags into a box and fire them into the sun.

yes, because I don't have the attention span of a twelve year old
get off the nets, underaged

I wish we could put all the retards that think "They like a KyoAni show I don't, they must be a KyoAnifag fag" into a box and fire them into the sun.

VEGfags, everyone.

You can be a great youtuber with that way of thinking

>Stop liking things that I don't like.
How does it feel like to be underage

>Stop criticizing me for blindly fanboying a studio.
You're trash, and you're making anime and anime discussion worse by existing.

>its only 1/3 of the season
>we know nothing about this series
>its AOTS by the way
Sasuga.

the CUTEST

Everytime I see this cutie, I Immediately save.

>I wish we could put all the Kyoani fags into a box and fire them into the sun.
10/10 criticism.

Yeah, why

Yes. It's nice and comfy. And the haters it gets are adorable: "M-muh filters", "m-muh Kyoani rage", "m-muh hype train didn't deliver", etc, etc.

Funny, I thought that was PTE

What a faggot.

>I wish we could put all blind studio fanboys into a box and fire them into the sun.
Here, I put it in a way that you might understand better.

Why do care about fanboys? and how is it related to criticism of the anime itself

How are those symbolism? They are pretty obvious.

Are they?
Because if you ask people what Hodgins was talking about during this scene, most will answer incorrectly.
Same with all the shots concerning Erika and the shots concerning Iris' shoes.